LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. Didn't realize they live-streamed their WhatNot auction on YouTube...oh dear god. Let me see how long I can endure.

I am not signing up on WhatNot, but if anyone is on there, please post what they're getting for this sh*t! They just sold the Navi figurine that she just made, that looks like her...a Figment popcorn bucket, a Figment paint yourself figurine that was given as the scavenger prize at the Epcot art festival.

She just claimed that they are "1 of only 3 companies that still screen print their shirts". 3 companies in the world? 3 companies in the US? 3 companies on Etsy? 3 companies in their neighborhood??? Quit with the BS!!!!

Reactions: 7
True. They are all drier than toast. And they are all just use each other for content. All of them. Is anyone familiar with the channel Dis Lyfe Of Ours? She is another one. You can smell the desperation from the whole lot of them through the screen. They latch onto a new content buddy they think can benefit them. Then, as soon as they milk them dry, poof. Ghosted. But they all do it so it's comedic.

Reactions: 1
I am not signing up on WhatNot, but if anyone is on there, please post what they're getting for this sh*t! They just sold the Navi figurine that she just made, that looks like her...a Figment popcorn bucket, a Figment paint yourself figurine that was given as the scavenger prize at the Epcot art festival.

She just claimed that they are "1 of only 3 companies that still screen print their shirts". 3 companies in the world? 3 companies in the US? 3 companies on Etsy? 3 companies in their neighborhood??? Quit with the BS!!!!
Disney really needs to clamp down on people like her and shut down these bootleggers.

Reactions: 3
Disney really needs to clamp down on people like her and shut down these bootleggers.
Absolutely! They are beyond breaking the rules! I would assume most resellers just have an eBay account where you would have no idea who the actual seller is, keeping them anonymous, but these two just have to go full QVC/Home Shopping Network because they're almost famous. The only thing I caught a possible price on were some Disney beignet ears that she kept showing with one of their Doctor Facilier shirts. She kept pushing how great they were together & if the ears went for $120, they'd throw in the shirt. I guess we know how they can afford 2 assistants.

Also, they were autographing their items...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Absolutely! They are beyond breaking the rules! I would assume most resellers just have an eBay account where you would have no idea who the actual seller is, keeping them anonymous, but these two just have to go full QVC/Home Shopping Network because they're almost famous. The only thing I caught a possible price on were some Disney beignet ears that she kept showing with one of their Doctor Facilier shirts. She kept pushing how great they were together & if the ears went for $120, they'd throw in the shirt. I guess we know how they can afford 2 assistants.

Also, they were autographing their items...
All that crap they had up for auction you can still get in most parks or online!!! These people are the worst!

Can you imagine the stan watching that auction and seeing the present they sent their favorite vlogger up for sale.

What's so sad with these stans is that even stuff not available in the parks/website anymore can be bought on eBay for 1/2 the price they're bidding for it. I've seen a few stans cancel the auction item they won during the show, guess they checked eBay and realized how dumb they were to pay so much

---

This is one page 1 of Paging Mr Morrow #11 thread:
We bought a painting in the Outpost pavilion and were in line attempting to buy our painting. In the middle of it; a woman dressed in rainbow colors ran up in the cast members face with a camera, yelling and shouting about his artwork, wanting more information. We were disgusted by her behavior as we were in the middle of our transaction with the cast member.
Later in the America pavilion, she was in front of us in line, along with 8-10 other people and they acted so obnoxiously in line that a cast member talked them down. Eventually, half the group left the line because they were being so disruptive.

In Nate's video Maria is wearing a rainbow shirt and jacket :unsure: These Disney vloggers make me sick

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
And the "Ultimate Guide" runs less than 20 minutes. Must be very complete. As in completely useless.

• Haha
Not sure if her Universal Mardi Gras vlog is a bad xerox of a bad xerox of Kingdom Krew/Wright Down Main St which is a bad xerox of a bad xerox of Promise Hope's which is a bad xerox of a bad xerox of Nate's vlog 🤣🤣

Judging by the view count...a whopping 773 views in 24 hours for Maria and 276 for Hope in one hour. I would put them in the lost xerox category.

• Haha