LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol harsh…i think she’s cute. i’m still blown away that wdw couple taylor is only 29. i would’ve guessed 45+.
Hope has that eight-head going so that doesn't help her looks. Taylor looks like a middle aged country club mom who tries to squeeze into whatever is trendy. It's funny, someone saw Taylor during the run weekend and said she looks even more busted in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hope has that eight-head going so that doesn't help her looks. Taylor looks like a middle aged country club mom who tries to squeeze into whatever is trendy. It's funny, someone saw Taylor during the run weekend and said she looks even more busted in person.
Hope is not cute IMHO…. At all and that personality would make me sleep. Taylor used to be cute but wow… Maria looks 50 now 😂 What is up with these vlogger women and the awful hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another Whatnot auction/giveaway tonight 7pm. Think I'll pop in for a little bit to see the shenanigans

Ugh, I just looked at the preview on the Whatnot app. It looks like a low rent tag sale, I'm not going to last long especially b/c her and Juliana run their mouths more than anything

Ugh, I just looked at the preview on the Whatnot app. It looks like a low rent tag sale, I'm not going to last long especially b/c her and Juliana run their mouths more than anything
Would be a shame if they got reported for reselling items purchased with an annual pass discount.

• Heart
I can't figure out where all this merchandise is coming from. She doesn't like to lose money on the auction so she would be taking a big risk buying this stuff and having it sell for a loss no matter how much she begs her fans to bid up.

I can't figure out where all this merchandise is coming from. She doesn't like to lose money on the auction so she would be taking a big risk buying this stuff and having it sell for a loss no matter how much she begs her fans to bid up.
She was either gifted these items or she got them with an AP discount when on sale.

I tapped out after I didn’t win the Figment popcorn bucket 25 minutes in, lol. Same sh*t different day, lying to people saying they have to double tap the screen for hearts in order to increase their chance of winning a giveaway. Tapping for hearts pushes the algorithm to recommend their show, the giveaway is completely random by the computer. Paging Mr. Morrow‘s whatnot overlapped theirs by a few minutes Wearing his Princess Leia wig. Guess they taught him how to grift more

• Sad
lol harsh…i think she’s cute. i’m still blown away that wdw couple taylor is only 29. i would’ve guessed 45+.
Taylor looks far younger than Promise. Yeah, she's a big girl but at least she doesn't look like she would smoke a pack a day and have track marks up and down her arms. Promise and Maria both, as well as some of the other Dis vlog ladies have more miles on them than a farm truck. I saw Taylor during that weekend too and she is way more put together than the any of the Trailer Park Theme Park Queens: Promise, Maria, Jenna and Jackie. At least Taylor from WDW Couple doesn't look like she would be a D squad special at the local strip joint.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Taylor looks far younger than Promise. Yeah, she's a big girl but at least she doesn't look like she would smoke a pack a day and have track marks up and down her arms. Promise and Maria both, as well as some of the other Dis vlog ladies have more miles on them than a farm truck. I saw Taylor during that weekend too and she is way more put together than the any of the Trailer Park Theme Park Queens: Promise, Maria, Jenna and Jackie. At least Taylor from WDW Couple doesn't look like she would be a D squad special at the local strip joint.
We are shocked that Promise doesn't have an onlyFans. She gets barely any views on her content. She'd be much more popular if she was topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4