Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I've had horrible experiences on Bumble and Tinder, but would I be snarky towards people who have found love on there, absolutely not!
Oh, me too, but I did meet my current partner there! She's so nasty for no reason, that poster is likely a fan and I know I'd feel a bit hurt if she posted my response like that

Reactions: 7

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
there is a photo on one of the other threads
Blonde, around a size 14-16 ish
Attractive
I thought she was a black woman, I was shocked. I do think she has given that impression to more people than just me!!!

her own mum outed her on twitter if I remember correctly. Her name is Laura
Ah thank you!!! On page 41 there are a few pics confirmed to be her, exactly what I expected. Sometimes the anon stuff can drive you a little nuts, I’m too curious and really didn’t expect her to have a thread for some reason so never looked. 3 years too late apparently ;)

Buntu

I kind of hate that she now does so much of her content on the podcast - not all of us like podcasts!

Burrito88

VIP Member
She does my head in when she starts going on about her posts getting no views. You posted at 9am, people are starting work or dropping their kids off at school! Maybe people don’t want to read those particular topics so skip them?

jesseholdon

I started following her around 2018/2019 and I swear I thought she was black or mixed race. When I found out she was white I couldn’t believe it 😂

AdApathy

VIP Member
She is an absolute melt.
Shes obviously doing something that involves being filmed but she’s going to wear a pink balaclava rather than show her face 🤣🤣 a pink balaclava you know 🤣🤣 she’s so lost in her own shit she can’t see how ridiculous this is.

She says the anonymity is so her son isn’t embarrassed or bullied about her content but also says he knows and tells everyone who will listen that that’s he insta page. So he’s not embarrassed and isn’t being bullied.

I’d bet she has a criminal record or there’s something that would end her career if the people who knew about it and knew her identity made it public hence the anonymity.

she loves to protest too much that she’s limerant because she has adhd and it isn’t her fault so I’ll bet she’s been done for something like stalking an ex or malicious communication.

View attachment 2708745
I don't think there's a dodgy reason like a criminal record behind it. I think it's just a way to elevate one's feeling of self importance.

kelly123

VIP Member
there is a photo on one of the other threads
Blonde, around a size 14-16 ish
Attractive
I thought she was a black woman, I was shocked. I do think she has given that impression to more people than just me!!!

her own mum outed her on twitter if I remember correctly. Her name is Laura
A lot of people assume she’s black - me included - or at least mixed race. Maybe it’s her accent?

Reactions: 6

AdApathy

VIP Member
This woman is really starting to grind my gears. Moaning she can’t afford a holiday claiming it’s over £2k for two people in Feb is just such a reach, wanting everyone to agree with everything she says all the time and just being god damn miserable every day. As my old mum used to say misery needs company and she clearly has none.
She is right though, holidays are extortionate. But nobody is forcing her to do social media full time.

Burrito88

VIP Member
using her platform to moan about a wayfair delivery has finally tipped me to unfollow

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I have one mutual friend with her, and that person follows a Layla. Can’t say no more as don’t want to bait myself 😂😂😂😂
---
Could be a coincidence 👀

Last edited:

passmethetea101

Please forgive my ignorance here, I’ve never struggled financially so I know I have no right to say this however it really grates on me when people constantly bash life ‘oh everything’s ruined because of the tories blah blah life is so expensive’. Yes the tories have ruined a lot and life is expensive but we only get one life and I’m pretty sure she could afford to take her son on some sort of holiday (no one’s saying it needs to be a 5 star luxury trip). Poor boy should get to experience holidays and not miss out just because his mum won’t spend money to make a point.

Even a caravan holiday. I grew up having cheap caravan holidays and have very fond memories.

Buntu

I like podcasts too. I haven’t listened to hers yet. I’m saving them for when I’m on holiday. All her content on Insta lately is just advertising her podcast and reposting other people’s stories 🙄
Precisely, but I liked when most of her content was interactive on Instagram - just my personal opinion

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
In 1999 I worked with a woman who was in her 40's and I remember her telling me the guy she was seeing gave her the "ick" because of the way his trousers hung :LOL:

• Haha

VelvetGoose

So companies house shows this dissolved company (that was previously named Lalalaletmeexplain Ltd) as only having one officer - Layla Hughes

My ex had a company on companies house and his name was incorrectly spelled and they didn’t care. I wonder who actually checks them against ID etc?
I’m acting like I’m actually bothered by the way which I’m not hahaha she could well be Layla. X

Im a single mum of one and always able to get holidays for the two of us for around £400 per person during the school holidays, so not sure where she’s looking. Im a bit of snob too and won’t go lower than 4* all inclusive
---
Not only that but she’s on a wild cancel culture hype at the moment, some I understand because they’re dangerous but it just seems like when she’s not trying to cancel someone shes looking for someone to pick on for almost anything , she will start turning on her own patreons before we know it

petitspois

VIP Member
I do wonder how long she can keep it up really. I feel sorry for the women that send her problems but the answer to every single one, without fail is 'run for the hills'.

I wonder if it's legal to just call yourself what you like when you set up a company? I don't think they ask for identity documents.
The reason I say that is because I seem to remember someone on here did show her social work registration as 'Laura'...unless that was the wrong person.

Just checked, there are no 'Layla Hughes' listed on the Social work register, there are 3 Laura Hughes.