LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's hilarious is that a parody video from a channel with fewer subs gets more views than Maria shoving bbq in her grill

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 8.01.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 8.02.11 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow! This sounds exactly like what LBV is doing. I may have to pop into a few live streams to see what they are up to

I noticed on her IG posts, that she keeps writing "EPIC" in all caps while describing any of her shirts. In my opinion, the designs aren't even EPIC by Walmart standards.

I'm wondering what that ear shop did to catch Disney's eye, since there are so many, and especially ones like LBV who are VERY public.

• Haha
This Chris Martin guy was buying stuff at the outlet and reselling for high prices, using a Disney address on property as his company address, making masks with Disney IP on them and he was trying to trademark Sleeping Beauty castle. He's been involved in a lot of shady stuff for a long time, he's also a pompous ass who blocks anyone who asks questions or calls him out. He doesn't want anyone looking too closely at his schemes.
Maria has to be close to the line with the promotion of her shirts inside the park and auctioning off Disney merchandise on Whatnot

Reactions: 2
This Chris Martin guy was buying stuff at the outlet and reselling for high prices, using a Disney address on property as his company address, making masks with Disney IP on them and he was trying to trademark Sleeping Beauty castle. He's been involved in a lot of shady stuff for a long time, he's also a pompous ass who blocks anyone who asks questions or calls him out. He doesn't want anyone looking too closely at his schemes.
Maria has to be close to the line with the promotion of her shirts inside the park and auctioning off Disney merchandise on Whatnot
The whatnot auctions are like the smoking gun. We all know these items were purchased with an AP. Nothing was gifted to them.

Thanks for the extra info! I watched his TikTok, looked at their website/store & reread WDWNT's article about them & couldn't figure out why they had so much drama with just ears alone. I thought WDWNT had done an article about them a while back & the photos had products with Disney tags on them, but thought it was weird they didn't mention it this time. Obviously, this guy is trying to swing his story to have people try to feel bad for them especially with saying they lost their baby. What does that have to do with what you're selling? Nothing. Also, selling ears wouldn't get you banned from WDW property, so they're obviously shady AF. Agreed that Maria is doing the same thing with reselling merchandise. They seem to like to promote the WhatNot auctions while they're live-streaming in the parks, so hopefully Disney takes notice soon.

Thanks for the extra info! I watched his TikTok, looked at their website/store & reread WDWNT's article about them & couldn't figure out why they had so much drama with just ears alone. I thought WDWNT had done an article about them a while back & the photos had products with Disney tags on them, but thought it was weird they didn't mention it this time. Obviously, this guy is trying to swing his story to have people try to feel bad for them especially with saying they lost their baby. What does that have to do with what you're selling? Nothing. Also, selling ears wouldn't get you banned from WDW property, so they're obviously shady AF. Agreed that Maria is doing the same thing with reselling merchandise. They seem to like to promote the WhatNot auctions while they're live-streaming in the parks, so hopefully Disney takes notice soon.
I know some other people on tattle have sent info to Disney before on the shirts and auctions. We say keep up the good work and send more!

What an absolute suckass begging for invites while wearing a bootleg shirt. Please report this to Disney before she gets a CM in trouble!!
IMG_4873.PNG

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm so sick of all these middle age grifters. It's the same damn show with projections added for Main Street. Her channel is stagnant so I'm sure she's counting on being there the first night to promote the hell out of it across social media

Reactions: 3
When you need to ask for cast member friends to help you out, it shows you don't really have any connections...

I'm so sick of all these middle age grifters. It's the same damn show with projections added for Main Street. Her channel is stagnant so I'm sure she's counting on being there the first night to promote the hell out of it across social media
She probably doesn't even really like Disney. Going to the parks and events is just a vehicle to push those crappy shirts.