Lalalaletmeexplain #2 LalalaletmePatronise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch all of SNG podcast, just the bits they post on instagram and they’re generally hilarious but I’m not surprised about the horrible stuff that’s out there on the podcast.

I found her story this morning about people with a following not reposting her stories a bit self pitying though. Just keep on talking about it if you feel so inclined and let other people post what they want. It’s like she wants people to rally to a cause just because she says it’s important.
Yeah she's really diluting her message by making it about her

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely a narcissist but she doesn’t know it.

people pay for the SnG Patreon because they get a whole extra episode every week for their money. And their podcast is bleeping hilarious. Problematic at times, yes. Misogynistic at times, definitely. But it is proper laugh out loud funny a lot of the time.

laura thinks people should donate their money to her even though they actually get nothing for their money by signing up to her Patreon. Access to her close friend story where she probably just whines about tattle and men who are more successful than her. Wow.

we are in a cost of living crisis and can’t afford to be handing money out to everyone who thinks they’re doing a good thing in the world.

making people feel bad for spending their money on purchasing entertainment and comedy instead of donating to her is low and narcissistic.

Reactions: 9
This woman is really starting to grind my gears. Moaning she can’t afford a holiday claiming it’s over £2k for two people in Feb is just such a reach, wanting everyone to agree with everything she says all the time and just being god damn miserable every day. As my old mum used to say misery needs company and she clearly has none.

Reactions: 6
This woman is really starting to grind my gears. Moaning she can’t afford a holiday claiming it’s over £2k for two people in Feb is just such a reach, wanting everyone to agree with everything she says all the time and just being god damn miserable every day. As my old mum used to say misery needs company and she clearly has none.
She is right though, holidays are extortionate. But nobody is forcing her to do social media full time.

Reactions: 5
Im a single mum of one and always able to get holidays for the two of us for around £400 per person during the school holidays, so not sure where she’s looking. Im a bit of snob too and won’t go lower than 4* all inclusive
---
Not only that but she’s on a wild cancel culture hype at the moment, some I understand because they’re dangerous but it just seems like when she’s not trying to cancel someone shes looking for someone to pick on for almost anything , she will start turning on her own patreons before we know it

Reactions: 6
Please forgive my ignorance here, I’ve never struggled financially so I know I have no right to say this however it really grates on me when people constantly bash life ‘oh everything’s ruined because of the tories blah blah life is so expensive’. Yes the tories have ruined a lot and life is expensive but we only get one life and I’m pretty sure she could afford to take her son on some sort of holiday (no one’s saying it needs to be a 5 star luxury trip). Poor boy should get to experience holidays and not miss out just because his mum won’t spend money to make a point.

Even a caravan holiday. I grew up having cheap caravan holidays and have very fond memories.

She’s probably turning on the waterworks so people sign up to her Patreon and basically pay for her all inclusive holiday to Turkey

Reactions: 3
She sort of turned on her patrons the other day 🥴
Im a single mum of one and always able to get holidays for the two of us for around £400 per person during the school holidays, so not sure where she’s looking. Im a bit of snob too and won’t go lower than 4* all inclusive
---
Not only that but she’s on a wild cancel culture hype at the moment, some I understand because they’re dangerous but it just seems like when she’s not trying to cancel someone shes looking for someone to pick on for almost anything , she will start turning on her own patreons before we know it
She sort of turned on them the other day 🥴

• Wow
She can afford luxury things like the Botox and skin, nail and hair treatments she’s always posting about so it’s a bit hard to believe she can’t afford any kind of holiday for her kid.

Reactions: 13
She is an absolute melt.
Shes obviously doing something that involves being filmed but she’s going to wear a pink balaclava rather than show her face 🤣🤣 a pink balaclava you know 🤣🤣 she’s so lost in her own tit she can’t see how ridiculous this is.

She says the anonymity is so her son isn’t embarrassed or bullied about her content but also says he knows and tells everyone who will listen that that’s he insta page. So he’s not embarrassed and isn’t being bullied.

I’d bet she has a criminal record or there’s something that would end her career if the people who knew about it and knew her identity made it public hence the anonymity.

she loves to protest too much that she’s limerant because she has adhd and it isn’t her fault so I’ll bet she’s been done for something like stalking an ex or malicious communication.

24325D3A-6878-4E0A-B964-79BE9B799D17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is an absolute melt.
Shes obviously doing something that involves being filmed but she’s going to wear a pink balaclava rather than show her face 🤣🤣 a pink balaclava you know 🤣🤣 she’s so lost in her own tit she can’t see how ridiculous this is.

She says the anonymity is so her son isn’t embarrassed or bullied about her content but also says he knows and tells everyone who will listen that that’s he insta page. So he’s not embarrassed and isn’t being bullied.

I’d bet she has a criminal record or there’s something that would end her career if the people who knew about it and knew her identity made it public hence the anonymity.

she loves to protest too much that she’s limerant because she has adhd and it isn’t her fault so I’ll bet she’s been done for something like stalking an ex or malicious communication.

View attachment 2708745
I don't think there's a dodgy reason like a criminal record behind it. I think it's just a way to elevate one's feeling of self importance.

Reactions: 7
She is an absolute melt.

View attachment 2708745
She'll look like Penelope Pitstop on a bank heist.

• Haha
I love everything she’s bringing light to about these men. I wish she’d speak out about Depher too because he’s another narcissistic con man.
But totally agree she takes away from her plight when she peppers it with her own achievements and how great she is.

And she’s always asking why these pages much bigger than hers don’t share her stories. She’s doing a great thing with this and it’s brave of her but stand up against men with huge fan bases but there’s definitely an element of clout chasing and self promotion in it.

Reactions: 10
I love everything she’s bringing light to about these men. I wish she’d speak out about Depher too because he’s another narcissistic con man.
But totally agree she takes away from her plight when she peppers it with her own achievements and how great she is.

And she’s always asking why these pages much bigger than hers don’t share her stories. She’s doing a great thing with this and it’s brave of her but stand up against men with huge fan bases but there’s definitely an element of clout chasing and self promotion in it.
I agree , she is doing a brilliant thing highlighting this. But is it brave? Not particularly. She’s just highlighting what many people have seen for years and years. Is he the first fake white saviour type to do this and be called out? No.

Hopefully all her reposting efforts have some kind of positive impact and something more is done about it than just sharing it to her social media highlighting why she should be the one saving these children. But then when was the last time she actually helped a child I wonder? When she gave up her career protecting children to sit at home on instagram and complain about no one in the world actually doing anything to protect women and children from powerful and abusive men?
---
I agree , she is doing a brilliant thing highlighting this. But is it brave? Not particularly. She’s just highlighting what many people have seen for years and years. Is he the first fake white saviour type to do this and be called out? No.

Hopefully all her reposting efforts have some kind of positive impact and something more is done about it than just sharing it to her social media highlighting why she should be the one saving these children. But then when was the last time she actually helped a child I wonder? When she gave up her career protecting children to sit at home on instagram and complain about no one in the world actually doing anything to protect women and children from powerful and abusive men?
Actually that isn’t what she even gave up her career to do, she gave up her career to give unsolicited dating advice from a person it never worked for. Or maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 8
I really like Lala but so disappointed that she’s got Ashley Graham on her podcast. I have found a couple of times that’s Lala drops her principals when she’s got someone “famous” on the podcast / gram

Reactions: 4
I appreciate Lala’s work too but heard she went a bit off the rails last week with her patrons due to one of them writing on this thread 🫣 apparently was removing them? Maybe the patron who is here can fill us in 🤣

I appreciate Lala’s work too but heard she went a bit off the rails last week with her patrons due to one of them writing on this thread 🫣 apparently was removing them? Maybe the patron who is here can fill us in 🤣
omg the tea needs spilling

372673BC-03EE-41B0-A23A-1154C41244C6.jpeg

asking herself Qs to promo her podcast yet again, anyone else notice she does this all the time

“oh I just so happened to answer this exact specific qs in my podcast”

loser 😂