LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the big question I have is... why does she actually need the DAS pass? I see that it's mentioned everywhere but seems like she just flaunts it.

Reactions: 1
But the big question I have is... why does she actually need the DAS pass? I see that it's mentioned everywhere but seems like she just flaunts it.
That is the million dollar question. I'm well aware of people that abuse the system. I don't believe most vloggers have much integrity so I wouldn't put it past her.

Someone said in another thread she has some kind of colon problem where she can't wait in line. But as you can clearly see from the videos, she has no problem wandering around (live) in the parks. If I was in line and they were filming live behind me I would lose my tit. The constant chattering and singing is not needed around guests in the parks.

Reactions: 4
Someone said in another thread she has some kind of colon problem where she can't wait in line. But as you can clearly see from the videos, she has no problem wandering around (live) in the parks. If I was in line and they were filming live behind me I would lose my tit. The constant chattering and singing is not needed around guests in the parks.
That's what I mean. Clearly she doesn't need to run to the bathroom every two seconds when she's streaming for hours just wandering.

That is the million dollar question. I'm well aware of people that abuse the system. I don't believe most vloggers have much integrity so I wouldn't put it past her.
Its gotten to the point where they feel entitled to have a DAS. Its disgusting. Spend the money and buy genie+ or LL we all know youre not hurting for cash.

I know Marias explained why she has DAS on her and RTV1s stream before. I could be wrong but I believe its a colon issue and she has to use a ostomy bag. Could be bullshit but who knows

Reactions: 2
Its gotten to the point where they feel entitled to have a DAS. Its disgusting. Spend the money and buy genie+ or LL we all know youre not hurting for cash.

I know Marias explained why she has DAS on her and RTV1s stream before. I could be wrong but I believe its a colon issue and she has to use a ostomy bag. Could be bullshit but who knows
She might get more views if she actually tit herself.... jk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's fairly obvious why they spend the extra cash to go to these events. The views on all their other videos are so low, they need something to boost viewership from time to time. More viewers = more t shirt sales.

So are Maria and Jenna still friends?
Nope, but every time people mention that on Tattle the two of them pretend that they are. "Um yeah we're still friends," even though they never do anything together anymore. Jenna has moved onto her next DAS holder friend, Meyers and the Mouse's "Mamma Mouse." 🤮

See the Target Pizza Hut "Adventure" feat. Mom and Dad Nelson:

• Wow
The constant Patreon advertisements have gotten nauseating. You know she doesn't need it. But maybe, she needs another way for her dom who paypals large amounts before every stream to order her around. I'm surprised Chris puts up with that.

• Wow
The constant Patreon advertisements have gotten nauseating. You know she doesn't need it. But maybe, she needs another way for her dom who paypals large amounts before every stream to order her around. I'm surprised Chris puts up with that.
Wait! What? Spill the tea please....

Reactions: 3
Wait! What? Spill the tea please....
No matter what hour of the day, whenever she goes live she always starts the stream thanking this person who just paypal'd a very large amount of money to her. He then spends the whole stream critiquing her and telling her what she must do, and she meekly goes along with it. As a woman, it's very disturbing to see another woman used like this, which is why I am surprised Chris even puts up with it. I guess the money is too good to pass up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No matter what hour of the day, whenever she goes live she always starts the stream thanking this person who just paypal'd a very large amount of money to her. He then spends the whole stream critiquing her and telling her what she must do, and she meekly goes along with it. As a woman, it's very disturbing to see another woman used like this, which is why I am surprised Chris even puts up with it. I guess the money is too good to pass up.
I guess its this guy Bob Shalvoy? His name sounds familiar like hes been on RTV1s streams but vanished like many others. I could be wrong though.

It seems to happen often with streamers. Whoever donates the most has the strongest say and can dictate what to do because as we all know, why upset the person stuffing your pockets. Either way its weird these people feel the need to donate so they can feel like they have some power and control over the stream

I guess its this guy Bob Shalvoy? His name sounds familiar like hes been on RTV1s streams but vanished like many others. I could be wrong though.

It seems to happen often with streamers. Whoever donates the most has the strongest say and can dictate what to do because as we all know, why upset the person stuffing your pockets. Either way its weird these people feel the need to donate so they can feel like they have some power and control over the stream
I really want this dirt on this Bob guy.