Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but WTF?! The audacity is REAL. So she’s basically saying don’t submit a topic unless you’ve preordered the book 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The absolute audacity of her...
LMAO THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. Simply put, your message only matters if you give me money. She is such a toxic person. What is all this ‘expert’ analysis of fuckboys? Has she not read her own blog, where she acts like a total dick for one road man after another? Can she now be cancelled plz

Reactions: 11
LMAO THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. Simply put, your message only matters if you give me money. She is such a toxic person. What is all this ‘expert’ analysis of fuckboys? Has she not read her own blog, where she acts like a total dick for one road man after another? Can she now be cancelled plz
She seems to be forgetting the following that her career hinges on - she wouldn’t get those opportunities with engagement and a high following.
Anyone who remembers the early blog days where basically her sleeping and chasing drug dealers and road men and then crying about them not wanting commitment - no one should be taking advice from her.

Reactions: 9
The reviews have started on her book already. I think she’s been sending previews to some people and the reviews are already glowing about how fantastic it is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everytime she asks people to send stuff in now I just think it’s so she can rip it off in her book / ok article 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s going to get so angry eventually because putting the book out there means stepping outside of the Instagram bubble where she controls the narrative and audience

Reactions: 5
The reviews have started on her book already. I think she’s been sending previews to some people and the reviews are already glowing about how fantastic it is
She’s not even finished writing the book, so any reviews aren’t truly honest and frank. They’ll be fake reviews from her cult followers, and a positive review will equal a pat on the back from their leader.

Reactions: 3
She’s not even finished writing the book, so any reviews aren’t truly honest and frank. They’ll be fake reviews from her cult followers, and a positive review will equal a pat on the back from their leader.
100% agree. I’m struggling to even figure out what she’ll be even putting in the book because all the stuff she has is from other peoples content

It’s not like it’ll be anything new or groundbreaking. ‘Know ur worth hun’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong I like her.
I follow the thread because I always like to read other people’s opinions... BUT if she’s going into the writing world and wants to carve herself more of a career of a dating coach or whatever shouldn’t she be a little more professional on her page and not argue so much with people who disagree with her?
leave commenters to debate amongst themselves or just reply saying you’ll look into xyz abit more before casting a sweeping statements next time. Dunno, page seems sloppy compared to her new ventures

Reactions: 9
I see they’re teaching her work in schools. I wonder if those schools know that Lalalaletmeexplain is a self-confessed drug dealer, and bully? I know if my child was in those schools I would want a better role model, that’s for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see they’re teaching her work in schools. I wonder if those schools know that Lalalaletmeexplain is a self-confessed drug dealer, and bully? I know if my child was in those schools I would want a better role model, that’s for sure.
So many amazing self help and feminist icons and that school has chosen Laura Hughes - she must have had a connection in that school

Reactions: 4
Has she confessed to being a drug dealer? I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised. I get a mental image of her living in a really grimy flat and being well dodgy going by all her lovely road man tales.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she confessed to being a drug dealer? I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised. I get a mental image of her living in a really grimy flat and being well dodgy going by all her lovely road man tales.
Yes, she confessed to dealing drugs in one of her blogs, and to this this day she still glorifies and promotes class A drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.