Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree when people say being nice doesn’t make things change but I think she needs to remember she’s an entertainment advice page. Aggression is really off-putting from anyone.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to try hit you with that Hilaria Baldwin 😂 she’s a white Jewish woman.

I get your point completely, but it just feels so aggressive! She’s got a relatively small following in Insta terms, it’s not that deep ignore it or just respond with thanks.

For someone who’s peddling vibrators as the best thing ever, I would expect her to show at least a positive side to that vibrator or at least have an idea on how to use it.

It takes a special type of ignorant to think your above advice and being pulled up on your wrong behaviour/thoughts. like the video of the girl she posted being choked (in a sexual way) which she immediately put down as disgusting and started kink shaming aggggain.

I’m curious at how the book will perform and given the recent plagiarism claims from other entry level feminists - if she’ll get pulled for copying ideas

After I posted the screenshot from her close friends story she apparently posted about me to her patrons the same day (so she clearly reads this site a lot). She ranted about it and my flatmate worked out that it had been me who had shared her post and went mad at me trying to make me delete it because she has her head so far up Laura's arse. She actually told me this site was bullying a single working mum. We are bullying this person who exploits vulnerable women for money. OK then. I'm not deleting it though. It's disgusting to ask people for their stories and content for your book and not pay them for it. Laura is always talking about how important it is that people don't expect to benefit from her life experience without paying her for it but she expects to profit from other people's experiences and stories without paying them.

I hope her book tanks. Actually no, I hope it is massively successful and she gains notoriety and then is publicly cancelled for asking people to write the damn thing for her for free. She loved jumping on FG from a great height so I hope karma gets her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
After I posted the screenshot from her close friends story she apparently posted about me to her patrons the same day (so she clearly reads this site a lot). She ranted about it and my flatmate worked out that it had been me who had shared her post and went mad at me trying to make me delete it because she has her head so far up Laura's arse. She actually told me this site was bullying a single working mum. We are bullying this person who exploits vulnerable women for money. OK then. I'm not deleting it though. It's disgusting to ask people for their stories and content for your book and not pay them for it. Laura is always talking about how important it is that people don't expect to benefit from her life experience without paying her for it but she expects to profit from other people's experiences and stories without paying them.

I hope her book tanks. Actually no, I hope it is massively successful and she gains notoriety and then is publicly cancelled for asking people to write the damn thing for her for free. She loved jumping on FG from a great height so I hope karma gets her.
Wow I’m sorry that happened to you. Why is she never pulled up for her doxxing and crappy behaviour and attitude?

I agree! I was blown when she was asking for people to literally give her content for free in her book with no payment, that to me is highly manipulating considering she has lots of vulnerable women listening to her like she’s some kind of dating prophet. So your content is basically other people’s memes, other people’s questions, other people’s polls and now other people’s experiences, all shes can write about is her shockingly poor taste in men and why she keeps going for road men!

She was FIRST to side with CE and now started to distance herself from that liking what Aja Barber/Stephanie Yeboah said.

Someone let me know what the book is like - I won’t be lining her already full pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has zoom parties? 😩 I’ve also noticed she’s reduced her content. I feel like the people who take her word as gospel are immature when it comes to relationships. I feel like she blames the men all the time but let’s face it. It’s not always about the men. We have to look at ourselves and why we put up with certain behaviours.

Honestly. I’ve never known ANYONE to ask their followers to provide free content for a book they’re writing with ZERO credit. If you’re getting paid lots of money you better sit by your computer and write that book yourself. No doubt people will provide her with a load of stuff.

It’s all boring now anyway. Her stuff is just regurgitation from other ‘feminist’ accounts that she just adds her own 2 pence on.

Did she actually have something to say about the whole CE shenanigans? I don’t know what she could possibly offer toward this situation anyway. She probably just wants the clout

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has zoom parties? 😩 I’ve also noticed she’s reduced her content. I feel like the people who take her word as gospel are immature when it comes to relationships. I feel like she blames the men all the time but let’s face it. It’s not always about the men. We have to look at ourselves and why we put up with certain behaviours.

Honestly. I’ve never known ANYONE to ask their followers to provide free content for a book they’re writing with ZERO credit. If you’re getting paid lots of money you better sit by your computer and write that book yourself. No doubt people will provide her with a load of stuff.

It’s all boring now anyway. Her stuff is just regurgitation from other ‘feminist’ accounts that she just adds her own 2 pence on.

Did she actually have something to say about the whole CE shenanigans? I don’t know what she could possibly offer toward this situation anyway. She probably just wants the clout
She fully backed Chidera when asked, she then started liking what Stephanie Yeboah was saying last week so shes just a stereotypical clout chaser.

Reactions: 3
She fully backed Chidera when asked, she then started liking what Stephanie Yeboah was saying last week so shes just a stereotypical clout chaser.
🙄 typical. Definitely looking for some clout from these people. Doubt she’ll get any though because her content is nowhere near their level. Furthermore most of her stuff is reposts from other accounts

Reactions: 2
🙄 typical. Definitely looking for some clout from these people. Doubt she’ll get any though because her content is nowhere near their level. Furthermore most of her stuff is reposts from other accounts
I think all of her content is now copied content. She’s very angry and repetitive. Cannot have a conversation unless the view agrees with her own.

😴

I really like her and overall I find her really empowering for women. However, I have to say, what the hell is going on with all of the public shaming she is doing of people lately? Calling people out and tagging them so her 130k followers can send them abuse. It's like she's sending flying monkeys to attack people. Even if the person's content is problematic imagine being on the receiving end of that much abuse. She even posted someone's workplace and tried to get him fired.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really like her and overall I find her really empowering for women. However, I have to say, what the hell is going on with all of the public shaming she is doing of people lately? Calling people out and tagging them so her 130k followers can send them abuse. It's like she's sending flying monkeys to attack people. Even if the person's content is problematic imagine being on the receiving end of that much abuse. She even posted someone's workplace and tried to get him fired.
Doxxing is illegal. The overall message is right, but tagging his mum (ive seen plenty of girls do those rating questionnaire videos too) and basically saying it’s not her fault that his sister is getting abuse but you continue to send your hoard of women to attack him. Take some responsibility for your actions LAURA

I've always felt that her writing and advice daily mail level tacky and trashy. Its bizarre that she's created this cult of internet feminists who don't question her, don't critically analyse her and her beliefs (seriously why are people so gullible) and take every word she says as the gospel. I've got a friend that worships her and comments on every post she makes and its like 🤢. Idk i've always felt its a bit strange that pretty much every post she encourages her following to indulge in the all men are trash narrative which is a bit of conundrum when 80% of her following are straight women...🤔

The kink shaming and forcing monogamy relationships as the primary, its all pretty toxic.

Lil side note: not saying that men aren't trash, I just believe the rhetoric of 'all men are trash' isn't progressive as its similar to that blue lives belief (ew) of ' everyones guilty until proven innocent'. I think on a baseline we can all see that men have trashy behaviours and mindsets but so do a lot of women and people too. Idk i just feel it gets icky, like with my friend for example is pretty desperate to find a boyfriend but is at a confusing crosswords, largely thanks to being up Lala's arse- that has her hating men but also wanting relationships with them...

• Heart
I was interested to see today that she considers herself to be a fat woman. Also, I thought she was black or mixed race until I read on here that she's white. It's funny that you think you have an idea of what someone looks like just from their personality or hearing their voice.

I was interested to see today that she considers herself to be a fat woman. Also, I thought she was black or mixed race until I read on here that she's white. It's funny that you think you have an idea of what someone looks like just from their personality or hearing their voice.
From the photos I saw, she’s not fat. Maybe a 14/16 if that

Reactions: 1
From the photos I saw, she’s not fat. Maybe a 14/16 if that
Wow really? That's a bit insulting for genuinely fat people then isn't it? A bit like when size 8 people talk about body positivity and attach themselves to a movement that isn't for them and was started for very overweight people.

I really like lala but reading this thread is making me critically analyze a lot of things about her 😔

I went off her a long time ago. Her stuff is repetitive and boring. It’s all content that she’s recycled from other accounts. I’m shocked she’s got a column in a magazine because she’s not a relationship expert. She just gives an opinion which anyone can do

I saw the pictures of her when they were posted on here ages ago and she is NOTHING like she portrayed herself to be

Honestly don’t understand why people are so far up her arse

• Heart
I don't really understand why she's a "relationship expert" either. She's not a psychologist or qualified relationship therapist she's a social worker. I think as a feminist she's great and gives a lot of women strength and power when they are being gaslighted (gaslit?) or negged. But having a lot of bad relationships doesn't make you a relationship expert.

Wow really? That's a bit insulting for genuinely fat people then isn't it? A bit like when size 8 people talk about body positivity and attach themselves to a movement that isn't for them and was started for very overweight people.

I really like lala but reading this thread is making me critically analyze a lot of things about her 😔
I wish the photos were still up - honestly - she’s a very average looking white woman - brown hair, fully white, average looking, big hips but I’d say she was a 14 easily. She is a culture vulture and a blackfish but she seems have changed tact recently and started talking more about her Jewish roots

That's wild to me. She talks about herself as if she's really attractive. I suppose it's not a bad thing to have high self esteem though.

I wonder how much of her stories about her dating life are actually true and how much are fiction.

That's wild to me. She talks about herself as if she's really attractive. I suppose it's not a bad thing to have high self esteem though.

I wonder how much of her stories about her dating life are actually true and how much are fiction.
I honestly think half her blog is embellished from her friends etc - the way she used to go on about how much she was cat called and how conventionally attractive she is, I wouldn’t look twice at her - she’s not ugly but she’s just average I guess?

I’m not sure why she’s hailed as a relationship guru - block him and move on she can hardly claim title too -I struggle to take advice from people who have had nothing but failed relationships

• Heart
I think she'd be good writing a column in a teen mag (if they still have them) as she does give good advice for that age group.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.