Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
its such a shame because if you don’t hear other people’s opinions you end up in an echo chamber. Things are so polarised on every issue on social media and discussion and debate is so important.

Reactions: 5

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I thought she was mixed race too! I used to like her a while ago when her book first came out but had to unfollow after how she started to become increasingly arrogant and self righteous. It’s a shame when a bit of social media fame goes to peoples heads because she has a good platform to help a lot of others . She also goes on about relationship advice but remained single a long time . I listened to one of her podcasts or interviews , can’t remember and mr bird said she sounded like she was hating on girls finding happy relationships online .
Completely agree re the arrogance, but being in a relationship is not a measure of success or a qualification in being able to advise others on relationships.

372673BC-03EE-41B0-A23A-1154C41244C6.jpeg

asking herself Qs to promo her podcast yet again, anyone else notice she does this all the time

“oh I just so happened to answer this exact specific qs in my podcast”

loser 😂

didn’t she say a few months ago that she had booked Atomic Kitten for her Valentine’s Day party? No sign of them on her stories. Wonder if they cancelled on her or if she never actually had them confirmed in the first place.
I bet my bottom dollar she never had them confirmed and she used that to manipulate her foolish supporters into buying tickets to fund her upcoming holiday 😂

kien

If I remember rightly Chidera had said that she was going to continue to petition for Florence’s book to be pulled from shelves and withdrawn by the publisher unless Florence gave her 70% of all the book’s profits. This was despite several independent legal copyright experts reviewing the books and saying they were of the same genre and appealed to similar audiences but there was no plagiarism. all the influencers who intitially shat all over Florence changed their tune.

• Wow

petitspois

VIP Member
I think she's in a strange position now, just like the Mummy influencers whose children are no longer small, she has to adjust her content as she gets older. It's one thing having someone aged about 30 advise teens and young women on how to avoid arseholes but another when you're talking about perimenopause.

• Haha
I do wonder how long she can keep it up really. I feel sorry for the women that send her problems but the answer to every single one, without fail is 'run for the hills'.
Or read my book sign up to my patreon read my article for whatever magazine it is she has shoved up her ass 😂 hopefully it all comes crushing down soon as she’s capitalised off women far too long. Not very feminist of her.

petitspois

VIP Member
She is an absolute melt.
Shes obviously doing something that involves being filmed but she’s going to wear a pink balaclava rather than show her face 🤣🤣 a pink balaclava you know 🤣🤣 she’s so lost in her own shit she can’t see how ridiculous this is.

She says the anonymity is so her son isn’t embarrassed or bullied about her content but also says he knows and tells everyone who will listen that that’s he insta page. So he’s not embarrassed and isn’t being bullied.

I’d bet she has a criminal record or there’s something that would end her career if the people who knew about it and knew her identity made it public hence the anonymity.

she loves to protest too much that she’s limerant because she has adhd and it isn’t her fault so I’ll bet she’s been done for something like stalking an ex or malicious communication.

View attachment 2708745
She'll look like Penelope Pitstop on a bank heist.

• Haha

Heynoe

what do you mean? She’s still posting on close stories that that happens every day. The window cleaner asked for her number as he cleaned her windows. A man in the car next to her at a red light was chatting her up the other day. I said it before and I’ll say it again she lives in a fantasy world. Cupid hit her with his arrow. Every day.
I don't follow her! Wow a window cleaner not a banker or barrister?

• Haha

chizontiz

Chatty Member
I don’t know her that well, had a convo here and there and met at events but I wouldn’t say I have inside tea just what I see on close friends She’s 100% a narcissist that uses her followers/patreons as little flying monkeys. I haven’t paid for a whilst but I’ve still not been removed even after the big clear out she claims cleared all the stragglers out 😂 she gives off super grandiose vibes both on close friends and at events and she’s always got a new story about a woman she’s saved on the streets, she gives me the ick. She went off on a tangent about a woman she ‘saved’ in the gym who had been R’d by another gym member and gave the whole “do you know who I am” and then a couple days later the couple came in and trained together another one was a teenage girl being shouted at by her boyfriend, she dramatically pulled her car over in the middle of London and saved her with the “do you know who I am” and pretty much every week it’s another saviour story she’s conducted in her head or man that fancies her from seeing her in a car park with her kid and has come over and confessed his undying love, she lives in an absolute fantasy world and it’s constant. She very much thrives off the broken woman, she almost sees them as a big fat money sign and will offer support and advice they must listen to and sign up to patreon or she suddently starts Calling them names and shaming them for not doing the right thing and this has happened to two of my friends from her. Ill probably be removed from close friends asnsoon as she sees this and goes through it again to remove non-payers but we will see ahaha
Using other women’s SA experience for clout (and £££), or making them up entirely. She sounds delightful.

Buntu

IMG_1396.jpeg

So she doesn’t get hit on everywhere then like the irresistible being she makes herself out to be. If she was as consistent with the truth as she is with being a knob then people would probably like her more

• Haha

paula365

I think she's in a strange position now, just like the Mummy influencers whose children are no longer small, she has to adjust her content as she gets older. It's one thing having someone aged about 30 advise teens and young women on how to avoid arseholes but another when you're talking about perimenopause.
She is no doubt on the verge of becoming an ADHD advocate, despite the likelihood that she doesn't actually have the condition. She paid for a diagnosis (not through the NHS) and Channel 4 aired a documentary highlighting certain ADHD clinics in London that diagnose 100% of their clients with ADHD. This makes sense, given that nothing about her suggests ADHD. Alternatively, she might pivot to campaigning against drug use, drawing on her past experiences selling drugs—a fact some of you may remember from one of her earlier blog posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Why is she insisting people have to either be around someone smoking or someone smoking? Life isn’t a game of “would you rather” - we can choose neither.

I think she realises it was a stupid thing to say but she’s too stubborn to back down. She’s making herself look a complete idiot.

Reactions: 4