Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jesseholdon

She sort of turned on her patrons the other day 🥴
Im a single mum of one and always able to get holidays for the two of us for around £400 per person during the school holidays, so not sure where she’s looking. Im a bit of snob too and won’t go lower than 4* all inclusive
---
Not only that but she’s on a wild cancel culture hype at the moment, some I understand because they’re dangerous but it just seems like when she’s not trying to cancel someone shes looking for someone to pick on for almost anything , she will start turning on her own patreons before we know it
She sort of turned on them the other day 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3

AdApathy

VIP Member
I appreciate Lala’s work too but heard she went a bit off the rails last week with her patrons due to one of them writing on this thread 🫣 apparently was removing them? Maybe the patron who is here can fill us in 🤣
omg the tea needs spilling

kelly123

VIP Member
I like podcasts too. I haven’t listened to hers yet. I’m saving them for when I’m on holiday. All her content on Insta lately is just advertising her podcast and reposting other people’s stories 🙄

Omg. Her latest post. Using CSA for “content”, utterly deplorable. Influencers get banned from IG all the time for way less and this is legit harmful, though I’m not sure what it can really be reported under. She seriously needs to get a grip and just stop - her platform isn’t serving anybody beyond her and her bank balance.
as for this, I agree. It’s horrific. She’s following a storyline on hollyoaks and begging for credit in highlighting something traumatic and often unheard of. she’s such a clever little tit really, she stays updated with current conversations or awareness via other avenues and tries to jump on to reap the rewards

paula365

She’s talking about politics now, which she really should stay out of as she makes herself sound so completely uneducated. She can’t vote for labour because of what they did to Diane Abbott? Is she serious?
Funnily enough, the surname people shared here is the same as the former North London Mayor who was active in the Labour Party and stood as a councillor.

Reactions: 2

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
There are too many that have had complaints and accusations made against in recent years to be able to narrow it down.

• Sad

Buntu

She’s talking about politics now, which she really should stay out of as she makes herself sound so completely uneducated. She can’t vote for labour because of what they did to Diane Abbott? Is she serious?

She is posting about it again now - hopefully the name of the school comes out?
One thing about her is she loves to make sure everyone knows it was her who exposed things. It wouldn’t surprise me if she half heard a story and has completely made this up for click bait because she won’t actually name the school. She is a fast namer and shamer, unless she’s lying for clout.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I don’t watch all of SNG podcast, just the bits they post on instagram and they’re generally hilarious but I’m not surprised about the horrible stuff that’s out there on the podcast.

I found her story this morning about people with a following not reposting her stories a bit self pitying though. Just keep on talking about it if you feel so inclined and let other people post what they want. It’s like she wants people to rally to a cause just because she says it’s important.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Is she having a dig at Emily Clarkson when she posts about being “qualified” to give advice as an agony aunt?

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I agree with everything she’s saying about Shxtsngigs lately - they are too close to the wire sometimes. 80% of their content is hilarious and 20% is horrifying.

However.

Her trying to make a point about how unfair it is that Shxtsngigs get away with some very questionable content when everyone jumped on female creators such as Florence Given is so hypocritical my jaw dropped.

SHE jumped on Florence from a great height when Florence didn’t promote her appearance on lala’s podcast. She absolutely revelled in Florence’s takedown by Slumflower a couple of months later. I even remember her making personal comments about Florence saying we shouldn’t listen to “an arrogant 21 year old with shit Rod Stewart hair”.

Then it transpired that Slumflower was trying to extort money from Florence all along and lala changed her tune.

She was absolutely a part of the pile on that she’s now saying wasn’t fair to Florence.

Tindertranslators was too.
Ooh I would love to find out more that it was extortion, do you have a link? Thank you 💕 I remember the drama going down but it was all so messy I couldn't be bothered following it hahaha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Oh, me too, but I did meet my current partner there! She's so nasty for no reason, that poster is likely a fan and I know I'd feel a bit hurt if she posted my response like that
same here. I met my partner on tinder but had some awful dates beforehand. She just seems negative because it hasn’t worked for her.

AdApathy

VIP Member
I don’t watch all of SNG podcast, just the bits they post on instagram and they’re generally hilarious but I’m not surprised about the horrible stuff that’s out there on the podcast.

I found her story this morning about people with a following not reposting her stories a bit self pitying though. Just keep on talking about it if you feel so inclined and let other people post what they want. It’s like she wants people to rally to a cause just because she says it’s important.
Yeah she's really diluting her message by making it about her

Reactions: 1

kelly123

VIP Member
oooof the subject of this week's OK Column
I’d get ripped apart on her page but…. I think it’s generally ok. The wife has probably been ill for a long time and so he ‘checked out’ of his marriage ages ago. Of course not nice to go behind peoples back but obviously he’ll want to find love again

Reactions: 1