Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow 30something and single. I had to stop when she started asking for money for her posting those tit messages with men. Because really?

I don’t know if it’s just me but I find it very odd when these types of accounts ask for money from people on the internet for personal problems. I don’t mean 30somethingandsingle but some of the other feminist type accounts post up stories or pictures saying please donate to my PayPal. I need money for lawyer fees/whatever else they claim.

lala has done this in the past for people she knows and I'm thinking, there’s assistance and grants for things like this...😑🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
9564D298-8B81-4290-ADEC-583139BA3BEE.jpeg

Well Layla’s podcast that Florence appeared on is no longer available on apple podcasts or Spotify! If you click the link it says page unavailable.

Share the tea please!
71ED4B2E-7030-4CA0-A91F-1DF7E41CA6B7.png
CE8A18D7-0C92-40A1-9E9F-4973B3D363EA.png
C28B85C3-E830-4A0A-863C-C024120D6A69.png

A lot of the story is now gone but this is what is left. Basically slumflower flicks through her book that was published way before FG’s and she is saying that the content of her book is identical to florences. Even down to the ‘dump him’ message that Florence promotes. There is more to it with the race side of things. If you look on the Florence Given thread on here there is more gossip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think I know what happened with lala and Florence.

My flatmate introduced me to lalas page. She's a huge fan of hers and she is a patron of lalas so she sees her close friend stories. Lala was ranting to her close friends about a female instagrammer who did a podcast with her and then refused to promote it on her own page because lala didn't pay her to do it. She was ranting that this person claims to be a feminist and to support women but she wanted money to promote their podcast on her page. So I'm putting that together with the Florence podcasts being deleted and assuming it was her.

don’t think she’ll reveal herself. People will probably be shocked at what she actually looks like as she portrayed herself as being some spectacular gorgeous looking mixed person 😑
She doesn't use filters on her close friends stories. Or at least if she does its not filters that hide her face as much, I've seen her face through my flatmate showing me her close friend story but she's such a huge lala fan I don't think I'd be able to get her to screenshot and send me it. She'd vote for Laura Hughes as prime minister if she could 🙄 obviously attractiveness is subjective but for what it's worth I do think shes beautiful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
That’s for the gossip!!!

Imagine being so petty to remove the podcast from all platforms! Talk about throwing your toys out of the pram. Lala was the one to give up her stable job to pursue being an ‘instagrammer’ and she also asks people for money to produce work. Florence was good enough to go on the podcast in the first place and from what I have seen she doesn’t promote many podcasts she has been on so I don’t see the problem.

Reactions: 2
Lala is doing a live right now and I'm dying to type in the comments asking her what the deal is with her and Florence but I'll get a heap of abuse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You should!
Did you listen to it? She said that they did the podcast and she sent the link to Florence asking her to share it. Florence said she would but a month passed without her sharing. So lala messaged her again asking her to share it and Florence told her she doesn't have to share it because she wasn't paid for being on it and if lala had anything else to say to her she could speak to her agent.

Then she ranted for a few mins about what an entitled, egotistical hole Florence is and that she doesn't think a 21 year old should be talking about the things she talks about because she has no life experience but then said she feels bad for her that she's getting so much hate today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this whole trend about you must share things? I’m kinda with Florence - she had no obligation to share it, no reason to share it other than Lala wanting the additional exposure.
She’s already rocked up for free and given her variety in her content for free - that should be enough.

It’s very ageist to diminish someone’s experiences and voice because they haven’t been mugged off by multiple men - I’m not the biggest Florence fan but people in glasshouses and that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is this whole trend about you must share things? I’m kinda with Florence - she had no obligation to share it, no reason to share it other than Lala wanting the additional exposure.
She’s already rocked up for free and given her variety in her content for free - that should be enough.

It’s very ageist to diminish someone’s experiences and voice because they haven’t been mugged off by multiple men - I’m not the biggest Florence fan but people in glasshouses and that
I agree.

I can see why it's disappointing for lala as she pays for the studio time and she promoted Florence's book so Florence will have made money from some of lalas followers buying the book. And she didn't even gain as much as one follower from Florence because she didn't share it.

But they didn't have an arrangement beforehand that they would both share it so she's not obligated to do that at all.

I do think Florence is a mean girl though and I don't think she supports women as much as she says she does. She was definitely out for herself here and just cared about promoting herself and her book.

Reactions: 10
Did you listen to it? She said that they did the podcast and she sent the link to Florence asking her to share it. Florence said she would but a month passed without her sharing. So lala messaged her again asking her to share it and Florence told her she doesn't have to share it because she wasn't paid for being on it and if lala had anything else to say to her she could speak to her agent.

Then she ranted for a few mins about what an entitled, egotistical hole Florence is and that she doesn't think a 21 year old should be talking about the things she talks about because she has no life experience but then said she feels bad for her that she's getting so much hate today.

Thanks. Interesting because she knew she was 21 and what she talked about when she had her on the podcast, wasn’t a problem then? Only when she can’t get free publicity 🤔

• Haha
And I oop 😑

however I really can’t stand when they post things like this and then say I won’t be talking about it any further. You may as well just keep quiet
Jumping on the bandwagon I see 😂😂
But she was good enough to go on your podcast and for you to promote her - she was relevant then I see?

the sooner we all realise that Florence Given is a full time bellend the better, she’s an entitled prick and gained a tit load of new followers after Lala shared the podcast on her page but she couldn’t do the same back? Because she didn’t get paid for it?

I’d also like you all to cast your eyes back a few pages where a load of people are pointing the finger at Lala for asking people to pay for her content, is this not the same thing? I just don’t understand why we’re fine with the skinny white middle class girl reaping rewards for her time, advice and content but not the single mum...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the sooner we all realise that Florence Given is a full time bellend the better, she’s an entitled prick and gained a tit load of new followers after Lala shared the podcast on her page but she couldn’t do the same back? Because she didn’t get paid for it?

I’d also like you all to cast your eyes back a few pages where a load of people are pointing the finger at Lala for asking people to pay for her content, is this not the same thing? I just don’t understand why we’re fine with the skinny white middle class girl reaping rewards for her time, advice and content but not the single mum...
Florence is a prick you are right! She’s not my brand at all and I don’t follow her content for that reason. She’s a prick to me becauseI can’t cope with the intense dancing she does and how she seems very self absorbed!

However, Layla is a bleeping bellend as well at the same time. You’re comparing two very different things if she doesn’t want to share, she’s not entitled to. Layla also got a conversation topic out of it and potential clout because she had someone with a large social media following on her podcast. I hardly see Lemar promoting her on his page either?

She was charging for content that was originally consumed for free, to which she got a book deal because of the amount of people who connected with her in the early days, including my self. I’m not paying for anyone patreon and Kofi so it’s not exclusive to Layla at all. Layla has reaped rewards, many people have signed up to paying her a monthly wage, she’s doing aff Links for vibrators so the poor single mother Laura vibe isn’t mine.

• Heart
Is anyone watching the latest Q&A
It seems so petty now. I highly doubt she copied her, they both regurgitated the same tit, they are both talk about pretty basic feminist principles - it’s not that deep to see grown women tearing each other apart instead of supporting better feminist writers.

I also don’t count Laura as a feminist since she’s been well known to kink shame and be pretty heavy on misandry at times.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.