Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no - that’s one reason why she doesn’t broadcast who she is but also she doesn’t hide it per se
It’s her son I feel sorry for. Let’s just hope her current choice in men, her demeanour, and how her father treated her mother doesn’t affect her son too much in later life (when it comes to relationships, how he treats women and how he allows them to treat him) although sadly the damage will already be done. He’s in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the main reasons she said she hid her face was as she was a social worker and also as she didn't really want any publicity. I do think she's become quite overly aggressive lately (not the calling out of that guy earlier in the week but more generally) but I don't see how it affects her son. She's openly learned from her mistakes and seems quite switched on in terms of making efforts to ensure he is well rounded.

Reactions: 3
I think the main reasons she said she hid her face was as she was a social worker and also as she didn't really want any publicity. I do think she's become quite overly aggressive lately (not the calling out of that guy earlier in the week but more generally) but I don't see how it affects her son. She's openly learned from her mistakes and seems quite switched on in terms of making efforts to ensure he is well rounded.
That’s good to hear, I’m sure he’ll be fine in that case—we can only do our best as parents, and the past we can never change.

You said she “was” a social worker? According to the register she still is

I meant working as one at the time. She said she gave up her job to try to make a career of whatever she does now. Hence the asking for money

Reactions: 1
Hmm, wonder why she's done that. I initially thought it would be to create a new one but then her name would be on it wouldn't it? odd

Hmm, wonder why she's done that. I initially thought it would be to create a new one but then her name would be on it wouldn't it? odd
Her name was on it, she just used an alias to align with the “I’m Layla” facade, I imagine. Although I’m not sure why the business is no more, yet she’s still trading. Very strange.

It’s her son I feel sorry for. Let’s just hope her current choice in men, her demeanour, and how her father treated her mother doesn’t affect her son too much in later life (when it comes to relationships, how he treats women and how he allows them to treat him) although sadly the damage will already be done. He’s in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🏼
im sure she’ll be overjoyed 😂 jeez. Why is it women get branded aggressive for standing up for what’s right?? People are bleeping idiots constantly so I don’t blame her tbh

Reactions: 4
im sure she’ll be overjoyed 😂 jeez. Why is it women get branded aggressive for standing up for what’s right?? People are bleeping idiots constantly so I don’t blame her tbh
She’s aggressive. She is nasty , worryingly single track minded and is unwilling to consider anyone else’s opinion

She’s aggressive. She is nasty , worryingly single track minded and is unwilling to consider anyone else’s opinion
if single track minded means actively anti sexism, racism, homophobia and other awful patriarchal misogynistic views (including political parties - who aren’t for all people whether people accept that or not) then cool 👍🏼count me in under the single track mind bracket 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
if single track minded means actively anti sexism, racism, homophobia and other awful patriarchal misogynistic views (including political parties - who aren’t for all people whether people accept that or not) then cool 👍🏼count me in under the single track mind bracket 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m actively anti racist , I’m actively anti Tory and im a feminist. However , I’m happy to have an adult discussion with other people regarding their views without automatically making presumptions such as they must be racist , or rich , or stupid. As clearly no one else other than her is a professional or educated.
she is rude to her followers , full of her own self importance and her cultural appropriation is just odd.

Also , I agree that women shouldn’t be referred to as aggressive just for having an opinion but she’s aggressive so I’ll call her aggressive.

She is the most uneducated and aggressive person I’ve ever come across who is trying to spread the message she is She acts like she knows everything but she knows sweet duck all I do not understand how people are booking her for public speaking when it’s all absolute bollox She’s such a culture vulture as she jumps on any trending topic in the moment and acts as if she knows all about it every time and has done forever She’s vile to her followers and her patrons despite them actually paying her for her service I don’t understand why any of them put up with it

Funny that grey pants man makes a return just as she starts losing patrons due to her stinking attitude

Youre a mug for defending David 🤣

I heard someone was asking for the pictures of her? Well David gave these to me for safe keeping, but now she’s destroyed his life, he has no use for them.
View attachment 197955View attachment 197956View attachment 197957View attachment 197958View attachment 197959
He destroyed his own social 'fame' by groping a teen and then acting a bleep about it.

Who’s David?
David Bumnii. head who sold himself as the master of consent. And was pictured with his hand down a teens top. When called out, he acted like a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart

He destroyed his own social 'fame' by groping a teen and then acting a bleep about it.

David Bumnii. head who sold himself as the master of consent. And was pictured with his hand down a teens top. When called out, he acted like a bleep.
fully agree it’s one thing to say her attitude stinks and she’s aggressiveor whatever but David did what he didtoo and that’s his own doing

He’s a bleeping misogynistic bleep, problematic to put it lightly.

Ruined his life?! HE RUINED HIS OWN LIFE. bleeping idiots. SMH

Funny that grey pants man makes a return just as she starts losing patrons due to her stinking attitude
Why be a patron then😂😂😂 whinge bag

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.