Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Her arguing in her comments about BV was actually embarrassing. Nobody was saying it can't be sexually transmitted, but that BV is NOT exclusively a STI because you can get it other ways, more commonly.

My favourite part was "I was trained by the NHS so I'm an expert" followed by "do you really believe the NHS?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Her arguing in her comments about BV was actually embarrassing. Nobody was saying it can't be sexually transmitted, but that BV is NOT exclusively a STI because you can get it other ways, more commonly.

My favourite part was "I was trained by the NHS so I'm an expert" followed by "do you really believe the NHS?"
she’s a complete fool
Embarrassing- I think she’s a psychopath and can’t believe she has ever worked around children. Frightening

kien

She’s definitely a narcissist but she doesn’t know it.

people pay for the SnG Patreon because they get a whole extra episode every week for their money. And their podcast is fucking hilarious. Problematic at times, yes. Misogynistic at times, definitely. But it is proper laugh out loud funny a lot of the time.

laura thinks people should donate their money to her even though they actually get nothing for their money by signing up to her Patreon. Access to her close friend story where she probably just whines about tattle and men who are more successful than her. Wow.

we are in a cost of living crisis and can’t afford to be handing money out to everyone who thinks they’re doing a good thing in the world.

making people feel bad for spending their money on purchasing entertainment and comedy instead of donating to her is low and narcissistic.

kien

I haven’t listened to her podcast but the clip she shared on Instagram of her Katie Price episode - she doesn’t even correct Katie when she gets the meaning of ick wrong! Katie says her icks are dirty teeth or long nails. That’s not an ick, that’s just disgusting. Laura likes to think she invented the ick and likes to police people on the correct meaning but sat there and didn’t say anything. She’s a yes man and a total suck up.

• Haha

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Just commenting on someone post about the gel allergy your right break does nothing I developed this can't have my nails done at all now so 6 week break will do nothing for her

• Sad
Reactions: 8

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
She’s so judgmental and she can’t deal with people having opinions different to her own - she’s basically just said this follower is either stupid or evil. So much for her account being a safe space.

Does she really think that corruption and incompetence only exists within the Conservative Party?

Not looking for a political debate by the way 😂

IMG_4601.jpeg

It's funny how she's single now but when she was writing her blog she couldn't even walk to the shop without a fit mixed raced man in a Bentley stopping to talk to her every other day.
what do you mean? She’s still posting on close stories that that happens every day. The window cleaner asked for her number as he cleaned her windows. A man in the car next to her at a red light was chatting her up the other day. I said it before and I’ll say it again she lives in a fantasy world. Cupid hit her with his arrow. Every day.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
She's like that with trans issues. She was posting a while back to say something like 'if a guy in a dress reading a book to some kids is all you have to worry about then get a life' when she failed to see the safeguarding issues at play and the fact that it's insidious.

• Wow
I love everything she’s bringing light to about these men. I wish she’d speak out about Depher too because he’s another narcissistic con man.
But totally agree she takes away from her plight when she peppers it with her own achievements and how great she is.

And she’s always asking why these pages much bigger than hers don’t share her stories. She’s doing a great thing with this and it’s brave of her but stand up against men with huge fan bases but there’s definitely an element of clout chasing and self promotion in it.
I agree , she is doing a brilliant thing highlighting this. But is it brave? Not particularly. She’s just highlighting what many people have seen for years and years. Is he the first fake white saviour type to do this and be called out? No.

Hopefully all her reposting efforts have some kind of positive impact and something more is done about it than just sharing it to her social media highlighting why she should be the one saving these children. But then when was the last time she actually helped a child I wonder? When she gave up her career protecting children to sit at home on instagram and complain about no one in the world actually doing anything to protect women and children from powerful and abusive men?
---
I agree , she is doing a brilliant thing highlighting this. But is it brave? Not particularly. She’s just highlighting what many people have seen for years and years. Is he the first fake white saviour type to do this and be called out? No.

Hopefully all her reposting efforts have some kind of positive impact and something more is done about it than just sharing it to her social media highlighting why she should be the one saving these children. But then when was the last time she actually helped a child I wonder? When she gave up her career protecting children to sit at home on instagram and complain about no one in the world actually doing anything to protect women and children from powerful and abusive men?
Actually that isn’t what she even gave up her career to do, she gave up her career to give unsolicited dating advice from a person it never worked for. Or maybe I’m wrong.

VelvetGoose

Layla was used for her to sound more black during the blog days.
Wish more of her followers knew about the blog days. I just found some of the old blogs on the wayback machine and in this one, she's suggesting a 33 year old man who was just in prison for 9 years for selling cocaine would be better suited to a 20 year old 'young woman' than with her. On what planet would that be okay?!

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 20.45.58.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Was her story about having Katie price on a joke? It has to be? Getting Katie price on to talk about red flags? She is a real life walking talking red flag?!!!🚩

been done for drink / drug driving numerous times
Killed several pets
Lets her young children on the internet unattended
Humiliated her ex husband for cross dressing

what a joke, she must be desperate
Hi, I've popped over from the Katie Price thread because we've been talking about this podcast. 😁 I had a read of everything here and KP and this Laura sounds like two peas in a pod!
I'd never even heard of 'limerence' before but I bet Laura will be telling KP how she suffers from ADHD and limerence when in reality she's a law-breaking, abusive narcissist/sociopath. What an ally for KP, someone who can validate all her attacks on her ex-partners and condone her shitty behaviour with a veneer of being an 'expert'.

This woman is really starting to grind my gears. Moaning she can’t afford a holiday claiming it’s over £2k for two people in Feb is just such a reach, wanting everyone to agree with everything she says all the time and just being god damn miserable every day. As my old mum used to say misery needs company and she clearly has none.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
God it’s not that serious, icks are just a bit of fun 🙄 plus she always has to let everyone know that she supposedly invented the concept
I’ve done some of my own research aka Google

It was first used in 1979 and was made popular by Olivia Atwood (I’ve never watched Love Island, but watched her documentary series on ITV) on Love Island in 2017.

paula365

One thing about her is she loves to make sure everyone knows it was her who exposed things. It wouldn’t surprise me if she half heard a story and has completely made this up for click bait because she won’t actually name the school. She is a fast namer and shamer, unless she’s lying for clout.
That's her MO. She finds a cause that people are passionate about, makes sure they have all the facts and evidence, and then she jumps on the bandwagon, using her social media influence to make it seem like she discovered it and then takes all the glory. She's like the Christopher Columbus of social media, "discovering" things that others have already found, just so she can play the white knight and virtue signal for every cause.

chizontiz

Chatty Member
Omg. Her latest post. Using CSA for “content”, utterly deplorable. Influencers get banned from IG all the time for way less and this is legit harmful, though I’m not sure what it can really be reported under. She seriously needs to get a grip and just stop - her platform isn’t serving anybody beyond her and her bank balance.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I've had horrible experiences on Bumble and Tinder, but would I be snarky towards people who have found love on there, absolutely not!
Oh, me too, but I did meet my current partner there! She's so nasty for no reason, that poster is likely a fan and I know I'd feel a bit hurt if she posted my response like that

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
there is a photo on one of the other threads
Blonde, around a size 14-16 ish
Attractive
I thought she was a black woman, I was shocked. I do think she has given that impression to more people than just me!!!

her own mum outed her on twitter if I remember correctly. Her name is Laura
Ah thank you!!! On page 41 there are a few pics confirmed to be her, exactly what I expected. Sometimes the anon stuff can drive you a little nuts, I’m too curious and really didn’t expect her to have a thread for some reason so never looked. 3 years too late apparently ;)

Buntu

I kind of hate that she now does so much of her content on the podcast - not all of us like podcasts!