LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article is a lot to take in. Isn't her husband on some soccer team but is a benchwarmer?
I think her husband is a former professional goalkeeper and now he's a goalie coach with the Orlando MLS team. He draws a salary and benefits b/c she's said that she wouldn't be able to do the vlogging/social media without his stable income + benefits

I think her husband is a former professional goalkeeper and now he's a goalie coach with the Orlando MLS team. He draws a salary and benefits b/c she's said that she wouldn't be able to do the vlogging/social media without his stable income + benefits
A quick google search revealed that he's not with any pro team. He's a coach for a local college.

I walked by Maria at MK today. She wasn’t vlogging at the time but I could see her hair coming a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I walked by Maria at MK today. She wasn’t vlogging at the time but I could see her hair coming a mile away.
I saw her at MK yesterday too, she was talking to a group of special needs vacationers from a nursing home. For a minute I stopped hating her lol. But it flooded right back seeing her blonde hair bounce around. She sat and hung out with them for a while; talked to each one of them and no cameras. So instead of my ranking of 1/10 I will give her 2/10 . I may go up with her and mess with her. See what happens. Anyone else a local? Want to join?

From what I read her dad died when she started college. An immigrant family that came from nothing and did well for a few years until he died. You can't have it all forever, Maria. Welcome to the real world. Can't ride your dad's coattails.

I saw her at MK yesterday too, she was talking to a group of special needs vacationers from a nursing home. For a minute I stopped hating her lol. But it flooded right back seeing her blonde hair bounce around. She sat and hung out with them for a while; talked to each one of them and no cameras. So instead of my ranking of 1/10 I will give her 2/10 . I may go up with her and mess with her. See what happens. Anyone else a local? Want to join?

From what I read her dad died when she started college. An immigrant family that came from nothing and did well for a few years until he died. You can't have it all forever, Maria. Welcome to the real world. Can't ride your dad's coattails.
Won’t be riding any coattails but will be grifting and selling bootleg shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We are convinced they buy subs. Looking at yesterday's video as an example. The channel has 22.3k subs and the video is almost at 24 hours with only 522 views!!

• Wow
That’s absolutely vile! What’s wrong with them? They look like they haven’t been washed since summer.

• Sick
Maria out here posting feet pics for free
Whoa! Please wear shoes! I saw that post on IG today. I feel bad for any health issues that are going on in her family, however, she used all of her personal issues to do a sponsored post for Vera Bradley. Kinda kills the sympathy, Maria. "Hey, I've had all of these awful things happening lately, so I thought I'd get paid to post about it!" :unsure: Too bad Crocs or Stance socks didn't sponsor her instead!

Maria out here posting feet pics for free
I had to go see if that was for real and yup it is. 🤮

Her feet really look like that. She's in competition with Jenn Tracker for janky looking toes.

She Photoshops everything in her Instagram photos - her thicc thighs and her wrinkly neck. You'd think she'd Photoshop her claw toes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I cannot get that picture (above) of her toes out of my nightmares...

Are those really her's?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot get that picture (above) of her toes out of my nightmares...

Are those really her's?
Hopefully she isn't auctioning off pictures of those haggard feet! They must be hard up for views and cash because they are doing a whatnot auction tonight and it looks like just random Disney crap from their house that they need to get rid of (and also make some coin).

Reactions: 2
Yep! A family member decided we should just tune in briefly last night to their 5-hour live stream when Chris was showing his phone & footage of Maria doing a preview of what she'll be auctioning off on WhatNot. Looking at some of the items, it looks as though she's just a reseller. There was a current Christmas Loungefly, a bunch of toys, plushes. Reason #50 to ban them! I can't believe that brands are sponsoring her! Do they not do any research into their business???

Reactions: 5