Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Why is she insisting people have to either be around someone smoking or someone smoking? Life isn’t a game of “would you rather” - we can choose neither.

I think she realises it was a stupid thing to say but she’s too stubborn to back down. She’s making herself look a complete idiot.
She is really digging a deeper hole for herself. Its a non issue. She could have just moved on.

Reactions: 4

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Why is she insisting people have to either be around someone smoking or someone smoking? Life isn’t a game of “would you rather” - we can choose neither.

I think she realises it was a stupid thing to say but she’s too stubborn to back down. She’s making herself look a complete idiot.
Clearly I meant smoking or wanking.

kien

didn’t she say a few months ago that she had booked Atomic Kitten for her Valentine’s Day party? No sign of them on her stories. Wonder if they cancelled on her or if she never actually had them confirmed in the first place.

• Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Sometimes I think she needs to get a grip on what is interesting to her followers and especially relax generally speaking.

If she thinks it’s tedious seeing irritating but harmless DMs then how does she think other people will feel about her complaints about them? I’m sorry but when she complained about how tedious it was getting hate from the hamster community for making a joke about hamsters’ role in teaching kids about death, I got where she was coming from and she must get thousands of irritating DMs every month and might feel like it isn’t that bad complaining about one, but I literally said aloud “who the fuck cares”. The reality is anyone with a public profile gets annoying messages constantly. She needs to speak to her agency about how to deal with them and learn to ignore them because at this point it’s happening at least every other day if not several times a day. Her followers are her audience, not her colleagues. If you went to a restaurant - even if you went to a mate’s dinner - and the waiter or your mate complained every time about other guests, you’d stop going.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I listened to the on Wednesdays we drink wine podcast with her on it. She says she bought the ick to Instagram but admitted that it had been said on love island before.
The ick has been around for about 6/7 years no? The word anyway, before that I’m not sure what they called it
Much longer. I first heard it on Ally McBeal back in like 1999!

• Haha

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I don’t know her that well, had a convo here and there and met at events but I wouldn’t say I have inside tea just what I see on close friends She’s 100% a narcissist that uses her followers/patreons as little flying monkeys. I haven’t paid for a whilst but I’ve still not been removed even after the big clear out she claims cleared all the stragglers out 😂 she gives off super grandiose vibes both on close friends and at events and she’s always got a new story about a woman she’s saved on the streets, she gives me the ick. She went off on a tangent about a woman she ‘saved’ in the gym who had been R’d by another gym member and gave the whole “do you know who I am” and then a couple days later the couple came in and trained together another one was a teenage girl being shouted at by her boyfriend, she dramatically pulled her car over in the middle of London and saved her with the “do you know who I am” and pretty much every week it’s another saviour story she’s conducted in her head or man that fancies her from seeing her in a car park with her kid and has come over and confessed his undying love, she lives in an absolute fantasy world and it’s constant. She very much thrives off the broken woman, she almost sees them as a big fat money sign and will offer support and advice they must listen to and sign up to patreon or she suddently starts Calling them names and shaming them for not doing the right thing and this has happened to two of my friends from her. Ill probably be removed from close friends asnsoon as she sees this and goes through it again to remove non-payers but we will see ahaha
She sounds a bit like PTWM

kien

She is an absolute melt.
Shes obviously doing something that involves being filmed but she’s going to wear a pink balaclava rather than show her face 🤣🤣 a pink balaclava you know 🤣🤣 she’s so lost in her own shit she can’t see how ridiculous this is.

She says the anonymity is so her son isn’t embarrassed or bullied about her content but also says he knows and tells everyone who will listen that that’s he insta page. So he’s not embarrassed and isn’t being bullied.

I’d bet she has a criminal record or there’s something that would end her career if the people who knew about it and knew her identity made it public hence the anonymity.

she loves to protest too much that she’s limerant because she has adhd and it isn’t her fault so I’ll bet she’s been done for something like stalking an ex or malicious communication.

24325D3A-6878-4E0A-B964-79BE9B799D17.jpeg

• Haha

kelly123

VIP Member
She’s probably turning on the waterworks so people sign up to her Patreon and basically pay for her all inclusive holiday to Turkey

I really like Lala but so disappointed that she’s got Ashley Graham on her podcast. I have found a couple of times that’s Lala drops her principals when she’s got someone “famous” on the podcast / gram

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Thanks guys ..,
The next title defo needs to have adhd in it… let’s see how quickly we get through this thread.. she might have another diagnosis by then 😆

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I listened to the on Wednesdays we drink wine podcast with her on it. She says she bought the ick to Instagram but admitted that it had been said on love island before.
The ick has been around for about 6/7 years no? The word anyway, before that I’m not sure what they called it

jesseholdon

I was not going to say anything but yes I am the patreon, she seems to think I’m someone I’m not though as she had a very feisty rant about “the patreon” having been on holidays with other patrons and that’s not me ahaha. I’m still on her close friends and she’s still going on about her trust not being 100% now and then. She opened herself up to this life, she needs to take as well as she gives, not everyone will agree with her all of the time. Shame.
ooh anything else about her? Appreciate your honesty 👏

Reactions: 3

jesseholdon

I appreciate Lala’s work too but heard she went a bit off the rails last week with her patrons due to one of them writing on this thread 🫣 apparently was removing them? Maybe the patron who is here can fill us in 🤣

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Her advert for her podcast sounds horrific
It’s in all my podcasts so she must be pushing the paid ads HARD

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Hi, I've popped over from the Katie Price thread because we've been talking about this podcast. 😁 I had a read of everything here and KP and this Laura sounds like two peas in a pod!
I'd never even heard of 'limerence' before but I bet Laura will be telling KP how she suffers from ADHD and limerence when in reality she's a law-breaking, abusive narcissist/sociopath. What an ally for KP, someone who can validate all her attacks on her ex-partners and condone her shitty behaviour with a veneer of being an 'expert'.
I think she is actually called Layla as her back up insta says (if Companies House is anything to go by).