Lalalaletmeexplain #2 LalalaletmePatronise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn’t she say a few months ago that she had booked Atomic Kitten for her Valentine’s Day party? No sign of them on her stories. Wonder if they cancelled on her or if she never actually had them confirmed in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
didn’t she say a few months ago that she had booked Atomic Kitten for her Valentine’s Day party? No sign of them on her stories. Wonder if they cancelled on her or if she never actually had them confirmed in the first place.
I bet my bottom dollar she never had them confirmed and she used that to manipulate her foolish supporters into buying tickets to fund her upcoming holiday 😂

Reactions: 5
Didn't realise there was a new thread.
Just listened to her new podcast for the first time. She is insufferable! She believes she knows anything and everything about men but she's still SINGLE.

The reason she can't show her face because I and every other early reader of her blog know that she cosplayed as a beautiful black/mixed woman on there. And the reality is even in her 20s she was a chunky, mousy white woman with a fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her arguing in her comments about BV was actually embarrassing. Nobody was saying it can't be sexually transmitted, but that BV is NOT exclusively a STI because you can get it other ways, more commonly.

My favourite part was "I was trained by the NHS so I'm an expert" followed by "do you really believe the NHS?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her arguing in her comments about BV was actually embarrassing. Nobody was saying it can't be sexually transmitted, but that BV is NOT exclusively a STI because you can get it other ways, more commonly.

My favourite part was "I was trained by the NHS so I'm an expert" followed by "do you really believe the NHS?"
she’s a complete fool
Embarrassing- I think she’s a psychopath and can’t believe she has ever worked around children. Frightening

Reactions: 9
How does she give so much dating advice but she hasn’t had a partner the whole time she’s been an influencer? Make it make sense. Giving advice on something she’s tit at :ROFLMAO:

Someone needs to give the full story on the patreon who was posting on here!
---
The reason she can't show her face because I and every other early reader of her blog know that she cosplayed as a beautiful black/mixed woman on there. And the reality is even in her 20s she was a chunky, mousy white woman with a fringe.
I was shooketh when I first saw her real pic!!!!

Reactions: 13
I'm going off her, but I've still followed as I do think she shares some interesting and important stuff....

But seeing that she's having Katie Price on her podcast is just so disappointing.

Reactions: 11
Was her story about having Katie price on a joke? It has to be? Getting Katie price on to talk about red flags? She is a real life walking talking red flag?!!!🚩

been done for drink / drug driving numerous times
Killed several pets
Lets her young children on the internet unattended
Humiliated her ex husband for cross dressing

what a joke, she must be desperate

Reactions: 10
Was her story about having Katie price on a joke? It has to be? Getting Katie price on to talk about red flags? She is a real life walking talking red flag?!!!🚩

been done for drink / drug driving numerous times
Killed several pets
Lets her young children on the internet unattended
Humiliated her ex husband for cross dressing

what a joke, she must be desperate
Hi, I've popped over from the Katie Price thread because we've been talking about this podcast. 😁 I had a read of everything here and KP and this Laura sounds like two peas in a pod!
I'd never even heard of 'limerence' before but I bet Laura will be telling KP how she suffers from ADHD and limerence when in reality she's a law-breaking, abusive narcissist/sociopath. What an ally for KP, someone who can validate all her attacks on her ex-partners and condone her crappy behaviour with a veneer of being an 'expert'.

Reactions: 7
Hi, I've popped over from the Katie Price thread because we've been talking about this podcast. 😁 I had a read of everything here and KP and this Laura sounds like two peas in a pod!
I'd never even heard of 'limerence' before but I bet Laura will be telling KP how she suffers from ADHD and limerence when in reality she's a law-breaking, abusive narcissist/sociopath. What an ally for KP, someone who can validate all her attacks on her ex-partners and condone her crappy behaviour with a veneer of being an 'expert'.
I think she is actually called Layla as her back up insta says (if Companies House is anything to go by).

Reactions: 3
So companies house shows this dissolved company (that was previously named Lalalaletmeexplain Ltd) as only having one officer - Layla Hughes

Reactions: 2
So companies house shows this dissolved company (that was previously named Lalalaletmeexplain Ltd) as only having one officer - Layla Hughes

My ex had a company on companies house and his name was incorrectly spelled and they didn’t care. I wonder who actually checks them against ID etc?
I’m acting like I’m actually bothered by the way which I’m not hahaha she could well be Layla. X

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it's legal to just call yourself what you like when you set up a company? I don't think they ask for identity documents.
The reason I say that is because I seem to remember someone on here did show her social work registration as 'Laura'...unless that was the wrong person.

Just checked, there are no 'Layla Hughes' listed on the Social work register, there are 3 Laura Hughes.

Reactions: 6
I have one mutual friend with her, and that person follows a Layla. Can’t say no more as don’t want to bait myself 😂😂😂😂
---
Could be a coincidence 👀

Last edited:
Her name is Laura, not Layla. 100%, she uses Layla for anonymity and companies house doesn’t check ID to open.