LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I am wrong - but I felt like the assistant showed up around the time that Maria went to MK alone and almost passed out recording the parade.
Ashlyn has been around since at least last Halloween season. I’m pretty sure it was her that went with her around Ft. wilderness looking at decorations.

Reactions: 4
Excited about this thread usually just ninja on ResortTV1s but as a small shop myself I want to get involved, been following her before she had her shop but just don't want things traced back to me. Would love to take her down multiple notches, but dont make this thread a joke by making stuff up so easily searchable. Ashlyn's IG page has her married and lives in what looks like Lake Mary for years. And you can see photos of Maria and Ashlyn together for years on IG, calls her Producer Ashlyn for channel.
Don't make this look like a page of crazy people making things up. Let's take down her shop bull, an annoying girl, have things actually taken seriously. I loathe everything about her, bad hair, crazy makeup people constantly tell her how great it is. I don't get it. There is so much about her voice that irks me and things that are real. Feeling like this thread won't be taken seriously though. Anyone now that says anything including me and others reading it will second guess that we are obviously lieing or mishapen half truths. Really sucks. This was an awesome opportunity to put her in her place. Let's talk about her crappy chemistry with her husband, her vomit of shirts. The fact her husband only made 40,000 a year playing soccer as a bench warmer for decades. Or her divorce files with the domestic abuse that happened to her. Her MinnieMariaMouse IG where you can see they lived in a hell hole in Tampa next to a highway, what's that story. Can someone find that out? Juicy stuff. Don't make it that people look at us all as nuts because everyone is just making up random things we can all search and see it's inaccurate.

Speaking of search you see her husband drives a Subaru. Tell me more about this G Wagon. I've only seen her step out in the parks from the Subaru. Or is it more bull people will call the group out on? Again as a small shop competitor who has followed her original IG, there's lots of fun to be had with this. Just want people to not think this is a bunch of angry crazies wanting to just hurt someone and make things up. Missed opportunity here

I actually wrote a much longer response - but then decided to just delete it. I couldn't even try to make logic of what was being said.
Ever notice that whenever we are in thread one of an influencer there’s always some random new person that comes along and tries to tell us how to do things?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recapping the Halloween merch search vid. Ooof, its 100 Degrees out and she is in full on Toddlers and Tiara's glam. wth???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The not so scary vlog they just released is so cringy omg, the interactions with the characters, I was going into contortions at one point, ugh its so weird. Maria is just plain weird. They went from starting a disney stream to basically making 100% about the T-shirts now. I make it game now, to see how many seconds or minutes there are in between shirt or shop mentions lol, its pretty much every minute or so. Thats why their viewer counts are dropping so low too. I think the last stream I saw like 200 people watching maybe

• Wow
  • Sick
Jesus, is anyone watching this cringy trainwreck right now??? I really just want to see the parade and shows since they got rained out the other night, but I had to mute this, its ridiculous as usual. And her phone is tit - like watching a VHS tape. So far there has been the usual gut wrenchingly uncomfortable character interaction, really embarrassing dancing and speaking and she kept making this stupid sound effect with her voice, I wanted to throw my Macbook across the room.

And now she's talking to kids and people and-dancing like shes 13 - but shes what , 45?

• Haha
Jesus, is anyone watching this cringy trainwreck right now??? I really just want to see the parade and shows since they got rained out the other night, but I had to mute this, its ridiculous as usual. And her phone is tit - like watching a VHS tape. So far there has been the usual gut wrenchingly uncomfortable character interaction, really embarrassing dancing and speaking and she kept making this stupid sound effect with her voice, I wanted to throw my Macbook across the room.

And now she's talking to kids and people and-dancing like shes 13 - but shes what , 45?
Is that Video Affect on purpose? Its terrible

Reactions: 1
I dont even understand why they are live? Just film the parts you want to lump together in a highlight video and be done. I wish Disney would start enforcing the no filming policy ugh

Christ, now Chris is starting to take after Maria, running his mouth more than tigger. Promoting their stupid shirts non stop. I really really really wish I knew if they somehow got a license to sell these shirts, because I know Disney doesn't hand those out rarely ever, but since Maria comes from money and might have some clout who knows. If not, how the hell do they get away with selling this swill with Disney characters and names all over them?? Its kinda sickening