LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully I was able to turn back in to see Maria frantically power walking down Main Street to see Powerline.

I am Powerline Clueless.

I am here for the Headless Horseman!

Reactions: 1
Thankfully I was able to turn back in to see Maria frantically power walking down Main Street to see Powerline.

I am Powerline Clueless.

I am here for the Headless Horseman!
Yeah me too - unfortunately Maria Diarrhea ruined the whole thing - she couldn't shut her crappy mouth the whole time, the music and ambience is going on, she's yapping about the fuckin shirts again. I swear to god, someone needs to really put her in her place - Im real tempted to just call her out on the chat but it will just get deleted anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg this is so cringe. she is pushing her way out to the middle of the street to dance with powerline meanwhile there are a ton of kids trying to get in. and chris whining that they lost their spot. i have to look away this is so embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Christ, now Chris is starting to take after Maria, running his mouth more than tigger. Promoting their stupid shirts non stop. I really really really wish I knew if they somehow got a license to sell these shirts, because I know Disney doesn't hand those out rarely ever, but since Maria comes from money and might have some clout who knows. If not, how the hell do they get away with selling this swill with Disney characters and names all over them?? Its kinda sickening
I have previously spoken about this...but just to reiterate...they DO NOT HAVE A LICENSING CONTRACT with Disney. I have firsthand knowledge of licensing, and they are not licensors. Some basic signs that a shop is not licensed: #1 - they would not be selling on Etsy. #2 - they would say they are licensed & have legal copy to show such. Maria & Chris have multiple licenses that they are selling, not just Disney, that they would also have to have licensed, like Harry Potter. Harry Potter would never license them. They literally take artwork from the internet & print it on their shirts, i.e. all the Pooh characters.

They are playing a game of fire by being on YouTube & doing influencing for Thomas Kinkade & such. I'm not sure how the hell they've gotten those, since that's obviously a conflict, but those companies just may not do their research & just look at getting the reach. Disney has been super lax the last few years with going after shops, since they are so many now, that it's not worth their legal teams efforts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have previously spoken about this...but just to reiterate...they DO NOT HAVE A LICENSING CONTRACT with Disney. I have firsthand knowledge of licensing, and they are not licensors. Some basic signs that a shop is not licensed: #1 - they would not be selling on Etsy. #2 - they would say they are licensed & have legal copy to show such. Maria & Chris have multiple licenses that they are selling, not just Disney, that they would also have to have licensed, like Harry Potter. Harry Potter would never license them. They literally take artwork from the internet & print it on their shirts, i.e. all the Pooh characters.

They are playing a game of fire by being on YouTube & doing influencing for Thomas Kinkade & such. I'm not sure how the hell they've gotten those, since that's obviously a conflict, but those companies just may not do their research & just look at getting the reach. Disney has been super lax the last few years with going after shops, since they are so many now, that it's not worth their legal teams efforts.
Imagine if she made Nintendo shirts when Nintendoland opened; she would get a cease and desist faster than you can say Nintendo. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm glad there's a thread about them.

They remind me of these two idiots from Season 2 of Love Island USA.

116938_32192b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don't know how they are still selling their jewelry that she claimed she designed herself, but is bought straight from aliexpress for like 50 cents.

Imagine if she made Nintendo shirts when Nintendoland opened; she would get a cease and desist faster than you can say Nintendo. 🤣
Honestly, truth!

The sad thing is there are so many t-shirt shops that are actually made by creative people! There are some very talented illustrators, hand-drawing their designs, which make them "fan art", they're unique & not just straight up copyrighted designs, like LBV. Those people deserve the sales, but they don't stoop to Home Shopping Network sales or making "friends" just for the marketing connections (i.e. ResortTV1 & other vloggers).

I've never seen that show, but I bet it would be hilarious to throw all of these Disney Vloggers on an island like that and watch what happens.
They have to stay on the island for 6 weeks and they can't go on any Disney cruises, parks, adventures, whatever! And they have to leave their gimbals and phones behind. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They have to stay on the island for 6 weeks and they can't go on any Disney cruises, parks, adventures, whatever! And they have to leave their gimbals and phones behind. 😂😂
Only one phone and gimbal are provided. They all have to fight for it and find out where to hide it when they sleep. The winner is the only one allowed to vlog after the competition and the rest of them are banned from doing so afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wow, that's insane for sure. It's too bad that they are allowed, well not allowed but no one is stopping them, to just rape Disney's legacy like that. But honestly, it just goes to show you they are legit scum for doing this, if Chris was a real artist which he claims the be a designer, he would come up with his own designs, with just a hint at Disney, and not just take basically clip art style designs and make shirts. I wish we could report them some how

Wow, that's insane for sure. It's too bad that they are allowed, well not allowed but no one is stopping them, to just rape Disney's legacy like that. But honestly, it just goes to show you they are legit scum for doing this, if Chris was a real artist which he claims the be a designer, he would come up with his own designs, with just a hint at Disney, and not just take basically clip art style designs and make shirts. I wish we could report them some how

8AFB8ADB-D556-4625-9455-E3DBF3CE63FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments. Just the crazy made up stuff that started the thread about LBV TV had me worried people wouldn't take this thread seriously.. It's my first time being vocal on a thread , sorry if I got heated, wanting to make sure we actually do some damage to this girl who works so hard it's obnoxious. I have a disney shop, full disclosure, the line is very blurred about what you can/can't create because Disney openly appreciates the marketing from shops. That's why they don't stop anyone. It's basically free marketing for them and they want it. There was an interesting article about it in Forbes I think? Disney would have to close etsy down with the amount of us on there lol. But Maria is my BEC, i dont care if she was a saint, I would still dislike her. And would love to see her life fall apart again. But unfortunately everyone and even bigger groups do it, I've even emailed and called to get competitors out in the past to no luck lol. But I wonder if we can get them in trouble at least for the future and very few lame superchats they get? Anyone know? I saw on Resort Tv1 it chatted about.

Didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments. Just the crazy made up stuff that started the thread about LBV TV had me worried people wouldn't take this thread seriously.. It's my first time being vocal on a thread , sorry if I got heated, wanting to make sure we actually do some damage to this girl who works so hard it's obnoxious. I have a disney shop, full disclosure, the line is very blurred about what you can/can't create because Disney openly appreciates the marketing from shops. That's why they don't stop anyone. It's basically free marketing for them and they want it. There was an interesting article about it in Forbes I think? Disney would have to close etsy down with the amount of us on there lol. But Maria is my BEC, i dont care if she was a saint, I would still dislike her. And would love to see her life fall apart again. But unfortunately everyone and even bigger groups do it, I've even emailed and called to get competitors out in the past to no luck lol. But I wonder if we can get them in trouble at least for the future and very few lame superchats they get? Anyone know? I saw on Resort Tv1 it chatted about.
1. What "crazy made up stuff that started the thread" are you referring to? Because I see discussion about what we KNOW about LBV TV.
2. Maria is your competitor and you want us to help you eliminate her? Do I have that correct?

Reactions: 8
Since you seem to know more about her than most of us here, at least thats the vibe I get. Are her shirts handmade like her etsy shop says? They made by her, someone else or children overseas?

It also seems like you have a personal vendetta against them. Making personal attacks like the comments about her appearance and how you dislike her. Mainly because youre in competition and shes getting away with not playing by the rules. Thats not something im here for. Im here to bring light how crappy and deceiving vloggers/streamers can be. Again thats the impression I get from what you say.

And how do we know youre telling all truths? We just take your word for it? No disrespect but youre a new member slinging big talk with nothing to really back it up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a gossip site, not a place where anyone is taking anyone down or planning a coup. Disney does not appreciate anyone making money off of their intellectual properties. They are in no way needing any extra marketing. Etsy would not have to be shut down in order to remove all of the shops infringing. "Disney" merchandise is a small percentage of sellers on Etsy. If you feel that Maria is such a threat, and taking away sales from your t-shirt shop, maybe regroup, come up with some actual unique, creative designs, & a new marketing strategy that will make you stand out in the huge crowd of shops. There are 1,000's of people selling shirts. Maria is not your only threat.

Reactions: 9