LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a break after I was accused of "trying to take her down" and "hurt' Maria. But you're all proving my point that no one will take this thread seriously if things are blatantly made up that are checkable. Her latest vlog she was a guest for DVC Moonlight Magic, and says wishes she could own one. Yet you write she owns DVC. Or the OBVIOUS bankruptcy after her dad's death during the real estate crash. It was a huge thing in the news a family that came from nothing, then did well, then to lose it all. That's why she works so hard. Why would someone crazy rich work so hard on so many platforms? Or the domestic abuse court filing when her ex husband beat the shirt out of her. On IG you see her Disneyland trip was comped. No one will take this thread seriously if people think it's angry trolls making things up and notice we don't talk AT ALL about what is on her youtube, IG, etc that is real and checkable. Like how we do on Resort TV1 thread or Nate picking apart their vlogs/livestreams/personalities, everyone can see it's not made up. If it is credible then we can actually make a difference that way.

Took a break after I was accused of "trying to take her down" and "hurt' Maria. But you're all proving my point that no one will take this thread seriously if things are blatantly made up that are checkable. Her latest vlog she was a guest for DVC Moonlight Magic, and says wishes she could own one. Yet you write she owns DVC. Or the OBVIOUS bankruptcy after her dad's death during the real estate crash. It was a huge thing in the news a family that came from nothing, then did well, then to lose it all. That's why she works so hard. Why would someone crazy rich work so hard on so many platforms? Or the domestic abuse court filing when her ex husband beat the shirt out of her. On IG you see her Disneyland trip was comped. No one will take this thread seriously if people think it's angry trolls making things up and notice we don't talk AT ALL about what is on her youtube, IG, etc that is real and checkable. Like how we do on Resort TV1 thread or Nate picking apart their vlogs/livestreams/personalities, everyone can see it's not made up. If it is credible then we can actually make a difference that way.
Welcome back.

We didnt accuse you of anything. You said yourself you want to take her down.
Don't make this look like a page of crazy people making things up. Let's take down her shop bull, an annoying girl, have things actually taken seriously. I loathe everything about her, bad hair, crazy makeup people constantly tell her how great it is. I don't get it. There is so much about her voice that irks me and things that are real.
Ive heard her mention on a live and vlog she owns a DVC. So its your word against mine. Does it matter? No. This is a gossip site. A place to come for a good laugh. Were not suppose to take this place THAT seriously.

You think its "her" working on all those platforms? How do we know its not someone shes paying?

No one here mentioned domestic abuse or bankruptcy but you, care to expand or drop a link? Im not accusing you of lying, im genuinely curious.

I also waited for you to reply and you never did so the first comment after I made was in regards to her video. How are we not talking about her insta and youtube then?

Reactions: 3
Not about to accuse you of lying but some proof would be nice. Lot's of things said here with little to back them up.

Reactions: 2
Did she change the channel name? It went from LBV TV to LBV TV Disney. Dosen't Disney usually get litigious over stuff like that? I've seen other channels change their name to cut out Disney to avoid their army of lawyers.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive heard her mention on a live and vlog she owns a DVC. So its your word against mine. Does it matter? No. This is a gossip site. A place to come for a good laugh. Were not suppose to take this place THAT seriously.

You think its "her" working on all those platforms? How do we know its not someone shes paying?
Maria can't keep her stories straight so I wouldn't doubt that you heard her say she is a DVC owner. All of those assistants do the work. There's Ashlynn, who is the "producer" and does all of the TikTok. Then there's other numerous people she has. One person runs Facebook. She has admitted that she is solely responsible for Instagram and not the other platforms. I don't think these folks are working for free. She has more hired help than some celebrities.

Also, the only person who stated they want to take Maria down is Utah.

Reactions: 6
What’s with all of the Orlando vloggers hauling their ass out to Disneyland? I guess things are wet, hot and boring in the second land of Disney. Also, I thought that she was good friends with the Resort TV gang? She used to be up their ass but I guess she has used them enough to grow her own channel. Can’t watch her.

Reactions: 7
What’s with all of the Orlando vloggers hauling their ass out to Disneyland? I guess things are wet, hot and boring in the second land of Disney. Also, I thought that she was good friends with the Resort TV gang? She used to be up their ass but I guess she has used them enough to grow her own channel. Can’t watch her.
A few of them were in town for D23.. In all honesty, Disneyland is much much better anyway.

So Promise, Maria's "friend" has a new vlog calling The Coral Reef resturant at The Seas a "secret" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Yeah, giant secret, it's not like that resturant has been there since the 1980's and featured in tons of TV shows and other vlogs. I seriously can't with these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Promise, Maria's "friend" has a new vlog calling The Coral Reef resturant at The Seas a "secret" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Yeah, giant secret, it's not like that resturant has been there since the 1980's and featured in tons of TV shows and other vlogs. I seriously can't with these people.
Look at everyone that hangs out together. They are a gaggle of clickbait and misinformation.

Maria’s at another MNSSHP?? How many does that make? Between her and RTV1, no wonder people can’t get tickets.

Reactions: 5
Maria’s at another MNSSHP?? How many does that make? Between her and RTV1, no wonder people can’t get tickets.
I was just about to say the same thing. Maybe I miss counted but isnt this her 3rd MNSSHP? Not to mention she was at disneyland not too long ago.

I wonder if shes buying tickets or if theyre being gifted to her?

I’ve popped in a few times but she’s been in line to meet Pooh and friends for over an hour and there are screaming kids right next to her in line 👻

• Haha
As it was said earlier in the thread. These two are not hurting for cash if they can continue to attend these events like D23, MNSSHP, etc.

Okay, mark another party down for Maria. I just walked passed her at MNSSHP. Jesus, save some tickets for other people!

• Sick
Reactions: 4