Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for explaining who David was. I thought it was an ex that had popped up only to her patrons.

She does look different to how I expected. I think I was expecting an Alesha Dixon-type tbh

Reactions: 7
I am shocked. She looks like she could be my mum...and I’m in my thirties 🤣🤣🤣 I expected someone cool looking.

Reactions: 2
She is a full blown catfish no doubt about it but she was bang on the money about that David Bunmi thing

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t really matter what she looks like though, does it?
I think she paints a certain picture, I know I thought she was mixed race like me when I first started following.
She’s a middle aged mum and she talks about picking men up off the street like she was an awful lot younger.

Reactions: 5
I think she paints a certain picture, I know I thought she was mixed race like me when I first started following.
She’s a middle aged mum and she talks about picking men up off the street like she was an awful lot younger.
Shes definitely nothing like I imagined!

I have always thought her original stories were just old and embellished tales from her teens and early 20s that she repackaged to entice interest.

I don’t think she really thought out how to transition from her original online persona, to where she is now - a mature woman with a professional job who has become an agony aunt of sorts. That's why it often seems ridiculous when she reminds people of her qualifications, all the while having a conveyor belt of exes who are deadbeats and deviants.

David Bunmi is lowlife scum. I can't believe someone would actually come on here to defend him!

l thought the exact same thing. I thought she was mixed by the way she carried on. I mean. It doesn’t matter what she looks like regardless but I wasn’t expecting her to look like that

Of course it doesn’t matter, but I’ve literally heard her describe herself physically in her early days and it was nothing like this. I also probably made certain assumptions of my own based on the number of men who allegedly approach her on the street/gym/basically everywhere.

Of course it doesn’t matter, but I’ve literally heard her describe herself physically in her early days and it was nothing like this. I also probably made certain assumptions of my own based on the number of men who allegedly approach her on the street/gym/basically everywhere.
Absolutely nothing like it - she made out she was tiny with big boobs and that she was approached by men at every turn of life. She’s lied and embellished a lot of information and stories

Reactions: 3
Absolutely nothing like it - she made out she was tiny with big boobs and that she was approached by men at every turn of life. She’s lied and embellished a lot of information and stories
agree with both of you. For some reason I was expecting some young looking woman with long dark hair. Big boobs etc. Probably coz of the stories she told about being approached about all those men she spoke about

I’m sat here like 😱 she’s just not what I imagined at all

Reactions: 3
There will not be an insta life tonight?? She talks war and peace on insta being her job, but treats it like a hobby repeatedly. Imagine paying for that.

There will not be an insta life tonight?? She talks war and peace on insta being her job, but treats it like a hobby repeatedly. Imagine paying for that.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She treats it like it’s her followers privledge to have her time and effort. Hun - this is your full time job - put some effort into it rather than ask everyone to provide you with content and the eediats deliver every time - all she’s having to do is repost.

Do we think she stopped writing blog posts about dating since she couldn’t embellish and lie about it anymore?

This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She treats it like it’s her followers privledge to have her time and effort. Hun - this is your full time job - put some effort into it rather than ask everyone to provide you with content and the eediats deliver every time - all she’s having to do is repost.

Do we think she stopped writing blog posts about dating since she couldn’t embellish and lie about it anymore?
EXACTLY. Imagine her patreons are paying her big money as well 😕 (if they’re on a higher tier that is) I would not be parting with my hard earned cash for such a shoddy service. Always cancelling etc

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get it 💁🏼‍♀️ She’s the wokest person going but it’s ok to laugh and berate people for what they wear - whilst posting only yesterday that women can wear and should be able to wear what they like?
The contradiction drives me mad and the aggressiveness when people don’t react to her topic in the way she wants them to

How so? Just curious to hear your thoughts
she does more damage than good with her closed minded opinions that she portrays as being open minded and gaslights people into hanging on her every word if you listen carefully with and look properly you’ll see it too

she does more damage than good with her closed minded opinions that she portrays as being open minded and gaslights people into hanging on her every word if you listen carefully with and look properly you’ll see it too
I’m very anti lala - I don’t follow her so wonder if she’s offended or kink shaming again.....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.