LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for shits and giggles I checked out their newest video on the fort wilderness, since our friend @Utahwunder69 never made another appearance. The entire video is focused on Maria. I thought the video was suppose to be about sign making, how she would show the process and progress as she did it, focusing on the task.

Instead shes the centerpoint and the sign shes making is mostly out of screen. You cant even see the work shes doing, only a solid look at her face and those ugly ass shirts shes trying to pawn off. She makes it feel like its one long AD for her tshirt shop.

Then of course at least 6 times the like, subscribe and comment pop up showed on screen. Nothing more obnoxious in a video than that.

On a positive note thought, the "friend" she brought along did a really nice job. Very artistic and eye appealing.
Maria's on the other hand came out looking like shes was trying to paint in the dark with her feet.

Reactions: 4
I'm not giving her a view, but I did catch her in Promise Hope's video. She showed up late. They were both wearing her LBV pumpkin shirt & at the end of the vlog, Promise gave her shop a shout out & Maria made some comment about her shirt designs being "epic". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not giving her a view, but I did catch her in Promise Hope's video. She showed up late. They were both wearing her LBV pumpkin shirt & at the end of the vlog, Promise gave her shop a shout out & Maria made some comment about her shirt designs being "epic". :rolleyes:
Promise Hoe will do whatever it takes to grow her channel. I'm sure doing this vid with Maria was another attempt to grab followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So for shits and giggles I checked out their newest video on the fort wilderness, since our friend @Utahwunder69 never made another appearance. The entire video is focused on Maria. I thought the video was suppose to be about sign making, how she would show the process and progress as she did it, focusing on the task.

Instead shes the centerpoint and the sign shes making is mostly out of screen. You cant even see the work shes doing, only a solid look at her face and those ugly ass shirts shes trying to pawn off. She makes it feel like its one long AD for her tshirt shop.

Then of course at least 6 times the like, subscribe and comment pop up showed on screen. Nothing more obnoxious in a video than that.

On a positive note thought, the "friend" she brought along did a really nice job. Very artistic and eye appealing.
Maria's on the other hand came out looking like shes was trying to paint in the dark with her feet.
I can't bring myself to watch that. Not surprised that Maria's came out rough because her only "talent" seems to be talking herself up. Her vlogs will get like 3K views and she will proceed to brag about them going "viral". Every idea she puts out on TikTok is created by the "producer", who usually films most of it when Maria is not even there. If you don't see Maria in the TikTok, the producer made it and Maria does the voice over. Even on their Disneyland "vacation", all they did was pose for pictures and TikToks in their stupid shirts. Nothing is genuine about this woman.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1549863
First of all: WHAT???? Second of all: WHAT???!!!????
I caught a few minutes of her live stream yesterday. Gotta call BS on this whole story. Besides dropping the gimbal, she supposedly thew her backpack, ran and fell on her elbow, none of which was caught on film. Oh, and her friend Promise also fell. It's just too much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So they're premiering a vlog where they try all the food from Pym Test Kitchen at Avengers Campus at DCA. Nothiing like creating fresh content that all the So Cal vloggers did 2 years ago when Avengers Campus first opened :rolleyes: and constant plugs for her dumb shirt line.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they're premiering a vlog where they try all the food from Pym Test Kitchen at Avengers Campus at DCA. Nothiing like creating fresh content that all the So Cal vloggers did 2 years ago when Avengers Campus first opened :rolleyes: and constant plugs for her dumb shirt line.
Gotta get those west coast t shirt sales up.

So is this footage from their DLR trip earlier in the summer? If so, the Queen of Self-Promotion is trying to make it appear that they are in California for the D23 events. Furthermore, she said all of her equipment was stolen out of their luggage at the airport so vlog footage was lost. I can't with her.

I just finished this and all i can picture thru the entire video is Tammy Faye :D:D:D

maria01.jpg

• Haha
Yeah this thread needs to exist. Maria needs to be exposed I’m sorry to say. She’s an elitist come from money grifter who preys on peoples feelings by always bringing up her colon issues and fact that she needs a DAS pass to get on every ride. She talks to her audience as they were 12 years old lol it’s baby talk and weird cringy behavior toward cast members

and then last night of course there was the completely unacceptable event where someone either passed out or had a seizure while she wasfilming and the whole group just danced and laughed next to him like nothing was happening. Amazing group eh?
So glad I stumbled across this site and saw this thread. Did a quick search on Maria's name and learned a few things. I've heard her say on vlogs that Chris has to keep his "day job" because Youtube doesn't bring in enough money and they need his health insurance. Then they go on the whatnot app to auction items off to pay for an addition to their house so they can expand their Etsy business and when items weren't fetching the prices they wanted they stopped. I don't know about any licensing deal with Disney but they must have a licensing or sponsorship deal with Simply Orange (juice). Because their Orange Bird shirts featured Florida's Natural and now it's Simply Orange with Maria holding their orange juice. I don't begrudge anyone making a living but the constant self promotion of their shirts and social media sounds desperate.

So glad I stumbled across this site and saw this thread. Did a quick search on Maria's name and learned a few things. I've heard her say on vlogs that Chris has to keep his "day job" because Youtube doesn't bring in enough money and they need his health insurance. Then they go on the whatnot app to auction items off to pay for an addition to their house so they can expand their Etsy business and when items weren't fetching the prices they wanted they stopped. I don't know about any licensing deal with Disney but they must have a licensing or sponsorship deal with Simply Orange (juice). Because their Orange Bird shirts featured Florida's Natural and now it's Simply Orange with Maria holding their orange juice. I don't begrudge anyone making a living but the constant self promotion of their shirts and social media sounds desperate.
I'm going to guess they got a cease & desist from Florida's Natural. I don't see any sign of a collab/sponsorship anywhere for either brands, on IG or Etsy. Pretty tacky! If they did have a deal with Simply Orange, there would have to be legal information in the description. I see none. Thanks for finding this thread! They are definitely the QVC couple of Disney!

What is Chris's day job now that soccer is done with?

• Haha
I'm going to guess they got a cease & desist from Florida's Natural. I don't see any sign of a collab/sponsorship anywhere for either brands, on IG or Etsy. Pretty tacky! If they did have a deal with Simply Orange, there would have to be legal information in the description. I see none. Thanks for finding this thread! They are definitely the QVC couple of Disney!

What is Chris's day job now that soccer is done with?
Chris has a job with the MLS Orlando soccer team that I assume is year round. If you watched their Whatnot auctions Maria's been given a lot of free Vera Bradley items (I assume to promote their items), which is fine, but they should be more transparent about what they get gifted and comped and not lead the viewers to think they're spending money out of pocket all the time. Curious what their business arrangement is with Thomas Kinkade Studios too.

Chris has a job with the MLS Orlando soccer team that I assume is year round. If you watched their Whatnot auctions Maria's been given a lot of free Vera Bradley items (I assume to promote their items), which is fine, but they should be more transparent about what they get gifted and comped and not lead the viewers to think they're spending money out of pocket all the time. Curious what their business arrangement is with Thomas Kinkade Studios too.
Ah, interesting! So he's now got a non-player, retired soccer job! I didn't know! Thanks for the info! And yes, I'm not sure that the companies that have given her sponsorship items would be super happy to see her selling them off! Classy again!

There is more to Maria than meets the eye. According to what it says online (take it for what it's worth) she has a net worth of 1.3 million dollars. She was also divorced 7 months after her (first) wedding back in 2012. She's a former Philly socialite that doesn't seem to be hurting in the cash department. Not sure why Chris has to keep his day job over at UCF as the goalkeeper coach (pulled from wiki). Interesting clip here though:

• Wow
I'm not sure that the companies that have given her sponsorship items would be super happy to see her selling them off! Classy again!
I saw her auctioning off the whole Vera Bradley Star Wars line that I can't even recall her promoting on Instagram or TikTok. So tacky! Then she had that elaborate story about Chris making her sell her Disney merchandise because they didn't have any room and were raising funds for the remodel. Meanwhile, she was buying new merchandise from the parks to sell on that auction site. She is so phony.