LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! A family member decided we should just tune in briefly last night to their 5-hour live stream when Chris was showing his phone & footage of Maria doing a preview of what she'll be auctioning off on WhatNot. Looking at some of the items, it looks as though she's just a reseller. There was a current Christmas Loungefly, a bunch of toys, plushes. Reason #50 to ban them! I can't believe that brands are sponsoring her! Do they not do any research into their business???
Did anyone watch the trainwreck?

I am so glad I found this thread. Maria is seriously the worst of the worst. She walks around with her nose in the air, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, she oozes entitlement and is just fake. Everything about her is fake. Her cheap hair, her awful makeup she cakes on her pock-marked face, her attitude. And she loves to talk about how her husband is a professional athlete. I met her twice and both times she droned on about that. And he isn't one! She also is an opportunist. She clings to people & hangs around them if they can benefit her or do something for her. Elevate her in some way. Then once they can't, she's done with them. Her friend Promise is the same way. Those two could be the poster wives for the white trash housewives of Disney. Okay, that's all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so glad I found this thread. Maria is seriously the worst of the worst. She walks around with her nose in the air, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, she oozes entitlement and is just fake. Everything about her is fake. Her cheap hair, her awful makeup she cakes on her pock-marked face, her attitude. And she loves to talk about how her husband is a professional athlete. I met her twice and both times she droned on about that. And he isn't one! She also is an opportunist. She clings to people & hangs around them if they can benefit her or do something for her. Elevate her in some way. Then once they can't, she's done with them. Her friend Promise is the same way. Those two could be the poster wives for the white trash housewives of Disney. Okay, that's all.
She and Hope are both on the fast track to a Disney OnlyFans account. Neither bring anything to the table. They are just eye candy for some.

Reactions: 1
What actual legitimacy is there to any of this? Is it a round about way of trying to spin that her shirts were seen in this places, when actually back when she was a media interviewer, SHE had a clip shown on these channels & Chris was on ESPN playing soccer, so they technically aren't lying???

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 6.51.33 PM.png

Also, I love how she adds that she's an EMMY winning personality. I'm guessing she worked for a network that was Emmy winning, not her individually, so she can try to say SHE was. Again, then not technically lying.
Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 6.52.43 PM.png

I came over here from the Paging Mr. Morrow thread since he's been wearing (and promoting) her bootleg baseball caps a lot lately.

The phoniness of all these vloggers is really what irritates me the most. It bothers me that their viewers don't simply see through it. Granted, everyone puts on a bit of an act when they're in front of a camera (Even speaking for myself, you'd be hard-pressed to find a photograph of me where I'm not smiling, even though in reality I have the boy version of Bitchy Resting Face™), but some of these vloggers really take it to another extreme -- like Nate with his jolly fat man persona, Jackie Super Enthused with her amazed by everything routine, and now Maria with her aging "hot girl" cheerleader / jock boyfriend schtick.

It probably shouldn't bother me so much. It doesn't bother me to watch Tom Cruise shoot around the sky even though I know he's not really a fighter pilot. But in the case of Disney vloggers, they're clearly trying to act like they're having the time of their lives even though they're so bored of it themselves that they don't seem to be having much fun at all.

Reactions: 2
ike Nate with his jolly fat man persona, Jackie Super Enthused with her amazed by everything routine, and now Maria with her aging "hot girl" cheerleader / jock boyfriend schtick.
She is trying so hard to stay relevant but she is past the "hot girl" age. Now she just looks like that person in the club that's just too old to be there.

Reactions: 3
For a 34 year old Maria looks so old! Girl ain't even trying, get the botox! And sadly, witch do got two Emmys. She used to be on air, I saw her Steve O thing, stan lee interview , Chris evans. She posts that Oscars red carpet tit all the time she did once. But she ain't important anymore. I sound mean, and I get it she lost her ability to work due to her surgeries and shitting herself constantly lol but maybe just fall into obscurity instead of trying to continue to work. Going to festival of the arts tomorrow cant wait to see these assholes in their habitat

Reactions: 5
Going to festival of the arts tomorrow cant wait to see these assholes in their habitat
I’ll be there tomorrow too. It’s hilarious to watch them, all with cameras pointed at their faces and giving opinions that no one cares about. Wonder how many are going to wet themselves over the return of the Figment bucket*?

*same bucket, different strap

Reactions: 1