Lalalaletmeexplain #2 LalalaletmePatronise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of hate that she now does so much of her content on the podcast - not all of us like podcasts!

Reactions: 7
I like podcasts too. I haven’t listened to hers yet. I’m saving them for when I’m on holiday. All her content on Insta lately is just advertising her podcast and reposting other people’s stories 🙄

Reactions: 3
I like podcasts too. I haven’t listened to hers yet. I’m saving them for when I’m on holiday. All her content on Insta lately is just advertising her podcast and reposting other people’s stories 🙄
Precisely, but I liked when most of her content was interactive on Instagram - just my personal opinion

Reactions: 5
using her platform to moan about a wayfair delivery has finally tipped me to unfollow

oooof the subject of this week's OK Column
I’d get ripped apart on her page but…. I think it’s generally ok. The wife has probably been ill for a long time and so he ‘checked out’ of his marriage ages ago. Of course not nice to go behind peoples back but obviously he’ll want to find love again

Reactions: 1
I’d get ripped apart on her page but…. I think it’s generally ok. The wife has probably been ill for a long time and so he ‘checked out’ of his marriage ages ago. Of course not nice to go behind peoples back but obviously he’ll want to find love again
That's not what I find gross about it. It's not the other woman saying "Oh god I feel terrible because I've fallen in love with her husband and that's a huge betrayal and I want to be a good friend so how do I navigate this going forward" and it was more "WILL HE STILL FANCY ME WHEN HIS WIFE DIES"

Reactions: 1
This woman is a bleeping dick.

She’s been waxing lyrical all day about Russel Brand being a rapist and anyone who dare saying anything she doesn’t agree with, she calls a degenerate.

I very politely messaged to say that asking questions and not taking something at face value makes you a critical thinker. The opposite of what she’s doing. I got blocked, for that! What the duck!

Not getting into a debate about whether he’s guilty or not, that’s for a court to decide but anyone bringing nuance about any topic and she don’t like it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This woman is a bleeping dick.

She’s been waxing lyrical all day about Russel Brand being a rapist and anyone who dare saying anything she doesn’t agree with, she calls a degenerate.

I very politely messaged to say that asking questions and not taking something at face value makes you a critical thinker. The opposite of what she’s doing. I got blocked, for that! What the duck!

Not getting into a debate about whether he’s guilty or not, that’s for a court to decide but anyone bringing nuance about any topic and she don’t like it.
I mean...kind of agree with her that if you immediately defend somebody that's been accused of raping a 16 year old then you probably are some sort of degenerate tbh 😬

Reactions: 21
She's like that with trans issues. She was posting a while back to say something like 'if a guy in a dress reading a book to some kids is all you have to worry about then get a life' when she failed to see the safeguarding issues at play and the fact that it's insidious.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I forgot about this woman until I saw this thread! I was a huge fan of her a few years ago and then her posts and opinions shifted and she started to come across not very well and I had to unfollow.

Reactions: 9
its such a shame because if you don’t hear other people’s opinions you end up in an echo chamber. Things are so polarised on every issue on social media and discussion and debate is so important.

I do agree with her to an extent on this though. It was a very well research programme that would have been passed by C4 legal team. Her point about people choosing not to believe women despite evidence to the contrary is correct. Men who are abusers often claim the world is against them an it's all a conspiracy. I saw it as her just exclaiming how shocking it was that he still had people defending his behaviour - especially women.

Reactions: 18
I used to really like her but I've found her get a bit moany recently, tonight's post about her podcast...how she has to write a 5k word script on top of everything else she has to do, surely she's made this choice to do this "job" and all she does at the mo is whinge about it

Reactions: 11
I agree with everything she’s saying about Shxtsngigs lately - they are too close to the wire sometimes. 80% of their content is hilarious and 20% is horrifying.

However.

Her trying to make a point about how unfair it is that Shxtsngigs get away with some very questionable content when everyone jumped on female creators such as Florence Given is so hypocritical my jaw dropped.

SHE jumped on Florence from a great height when Florence didn’t promote her appearance on lala’s podcast. She absolutely revelled in Florence’s takedown by Slumflower a couple of months later. I even remember her making personal comments about Florence saying we shouldn’t listen to “an arrogant 21 year old with tit Rod Stewart hair”.

Then it transpired that Slumflower was trying to extort money from Florence all along and lala changed her tune.

She was absolutely a part of the pile on that she’s now saying wasn’t fair to Florence.

Tindertranslators was too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree with everything she’s saying about Shxtsngigs lately - they are too close to the wire sometimes. 80% of their content is hilarious and 20% is horrifying.

However.

Her trying to make a point about how unfair it is that Shxtsngigs get away with some very questionable content when everyone jumped on female creators such as Florence Given is so hypocritical my jaw dropped.

SHE jumped on Florence from a great height when Florence didn’t promote her appearance on lala’s podcast. She absolutely revelled in Florence’s takedown by Slumflower a couple of months later. I even remember her making personal comments about Florence saying we shouldn’t listen to “an arrogant 21 year old with tit Rod Stewart hair”.

Then it transpired that Slumflower was trying to extort money from Florence all along and lala changed her tune.

She was absolutely a part of the pile on that she’s now saying wasn’t fair to Florence.

Tindertranslators was too.
Ooh I would love to find out more that it was extortion, do you have a link? Thank you 💕 I remember the drama going down but it was all so messy I couldn't be bothered following it hahaha

Reactions: 2
If I remember rightly Chidera had said that she was going to continue to petition for Florence’s book to be pulled from shelves and withdrawn by the publisher unless Florence gave her 70% of all the book’s profits. This was despite several independent legal copyright experts reviewing the books and saying they were of the same genre and appealed to similar audiences but there was no plagiarism. all the influencers who intitially shat all over Florence changed their tune.

• Wow
I don’t watch all of SNG podcast, just the bits they post on instagram and they’re generally hilarious but I’m not surprised about the horrible stuff that’s out there on the podcast.

I found her story this morning about people with a following not reposting her stories a bit self pitying though. Just keep on talking about it if you feel so inclined and let other people post what they want. It’s like she wants people to rally to a cause just because she says it’s important.

Reactions: 2