Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have too but it was when I was in a pretty deep depression and I was ashamed of it and wouldn't let anyone in my house out of embarrassment. No way would I have been showing it off and acting like it's normal. Everyone's house is a bit chaotic at this time of year but the state of her kitchen gives me the fear not to mention getting into that filthy bed.
Yeah its really bad 😬 I was the same, I was so embarassed, no one was allowed in. Couldnt imagine sharing it like that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
40BAA74B-3A19-4743-AF34-30CDAEB2B5D2.png

Why is she so rude all the time?

the same engagement she is moaning and bitching about is the very same engagement I’m sure she’s peddled to publishers in her favour.

Have a drink and a wank Laura and stop being such an aggressive hole all the time

Reactions: 12
View attachment 359369
Why is she so rude all the time?

the same engagement she is moaning and bitching about is the very same engagement I’m sure she’s peddled to publishers in her favour.

Have a drink and a wank Laura and stop being such an aggressive hole all the time
I hope the people she’s talking to aren’t paying for her patreon 😩 imagine supporting someone with your hard earned cash and this is what you get

Reactions: 5
The audacity to ask people to provide the content for the book for she's being paid more than a year's salary to write??
Screenshot_20201228_122807.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
ugh this is why I unfollowed her. I hope nobody provides her with any content. Do you have any screenshots of what she looks like?

Her blogs were so unbelievably crap. Like something I would write as a 15-year-old in 2002. I cannot believe so many people follow her and she had enough clout to be paid to write a book. Now she's peddling for content. It just shows what an utter fraud she is.

I don't because I'm not on her close friends stories but the person I live with is. I saw that one today when I was using her Instagram account for something else and when I saw the green circle showing there was a close friend story I couldn't stop myself viewing it 😂 i screenshot it and sent it to myself to show all of you because I was outraged by it.

Hopefully anyone in the future who has bought her book will google her name and find this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The audacity to ask people to provide the content for the book for she's being paid more than a year's salary to write?? View attachment 362130
Close friends, hang on has on of her actual friends sent you this? Are you one of her friends? I don’t get it, yeah you might dislike her but wow that’s low! I don’t see anything wrong with this personally, most writers will get inspiration from elsewhere without paying everyone they speak to or base a character on, what would be the point of that were the done thing?

Reactions: 3
She just hasnt evolved on from that stage of tales of dating wastemen. Shes too old now, and a mother of a preteen (iirc), she cant keep milking this.

Reactions: 6
The audacity to ask people to provide the content for the book for she's being paid more than a year's salary to write?? View attachment 362130
I’m sorry but WTF?! She could very easily write a paragraph herself about this subject. Let’s face it. A lot of single women are under pressure to marry. To me this is extremely lazy. Basically asking people to write the book for her and not even give any credit?

There’s inspiration and there’s down right laziness and asking people to write paragraphs for the book is shocking

Reactions: 7
She’s been banging on about that book for years. Surely she’s self publishing?

I have a friend who’s a massive disciple of Lala 😖 I used to enjoy her content but was realising more and more how problematic she was becoming. Unfollowed her a while ago as the man hating and the aggressiveness to the people who support her really pissed me off. My friend is 100% her target audience - constantly fucked about by men, single mother, feminist, never learning from her man mistakes. I bet she doesn’t know she’s white & middle aged either. Next time she raves about her to me I’ll ask her. My lovely friend needs saving from herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a friend who’s a massive disciple of Lala 😖 I used to enjoy her content but was realising more and more how problematic she was becoming. Unfollowed her a while ago as the man hating and the aggressiveness to the people who support her really pissed me off. My friend is 100% her target audience - constantly fucked about by men, single mother, feminist, never learning from her man mistakes. I bet she doesn’t know she’s white & middle aged either. Next time she raves about her to me I’ll ask her. My lovely friend needs saving from herself.
i hate how she gets off at sharing people questioning her posts. It’s social media and you’re putting your opinion out therefor the world to see, there will always be people who do not agree and I dislike the way she throws them to her followers.

duck your mum? She’s so angry at everything - maybe because she’s approaching 40 without holding down a successful relationship and simply narrating other peoples memes as a career.

She’s pathetic

duck your mum? She’s so angry at everything - maybe because she’s approaching 40 without holding down a successful relationship and simply narrating other peoples memes as a career.

She’s pathetic
I sorta maybe get where she is coming from with the unsolicited advice but if it bothers you turn off your DM’s being available to everyone.

However because she is so vocal about advocating for women raising awareness and empowering them there is no need to use that phrase. How about saying ‘don’t bother’ or ‘duck off’.

She is really coming off as massively passive aggressive. Especially, I don’t know if you lot saw it, that #ad for that sex toy company who sent her a cock ring. Saying how she had no use for it and I quote ‘I don’t own a dildo’ when people suggested she tries it out on that.

She is posting less and less content and the stuff she does post is mediocre rehashing of old memes/old posts/people DMing her to say how wonderful she is.

Perhaps she shouldn’t have quit her day job. I don’t think we should hold our breath for this book she is publishing as what can she surely say that’s not already been said, and she will more than likely write to make herself out to be a stunning person of colour like she has been doing most of her Instagram life.

EDITED to say.
Sooo go on to the Lamar podcast episode.

20 minutes in (or so) he says
‘So you’re British’

LaLa responded stuttering over her words
‘Errrrm welll, yeahhhh, b...born here, yeaaaa’

Come onnnn. What are you trying to play?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I sorta maybe get where she is coming from with the unsolicited advice but if it bothers you turn off your DM’s being available to everyone.

However because she is so vocal about advocating for women raising awareness and empowering them there is no need to use that phrase. How about saying ‘don’t bother’ or ‘duck off’.

She is really coming off as massively passive aggressive. Especially, I don’t know if you lot saw it, that #ad for that sex toy company who sent her a cock ring. Saying how she had no use for it and I quote ‘I don’t own a dildo’ when people suggested she tries it out on that.

She is posting less and less content and the stuff she does post is mediocre rehashing of old memes/old posts/people DMing her to say how wonderful she is.

Perhaps she shouldn’t have quit her day job. I don’t think we should hold our breath for this book she is publishing as what can she surely say that’s not already been said, and she will more than likely write to make herself out to be a stunning person of colour like she has been doing most of her Instagram life.

EDITED to say.
Sooo go on to the Lamar podcast episode.

20 minutes in (or so) he says
‘So you’re British’

LaLa responded stuttering over her words
‘Errrrm welll, yeahhhh, b...born here, yeaaaa’

Come onnnn. What are you trying to play?!
She’s going to try hit you with that Hilaria Baldwin 😂 she’s a white Jewish woman.

I get your point completely, but it just feels so aggressive! She’s got a relatively small following in Insta terms, it’s not that deep ignore it or just respond with thanks.

For someone who’s peddling vibrators as the best thing ever, I would expect her to show at least a positive side to that vibrator or at least have an idea on how to use it.

It takes a special type of ignorant to think your above advice and being pulled up on your wrong behaviour/thoughts. like the video of the girl she posted being choked (in a sexual way) which she immediately put down as disgusting and started kink shaming aggggain.

I’m curious at how the book will perform and given the recent plagiarism claims from other entry level feminists - if she’ll get pulled for copying ideas

She’s going to try hit you with that Hilaria Baldwin 😂 she’s a white Jewish woman.

I get your point completely, but it just feels so aggressive! She’s got a relatively small following in Insta terms, it’s not that deep ignore it or just respond with thanks.

For someone who’s peddling vibrators as the best thing ever, I would expect her to show at least a positive side to that vibrator or at least have an idea on how to use it.

It takes a special type of ignorant to think your above advice and being pulled up on your wrong behaviour/thoughts. like the video of the girl she posted being choked (in a sexual way) which she immediately put down as disgusting and started kink shaming aggggain.

I’m curious at how the book will perform and given the recent plagiarism claims from other entry level feminists - if she’ll get pulled for copying ideas
I am 100% with you on the fact she can just ignore it. Not being funny but the only time she is really sort of consistently active is doing her ‘lives’ and she doesn’t always do them! It’s not like she is posting a mass of content and receiving thousands of DM’s.

Exactly. It’s a cock ring and even a simple google search or looking at the product info will tell you how to use it. It put me off massively the statement of ‘I don’t use a dildo’ we know most women can not orgasm from penetration alone but still it is fun to do alone at times.

I am going to admit I haven’t seen the choking BDSM content or I haven’t acknowledged it. So I can’t comment on that.

My god if you’re referring to the bollocks from someone who’s name rhymes with the ‘mum sour’ then I wholeheartedly agree. I don’t mind the girl who’s name rhymes with ‘morence hiven’ but I think steps need to be treaded lightly. And if you are inspired and influenced by someone’s work you need a strong conclusion as to why you feel your own work is making a difference.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.