Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know what happened with lala and Florence.

My flatmate introduced me to lalas page. She's a huge fan of hers and she is a patron of lalas so she sees her close friend stories. Lala was ranting to her close friends about a female instagrammer who did a podcast with her and then refused to promote it on her own page because lala didn't pay her to do it. She was ranting that this person claims to be a feminist and to support women but she wanted money to promote their podcast on her page. So I'm putting that together with the Florence podcasts being deleted and assuming it was her.

She doesn't use filters on her close friends stories. Or at least if she does its not filters that hide her face as much, I've seen her face through my flatmate showing me her close friend story but she's such a huge lala fan I don't think I'd be able to get her to screenshot and send me it. She'd vote for Laura Hughes as prime minister if she could 🙄 obviously attractiveness is subjective but for what it's worth I do think shes beautiful.
well I didn’t know her name was Laura so I’ve learnt something else today 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Errrrr since when was she a qualified practice teacher? Whatever that means 🙃

This is exactly what I thought, definitely a set up so she could side with The Slumflower publicly without “going out of her way” to make a statement
She’s probably hoping to gain some clout off the slum flower 😑

Reactions: 4
She literally thinks her book deal is going to make her world famous. She deleted all her blogs because now that she has a book deal and is going to be on "a much bigger platform", she doesn't want anyone to go digging in her old blogs and find things about her drug taking and other things that would get her cancelled.

She said the advance for her book deal was equivalent to a years wages and then some.

But still begging money from people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
As if she’s deleted all her blogs 😒

I’m interested to see what her book will be about. I feel like most of her content now is just reposts of other peoples stuff and she adds her own little bit on the end

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her patrons are now paying her for absolutely nothing. They get nothing extra at all now that she has deleted her blogs. I could u dersyand why some people would pay for access to the blogs if they felt that they helped them but what are they paying for now? I think she thinks that she is going to be a radio presenter or TV presenter and have some huge career off the back of this book deal but her book is going to be the same as floss givens - content ripped from Internet feminism with a few of her own anecdotes thrown in.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. And some of her tiers aren’t exactly cheap either. If I was one of her patrons I would be unimpressed with the service as there’s no consistency, she’s now deleted most of the stuff off etc etc

I agree. The book will just be basically other peoples stuff she’s gotten from the internet etc with the added you’re a spectacular buff ting thrown in here and there

• Haha
As if she’s deleted all her blogs 😒

I’m interested to see what her book will be about. I feel like most of her content now is just reposts of other peoples stuff and she adds her own little bit on the end
Honestly after the recent Florence Given / Slumflower controversy it seems so misjudged to give a book deal to yet another white influencer with unoriginal views?! Espcially given how much Lala fetishises and maligns mixed race/black men in particular...And (imo) appropriated to the point f practically pretending to be black herself for the first few years? Its the first thing that really put me off her.

All my opinion, welcome to be challenged but I just dunno why such a book would be needed when the market is totally saturated?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly after the recent Florence Given / Slumflower controversy it seems so misjudged to give a book deal to yet another white influencer with unoriginal views?! Espcially given how much Lala fetishises and maligns mixed race/black men in particular...And (imo) appropriated to the point f practically pretending to be black herself for the first few years? Its the first thing that really put me off her.

All my opinion, welcome to be challenged but I just dunno why such a book would be needed when the market is totally saturated?
All of this - she blackfishes until she recently decided to discover her Jewish identity again.

I hope they go after her with the same force as they did Florence, I can’t see this book being original or groundbreaking.

Who is her target market? Single mothers who have been mugged off by roadmen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All of this - she blackfishes until she recently decided to discover her Jewish identity again.

I hope they go after her with the same force as they did Florence, I can’t see this book being original or groundbreaking.

Who is her target market? Single mothers who have been mugged off by roadmen?
Exactly this. When I discovered she was Jewish I was like errr since when? She definitely did NOT say she was Jewish when she first started out. She made out that she was mixed and I’m sure at one point she said she was half Iranian 🙃

She probably thinks this book is perfect timing so she can jump on theslumflowers bandwagon and garner some support from her somehow

I have no idea what the book would even be about. There’s so much of this already out there and given her ‘tone’ I’m curious to know how she’d word everything

She has said numerous times on her podcasts that if she did not have someone there to talk to she wouldn’t be able to fill up the time. What the hell is she going to write a whole book about?! What’s the betting it is just a book full of her picking apart memes.

Reactions: 1

I literally thought she was black, when I found out she was white I was shocked

And I oop 😑

however I really can’t stand when they post things like this and then say I won’t be talking about it any further. You may as well just keep quiet
Does TT have a thread? Or can she get one? Nearly died when I saw her post showing off her grotty home today. Its not just untidy it's absolutely filthy and she's weirdly proud of it. I could imagine what Kim and Aggie would have discovered living in that kitchen with their petri dishes.

Does TT have a thread? Or can she get one? Nearly died when I saw her post showing off her grotty home today. Its not just untidy it's absolutely filthy and she's weirdly proud of it. I could imagine what Kim and Aggie would have discovered living in that kitchen with their petri dishes.
Just looked 😱 Ive been in a place mentally where my house has ended up like that, I wouldnt have the balls to show that off!!

Just looked 😱 Ive been in a place mentally where my house has ended up like that, I wouldnt have the balls to show that off!!
I have too but it was when I was in a pretty deep depression and I was ashamed of it and wouldn't let anyone in my house out of embarrassment. No way would I have been showing it off and acting like it's normal. Everyone's house is a bit chaotic at this time of year but the state of her kitchen gives me the fear not to mention getting into that filthy bed.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.