Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. I don’t know why anyone would pay for her advice. If you can even call it that. It’s more of an opinion if you ask me.

You can literally just ask your mates/family for FREE for the level of ‘advice’ she gives. I certainly wouldn’t pay for it

I’d rather spend the money on a professionally trained therapist for the prices she charges. Her tiers on patreon are pretty extortionate and I don’t feel you even get anything worthy from them. The top tier is $150 🙃 for what? A load of tit and a 1-1 session once a month? No thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly. I don’t know why anyone would pay for her advice. If you can even call it that. It’s more of an opinion if you ask me.

You can literally just ask your mates/family for FREE for the level of ‘advice’ she gives. I certainly wouldn’t pay for it

I’d rather spend the money on a professionally trained therapist for the prices she charges. Her tiers on patreon are pretty extortionate and I don’t feel you even get anything worthy from them. The top tier is $150 🙃 for what? A load of tit and a 1-1 session once a month? No thanks
There are so many dating gurus out there - The Fairy Godfather springs to mind straight away with a free Facebook group and regular insta posts which pretty much say the same thing as what she says around fuckboys.

I would be petrified even paying for her advice - she asks for people to send in texts for fuckboys and just berates them the entire time . That’s 25 years of cynicism and hate she’s harbouring right there - my girl needs to step away from her account, she seems unhinged

Reactions: 8
There are so many dating gurus out there - The Fairy Godfather springs to mind straight away with a free Facebook group and regular insta posts which pretty much say the same thing as what she says around fuckboys.

I would be petrified even paying for her advice - she asks for people to send in texts for fuckboys and just berates them the entire time . That’s 25 years of cynicism and hate she’s harbouring right there - my girl needs to step away from her account, she seems unhinged
Agreed. There’s so much info on the internet that is free as well. A quick google search will bring up so much information
Furthermore, I wouldn’t be paying for advice from someone who hasn’t had ANY healthy relationships

Reactions: 3
I also don’t think she understood that when you make insta your “job”. It comes with parts you won’t like, as do all jobs. That’s why it’s called work. She needs to learn to engage with her followers in a productive and positive way.

Reactions: 4
What concerns me is she acts like she’s the only person to obtain qualifications.
Has anyone seen them? I’m qualified and experienced in my field but I never give advice on the internet 🤣

Reactions: 6
Has she ever stopped and thought that maybe the reason no man has ever stuck around to be with her is because she’s an absolute twit????????? And it’s maybe her personality that puts them off???? Shes such a nasty piece of work. The woman needs to get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What annoys me is all the terms and conditions attached to her posts!!! Don’t DM me, do DM me, answer my polls but not like that, read the caption properly, again, don’t DM me again...it’s exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest post seems like she’s lashing out a lot of being called out for her bullshit. She’s ready to call EVERYBODY who annoys her but she’s never willing to look at her own behaviour.
Her account is built on kink shaming - let’s be honest - she’s the first one to call people weird and unacceptable for anything other than vanilla sex

Reactions: 2
Omg can someone please repost those pictures? I need to see what she looks like! 😩😩

Reactions: 6
Originally I liked her but on reflection I was vulnerable and impressionable ( difficult time). Now I view her as a bully who shouts over anyone with differing opinions.

Reactions: 3
I like that she's going after David Bunmi for his problematic behaviour (a long time coming), but I'm shocked that she allowed him to bully her into removing a previous post about him, in case he 'exposed' her. I thought she had more gutsiness and integrity than that...based on what she preaches anyway. Suggests to me that she wanted the praise and not the accountability.

There was no way she really thought she could run a public account, host events and solicit payment for one to one advice and still remain anonymous - is there?

Reactions: 5
I like that she's going after David Bunmi for his problematic behaviour (a long time coming), but I'm shocked that she allowed him to bully her into removing a previous post about him, in case he 'exposed' her. I thought she had more gutsiness and integrity than that...based on what she preaches anyway. Suggests to me that she wanted the praise and not the accountability.

There was no way she really thought she could run a public account, host events and solicit payment for one to one advice and still remain anonymous - is there?
tbf that was a while back, as she’d explained, when she was hung up on it before she’d really done any events. She doesn’t post selfies etc now as they’re not relevant to her content but she has openly said she isn’t as fussed. Plus her patrons see her daily

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.