LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is proof to the followers we would love to see!!!
I am just assuming that there is no way 6000 people would willingly suffer through any Maria video. Combo that with her obvious desires for fame + her ability to throw money at whatever she wants. It doesn’t take much insight to reach a conclusion about what is going on.

Additionally, if I had to wager, I would bet that the ex soccer player man in Maria’s videos is also there for the payday.

I am just assuming that there is no way 6000 people would willingly suffer through any Maria video. Combo that with her obvious desires for fame + her ability to throw money at whatever she wants. It doesn’t take much insight to reach a conclusion about what is going on.

Additionally, if I had to wager, I would bet that the ex soccer player man in Maria’s videos is also there for the payday.
Neither really have anything going in life. Clinging to mediocre Disney influencing clout while trying to stay relevant isn't a career.

What keeps these clowns afloat? Look at the video/live stream views! They are lucky to crack 10k more than once a month. Most of the views come from live streaming at a Disney after hours event. Regular videos barely see 5k views. The people have spoken, you aren't even "B Level" Disney influencers.

Reactions: 2
What keeps these clowns afloat? Look at the video/live stream views! They are lucky to crack 10k more than once a month. Most of the views come from live streaming at a Disney after hours event. Regular videos barely see 5k views. The people have spoken, you aren't even "B Level" Disney influencers.
Most likely the YouTube is 1st & foremost to spur t-shirt/merch sales, like their own personal Home Shopping Network. If 5k people watch & they get 100 t-shirt sales from it, that's their goal. Competing with ResortTV1 or any other vlogger for subscribers/views, is most likely a goal, but secondary to getting those sales. Makes you wonder why with Maria's media background, why didn't she work for the Home Shopping Network? Seems like a good fit. Better than selling copyright infringed shirts.

Reactions: 3
Most likely the YouTube is 1st & foremost to spur t-shirt/merch sales, like their own personal Home Shopping Network. If 5k people watch & they get 100 t-shirt sales from it, that's their goal. Competing with ResortTV1 or any other vlogger for subscribers/views, is most likely a goal, but secondary to getting those sales. Makes you wonder why with Maria's media background, why didn't she work for the Home Shopping Network? Seems like a good fit. Better than selling copyright infringed shirts.
It's because she is 100% cringe and people would look away if she was on screen and they had to listen to her talk.

• Haha
They suck so much they get one or two superchats per live stream. But I do appreciate she never says the amount someone gives."Thank you John", never the amount. Nor does she do selfie mode like Resort TV1 if someone gives a lot like other people's cash is better than others. It's rude of Resort Tv1. Probably why no one super chats her lol no special treatment. She just irks me with her overly positive bullshit. She's like an overly excited puppy every time someone talks to her like it was the greatest thing ever. So boring on a livestream doing that and how can someone with that many problems be that happy. duck that.

They suck so much they get one or two superchats per live stream. But I do appreciate she never says the amount someone gives."Thank you John", never the amount. Nor does she do selfie mode like Resort TV1 if someone gives a lot like other people's cash is better than others. It's rude of Resort Tv1. Probably why no one super chats her lol no special treatment. She just irks me with her overly positive bullshit. She's like an overly excited puppy every time someone talks to her like it was the greatest thing ever. So boring on a livestream doing that and how can someone with that many problems be that happy. duck that.
She is as fake as the day is long.

Reactions: 1
Every Maria post ever:

DEEP BREATH……..”Did you know blah blah blah blah blah @ Disney ??? Blah BLAH Blahblah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. What’s YOUR favorite blah blah ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maria is now selling a snoap shirt which means she is gonna find snoap everwhere and then say over and over and over again “it’s snoapin, buy our shirt”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She was spotted recently leaving Epcot and was described as busted in person. She must filter the hell out of everything she does.
I’ve met her in person (several times), and she wears about five pounds of makeup. She looks like a plastic Barbie that sat out in the sun and melted. Plus, when the cameras are not on, she has a “better than everyone” attitude, especially when her posse is around.

• Wow
I’ve met her in person (several times), and she wears about five pounds of makeup. She looks like a plastic Barbie that sat out in the sun and melted. Plus, when the cameras are not on, she has a “better than everyone” attitude, especially when her posse is around.
How is she better than everyone if she constantly says she’s broke and begs for money?

Reactions: 1