Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t acknkwledged her existance for a long time. Just saw her name pop up today and saw she has a display pic? Is she not anonymous anymore? Or is that girl on tje backgrounf of her podcasts & in her display pic, not of her??? Confused. Why be anonymous for so long make such a huge fuss about it and then post a pic of urself??
She wants a blue tick i believe and apparently having an anonymous pic won't get you one 🤷🏻‍♀️ i think

Reactions: 3
She’s removed it from both her profile and profile pic now. Wonder what prompted her do that 🤔

Reactions: 2
She seems manic at the moment - she’s so aggressive in what she says, she’s a female blogger and she’s angry that men don’t follow her? I can’t quite make sense of the 4 days of stories about clits.

I see she’s also now called The Fairy Godfather the worst ally of all time - I wonder why?

• Haha
She seems manic at the moment - she’s so aggressive in what she says, she’s a female blogger and she’s angry that men don’t follow her? I can’t quite make sense of the 4 days of stories about clits.

I see she’s also now called The Fairy Godfather the worst ally of all time - I wonder why?
they fell out about a year ago or just over. I can’t remember what it was about though because she was vague about it... probably something stupid no doubt

Reactions: 1
they fell out about a year ago or just over. I can’t remember what it was about though because she was vague about it... probably something stupid no doubt
I don’t think he posts anything problematic? He is pretty neutral and mainly focuses on dating not his own personal views on everything and anything. I can’t see how she can be offended about anything?

I don’t think he posts anything problematic? He is pretty neutral and mainly focuses on dating not his own personal views on everything and anything. I can’t see how she can be offended about anything?
He really doesn’t. So I don’t understand why she says he the worst ally. He probably disagreed with something she said and she lost her tit

Agreed. Aileen Queen of Tindertranslators is doing excellent work, she has a clear objective, is sticking to it—and she's funny with it too! Did anyone see her song? 🤣

Does anyone find her dead problematic when she starts trying to be medical professional?
Yes coldsores are a form of the herpes virus bu oral herpes and genital herpes are two different strains commonly.

Telling Someone you’ve had coldsores? You really don’t need to do that imho

Reactions: 6
I do follow her and I like her captions to her posts, I do feel that she hits the nail on the head with a lot of the topics she talks about.

However there are some things about her beliefs that give me the heebie jeebies like her believing in manifestation, the law of attraction and her praise of Abraham & Esther Hicks - who are racism and LGBT deniers and literally spout rubbish about people attracting diseases, illness and abuse. I fell in with their practices and felt their word was the one and all, until I watched a video about children who get cancer bringing it on themselves 😤

I find her views to be fatphobic, she was called out a while ago, does anyone remember ? and I do disagree with her occasional promotions of aesthetic practitioners. It just doesn't really fit for me about her speaking about loving yourself but then she's out there promoting botox and fillers. I'm anti cosmetic surgery esp because of current trends, a lot focuses on emulating black features on white women.

I really thought she was mixed race/black, and It was pretty weird to find out she's white as they come. She seems to give off some real fetishising vibes towards mixed race and black men, in her blog posts she's openly described their skin colour and their bodies using colorist terms and y'no, even if they are past blog posts, that just doesn't really sit well with me.

Reactions: 11
I can't say I've ever compared my struggles through misogyny to that of those from the LGBT community or those of color—yet lalalaletmeexplain seems to do that here, and then goes on to say how she wished she could date other women—like lesbians dont have their own problems. Thoughts?

Reactions: 6
I don't know what to think about her. Sometimes I think shes really empowering but then she says things like today's story where she has said she wishes she was a lesbian. Completely undermining the homophobia, violence, fetishizing and oppression lesbians face daily. I don't know anyone who would wish they had to go through that. She seems surprised and frustrated that she has offended so many people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.