Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that's true! I had to leave her live because she spent 15 minutes ranting and swearing about people who disagree with her and all the hate she's getting from a bigger page that has called her out for being homophobic.

Reactions: 4
Her top artist of 2020 being Michelle Gayle has only confirmed to me that she’s a 40 year old white woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It sounds like her account is about to be deleted. Someone keeps reporting all of her posts and stories as hate crimes so she isn't allowed to do live videos any more and because she's still getting reported (for ridiculous reasons) I think her account will be deleted.

She reported someone else's post saying that domestic violence should be made legal to keep order and Instagram said the post didn't violate their guidelines. But when she posted to her story that she had reported this post and nothing was done about it, her story was deleted as it violates their community guidelines.

Something very dodgy and concerning going on with Instagram.

My money is on it being Lemar's wife doing the reporting 🤣 the podcast she had lemar on where she kept telling him he looks amazing, saying she's sure he'd be good in bed, flattering him and laughing at every single thing he said. If I was Lemar's wife I'd be trying to get her deleted too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IG does it to so many accounts. Ive had posts deleted for saying things even slightly negative about men 🙄

Reactions: 7
IG does it to so many accounts. Ive had posts deleted for saying things even slightly negative about men 🙄
OMG same. I posted something on my story referencing the ol motto of men are trash and instagram swiftly deleted it for “ inciting hatred & violence “??? 😂

Yet instagram is happy to keep accounts up of known domestic abusers & misogynists, i’m just like make it make sense insta. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Tinder Translators is in her area and doing it with more humour.
I really don't like Aileen or her page anymore. I think she just looks for things to be offended about to make her feel like she's better than everyone else because she sees all the problems in the world. I think her page is a bit all over the place too. Tinder translations but randomly doing roasts of people or songs just for the sake of moaning and trying to feel superior, and her new tunesday thing is so random. Her awful childlike eye makeup lately makes me cringe too.

But anyway, I digress.

Apparently lala has said she has signed a book deal with penguin and she's hoping to sell at least as many copies as Florence Given has of her book but she thinks the deal is going to be compromised by the amount of people who report her to Instagram so she's staying quiet until Instagram lifts her shadow ban and her account is less vulnerable to being deleted.

Also, there's a girl who is mentioned quite a lot on lalas lives as being a friend from school who she knows in real life. When this girl appears on the comments of the lives lala is always all "... So good to see you in here!" and she often reminisces about their childhood memories on the lives. But apparently she slagged the girl off on her close friends insta story saying she's a trump supporter and an idiot 😳

Reactions: 6
I really don't like Aileen or her page anymore. I think she just looks for things to be offended about to make her feel like she's better than everyone else because she sees all the problems in the world. I think her page is a bit all over the place too. Tinder translations but randomly doing roasts of people or songs just for the sake of moaning and trying to feel superior, and her new tunesday thing is so random. Her awful childlike eye makeup lately makes me cringe too.

But anyway, I digress.

Apparently lala has said she has signed a book deal with penguin and she's hoping to sell at least as many copies as Florence Given has of her book but she thinks the deal is going to be compromised by the amount of people who report her to Instagram so she's staying quiet until Instagram lifts her shadow ban and her account is less vulnerable to being deleted.

Also, there's a girl who is mentioned quite a lot on lalas lives as being a friend from school who she knows in real life. When this girl appears on the comments of the lives lala is always all "... So good to see you in here!" and she often reminisces about their childhood memories on the lives. But apparently she slagged the girl off on her close friends insta story saying she's a trump supporter and an idiot 😳
I mean what’s she going to write about? I don’t really understand her niche target talking point any more - if anyone knew her from back in the old days, her blog was full of her being used by men and really not learning her lesson.
Will she expose her real identity as a late 30’s white women with failed relationships

What actually happened with her and Florence? Tbh I don’t even know who Florence is but I hear she had a beef with her over the podcast they did together?

Has she definitely secured a book deal? What is it going to be about? I agree with urghmummy - her content has changed so much. When I used to follow her in the very beginning, it was all about fuckboys and stories about being fucked over etc etc. Over the last year or so she’s changed into a feminist account. I feel like her content comes from other feminist accounts and she adds her own little twist in between

don’t think she’ll reveal herself. People will probably be shocked at what she actually looks like as she portrayed herself as being some spectacular gorgeous looking mixed person 😑

• Haha
I really do think she helped me first realise how my attitude to me was fucked up when I was in my 20s. I like her. The issue is she acts like she's an enlightened 29 year old. I'm the same age as her and I would never in a million years be attracted to a road man in a grey tracksuit. I just never meet them. I don't know where she finds them all.

Reactions: 7
What actually happened with her and Florence? Tbh I don’t even know who Florence is but I hear she had a beef with her over the podcast they did together?

Has she definitely secured a book deal? What is it going to be about? I agree with urghmummy - her content has changed so much. When I used to follow her in the very beginning, it was all about fuckboys and stories about being fucked over etc etc. Over the last year or so she’s changed into a feminist account. I feel like her content comes from other feminist accounts and she adds her own little twist in between

don’t think she’ll reveal herself. People will probably be shocked at what she actually looks like as she portrayed herself as being some spectacular gorgeous looking mixed person 😑
I think she would be called out for blackfishing for, she borders on appropriation rather than appreciation

• Heart
Does anyone know what she actually looks like? I'm really intrigued to know lol :coffee:

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what she actually looks like? I'm really intrigued to know lol :coffee:
I’m not sure if they are still up buts she’s a white Jewish women - about a size 12/14, brown hair, nothing extra ordinary as she pointed out before. Her really name is Laura Hughes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if they are still up buts she’s a white Jewish women - about a size 12/14, brown hair, nothing extra ordinary as she pointed out before. Her really name is Laura Hughes
They aren't, I was schmoozing on this thread around the time they were posted, but when I went to see them, the original source image had been removed. Thank you for the description!!! 😂 Dya know from the way she talks, and from her earlier blog posts, I really had such a different image in my head.

I agree, I think she should just stick to doing the tinder translations and feminism activism posts. I CANNOT stand for the life of me her awful taste in music lives, like I couldn't care less about what power ballads she recommends. Its all a bit cringe tbh, that and the childlike eye makeup. She does however seem far more likeable and knowledgeable on life stuff and less up her own arse than Lala. I actually can't stand how many girls worship Lala as if what she says is the new world gospel.

Has anyone come across thirtysomethingsingle and abbiedoesdating ? think thats her name, I'm not too sure. Theres something weird about just posting your crappy conversations with men. Both of them seem to only respond in a rude "witty" way to the men who they talk to, just to post on instagram and be like ' see, men are gross'. Ive seen posts where both of them are stringing men up in posts for "objectifying" them just for saying ' hey beautiful'.🙄 Like...look, I'm the last person to be a defender of the mens, but what is so bad of men on a dating app, messaging you to say that? Ive had my fair share of tit conversations (if you can call them that) with guys on tinder but making an instagram account just to post all the bad conversations you've had with guys?🤔 I can't quite put my finger on it, but it doesn't feel that right to me.

Tbf tho thirtysomethingsingle has reached out into the activism circles so I do enjoy that part of what she posts, but idk these dating "look how rude i can be back to a man asking me how my day is" accounts don't exactly send a great message out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened between her and Florence? I noticed The Slumflower also publicly shaming FG. Is this the moment FG is cancelled?

I want to know what’s happened with her and Florence as well ☕

I also can not believe that Lala is a middle aged white woman!!! She acts like she is some sort of sexy irresistible goddess.

Reactions: 8
I want to know what’s happened with her and Florence as well ☕

I also can not believe that Lala is a middle aged white woman!!! She acts like she is some sort of sexy irresistible goddess.
there were some photos and she is pretty hourglass so I can see were she gets the unsolicited attention from that she talks about. Not sure where they went....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
there were some photos and she is pretty hourglass so I can see were she gets the unsolicited attention from that she talks about.
Mmmm she’s quite thick but I wouldn’t say she’s stereotypical hourglass rather than pear. I wish they were still here and I still had a copy of them in my inbox but I think you’d be shocked as was I.

They aren't, I was schmoozing on this thread around the time they were posted, but when I went to see them, the original source image had been removed. Thank you for the description!!! 😂 Dya know from the way she talks, and from her earlier blog posts, I really had such a different image in my head.

I agree, I think she should just stick to doing the tinder translations and feminism activism posts. I CANNOT stand for the life of me her awful taste in music lives, like I couldn't care less about what power ballads she recommends. Its all a bit cringe tbh, that and the childlike eye makeup. She does however seem far more likeable and knowledgeable on life stuff and less up her own arse than Lala. I actually can't stand how many girls worship Lala as if what she says is the new world gospel.

Has anyone come across thirtysomethingsingle and abbiedoesdating ? think thats her name, I'm not too sure. Theres something weird about just posting your crappy conversations with men. Both of them seem to only respond in a rude "witty" way to the men who they talk to, just to post on instagram and be like ' see, men are gross'. Ive seen posts where both of them are stringing men up in posts for "objectifying" them just for saying ' hey beautiful'.🙄 Like...look, I'm the last person to be a defender of the mens, but what is so bad of men on a dating app, messaging you to say that? Ive had my fair share of tit conversations (if you can call them that) with guys on tinder but making an instagram account just to post all the bad conversations you've had with guys?🤔 I can't quite put my finger on it, but it doesn't feel that right to me.

Tbf tho thirtysomethingsingle has reached out into the activism circles so I do enjoy that part of what she posts, but idk these dating "look how rude i can be back to a man asking me how my day is" accounts don't exactly send a great message out.
I’m 100% with you here. I follow thirtysomethingsingle and those accounts, whilst they highlight some misogyny and double standard, there’s also an element of being offended for the sake of it.
The screenshots they post just seem so blunt and rude 80% of the time before the conversation has started.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.