Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her story? She says she’s not a personal shopper with her mum in the new video she’s making 🤥🤥🤥

Prove it LieLie x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of taking legal action, what happened to the drama between Lailli and the H head of communications? She said she'd do a video about it but never spoke of it again. And speaking of H, MALM (or rather her friend) must be trying to do damage control and claiming Lailli doesn't work for them, because H LOATHES resellers. If they find out MALM is a reseller/personal shopper/anything along those lines, she gets blacklisted from buying bags. Forever. I'm not sure how exactly blacklisting works, but I BELIEVE she won't be able to buy most H products anymore which of course includes their bags. That's why her friend is trying to do damage control and doesn't want MALM/the owner's name involved at all and also claiming Lailli doesn't work for them. If H finds out, she and anyone associated with her business can't shop there anymore. I'm pretty sure that's also why MALM sent her friend rather than trying to do damage control herself to keep her name out of this. This is bigger than just trying to expose Lailli, H is ruthless with sweeping social media and blacklisting anyone that might be or is associated with a personal shopper/reseller, MALM could lose her business, I'm pretty sure that's why she's threatening you with legal action. Btw I'm not trying to defend anyone I don't particularly care about what happens to any of them, I'm just telling you this as an informed and actual customer of H to have some insider knowledge I guess, even though I'm not a personal shopper and don't know how it works, at least I know what the shopping aspect is like and why MALM is scared and threatening with legal action. She doesn't care about Lailli being exposed, she just doesn't want H knowing she's a personal shopper and blacklisting her. She also doesn't want her/her business associated with Lailli, hence claiming Lailli doesn't work for her. I'm about 30% sure the drama between Lailli and the head of communications is about her being a personal shopper... but yeah no proof or receipts whatsoever, like I said I'm only 30% sure, I'm just speculating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Speaking of taking legal action, what happened to the drama between Lailli and the H head of communications? She said she'd do a video about it but never spoke of it again. And speaking of H, MALM (or rather her friend) must be trying to do damage control and claiming Lailli doesn't work for them, because H LOATHES resellers. If they find out MALM is a reseller/personal shopper/anything along those lines, she gets blacklisted from buying bags. Forever. I'm not sure how exactly blacklisting works, but I BELIEVE she won't be able to buy most H products anymore which of course includes their bags. That's why her friend is trying to do damage control and doesn't want MALM/the owner's name involved at all and also claiming Lailli doesn't work for them. If H finds out, she and anyone associated with her business can't shop there anymore. I'm pretty sure that's also why MALM sent her friend rather than trying to do damage control herself to keep her name out of this. This is bigger than just trying to expose Lailli, H is ruthless with sweeping social media and blacklisting anyone that might be or is associated with a personal shopper/reseller, MALM could lose her business, I'm pretty sure that's why she's threatening you with legal action. Btw I'm not trying to defend anyone I don't particularly care about what happens to any of them, I'm just telling you this as an informed and actual customer of H to have some insider knowledge I guess, even though I'm not a personal shopper and don't know how it works, at least I know what the shopping aspect is like and why MALM is scared and threatening with legal action. She doesn't care about Lailli being exposed, she just doesn't want H knowing she's a personal shopper and blacklisting her.
if someone were to write to H, exposing the individuals involved what can could potentially happen to the person that informed H?

Has anyone seen her story? She says she’s not a personal shopper with her mum in the new video she’s making 🤥🤥🤥

Prove it LieLie x
of course she would say that to not get herself blacklisted, right?

prob has her mum on the video to so she can validate Lailis lies.
tbh I like Mona but she shouldn’t be supporting Lailis lies. She seem to have worked hard to get where she is.

• Haha
I'm not sure. I'm not a VIP client at all, I've never been offered or even bought a bag, I don't have a go to SA, I just buy their sandals because the brand isn't my taste and I don't like anything else except their mini bags. So yeah, I wouldn't know what would happen to you if you informed H of these personal shoppers. I mean, you won't go to jail or anything, but if you're interested in the brand and buying a bag one day, I wouldn't recommend doing it just to be on the safe side. If you don't care about the brand and never want to buy anything from them, I'm pretty sure nothing's going to happen to you. They will most likely look into it, if they find evidence, the personal shoppers get blacklisted aka they get informed they can no longer shop at H. If they don't find sufficient evidence, nothing happens. But, again, I'm really not sure at all, I just know it's not a crime/law-breaking. If you do it though MALM could lose her business... I'm not sure why you would want to. I understand wanting to get Lailli blacklisted, but MALM didn't do anything wrong, and unfortunately they're associated with each other and can't prove Lailli's a personal shopper without dragging MALM into it.

Last edited:
Speaking of taking legal action, what happened to the drama between Lailli and the H head of communications? She said she'd do a video about it but never spoke of it again. And speaking of H, MALM (or rather her friend) must be trying to do damage control and claiming Lailli doesn't work for them, because H LOATHES resellers. If they find out MALM is a reseller/personal shopper/anything along those lines, she gets blacklisted from buying bags. Forever. I'm not sure how exactly blacklisting works, but I BELIEVE she won't be able to buy most H products anymore which of course includes their bags. That's why her friend is trying to do damage control and doesn't want MALM/the owner's name involved at all and also claiming Lailli doesn't work for them. If H finds out, she and anyone associated with her business can't shop there anymore. I'm pretty sure that's also why MALM sent her friend rather than trying to do damage control herself to keep her name out of this. This is bigger than just trying to expose Lailli, H is ruthless with sweeping social media and blacklisting anyone that might be or is associated with a personal shopper/reseller, MALM could lose her business, I'm pretty sure that's why she's threatening you with legal action. Btw I'm not trying to defend anyone I don't particularly care about what happens to any of them, I'm just telling you this as an informed and actual customer of H to have some insider knowledge I guess, even though I'm not a personal shopper and don't know how it works, at least I know what the shopping aspect is like and why MALM is scared and threatening with legal action. She doesn't care about Lailli being exposed, she just doesn't want H knowing she's a personal shopper and blacklisting her.
MALM doesn't seem to be threatening legal action. A friend of MALM vaguely implied it could happen. But nothing's going to happen and MALM knows it. Everything in that video was publicly on the internet. Plus how are they going to find a random internet person. They're not a huge company with the funds and resources for a lawsuit like this that won't go anywhere.

I hope Hermes blacklists her and MALM. I hate resellers. They're the scalpers of the fashion industry. They make it so hard for real buyers who actually want the bag to buy it at retail prices. Do Chanel blacklist resellers? Lailli got a hard to find metallic mini from an SA she mentioned in her video. i wonder if that's why she hasn't "bought" anything from LV in a while.

MALM is shady. They claim on their IG bio that they're not resellers, they're a personal concierge for Hermes bags... which is just code for reseller. If they're not Hermes, then they're resellers.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 4.08.16 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some were saying H were in on it.. I’ll let people make up their own minds.. but yeah they do great sandals

LV bags aren’t as exclusive and expensive as Chanel or Hermes and if you’ve noticed, she hasn’t bought any Dior bags since the Himalayan croc.. she really is trying to pull off how uncommon she is.. she was lucky to get that metallic mini because as a personal shopper, she was weeks late of buying it...she probably saw it plastered all over IG and YT, not to mention this thread.
BCF0E5E4-0F9D-4F12-808B-E0DFD76A9768.jpeg
04B027D4-1725-4D6E-BF24-981BB1E21069.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Some were saying H were in on it.. I’ll let people make up their own minds.. but yeah they do great sandals
I don't think they were in on it. But that story is WILD they managed to get half of the supply of Birkins and Kellys to resell Hermes is trying to deal with the problem of resellers (especially at their Paris store where you don't need an established purchase history to get a quota bag). Hermes makes more $$$ from the genuine customers who play their game by buying $10-$15K+ worth of non-Birkin/Kelly stuff in hopes of being offered a bag.

IDK how Hermes in Dubai works but it is odd that Lailli allegedly managed to get a few Birkins and Kellys in a span of a few months (when the limit for non VICs is 2 quota bags per year) without ever showing the other Hermes stuff she bought. Even Jaime Xie and her mother, who are actual Hermes VICs who get offered multiple Birkins and Kellys in one visit, invited to parties, are allowed to film in store still have to play the game to an extent. In one of Jaime's videos, she implied/joked that after her mom bought a diamond watch, the SA would bring out another Birkin for her. So it's weird that Lailli didn't show what other Hermes stuff she bought in order to establish a spending history/relationship with her SA. Unless Hermes in Dubai doesn't do that?? But there are so many luxury buyers in Dubai I'm imagining it's very competitive. Unless she's getting the "leftovers" their VICs rejected. The colourful bags don't really seem like her style.

You have to spend 1:1 in fine jewelry/watches of the bag you want in ordered to be offered one. If you want something in togo, you have to spend 40000 AED in fine jewelry. If you want croc, you have to spend 110000 AED in fine jewelry. Dubai SAs don't care about establishing a brand history. I know for a fact this is how it works, but I don't know how you're supposed to go about doing it/asking about it. I haven't because I can't afford to yet, but I know that, for now, that's how the system is in Dubai.

MALM doesn't seem to be threatening legal action. A friend of MALM vaguely implied it could happen. But nothing's going to happen and MALM knows it. Everything in that video was publicly on the internet. Plus how are they going to find a random internet person. They're not a huge company with the funds and resources for a lawsuit like this that won't go anywhere.

I hope Hermes blacklists her and MALM. I hate resellers. They're the scalpers of the fashion industry. They make it so hard for real buyers who actually want the bag to buy it at retail prices. Do Chanel blacklist resellers? Lailli got a hard to find metallic mini from an SA she mentioned in her video. i wonder if that's why she hasn't "bought" anything from LV in a while.

MALM is shady. They claim on their IG bio that they're not resellers, they're a personal concierge for Hermes bags... which is just code for reseller. If they're not Hermes, then they're resellers.
Yeah she knows nothing's going to happen but I think she's hoping she could scare foreverlove into removing the parts that mentions her. I hate resellers too, I'd never use one and would rather try my luck, but it's still not illegal or anything so I'd rather just avoid them instead of trying to get their business shut down, I personally wouldn't want that on my conscience. Chanel doesn't blacklist resellers, just people who do too many returns, and they have policies preventing someone from buying up too many of the same thing. I'm pretty sure Lailli got the metallic mini because she has an SA on WhatsApp. If the bag sells the SA gets commission, she doesn't care about what Lailli does with the bag afterwards. And yeah personal shopper is just another word for reseller, but reseller isn't as attractive of a term to customers, nobody wants to pay more than they should, so they tack on 'personal shopper fees'.

Last edited:
Don’t forget to look out for the vid where Lailli gets offered a bag in the changing room- because that seems a tad strange..
Also they closed the store just for her and her transaction took 2 seconds...🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has this been deleted? Can’t see it☹
😱 she deleted it!
It was basically her editing a video and mona says something and then Lailli says she’s not a personal shopper and the only ‘sourcing’ she will do are items for herself and her family, and that it’s not true

That’s it really lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do any of you guys think Leelee's done some sort of skin bleaching or anything along those lines to look paler in the face? She looks sickly. Also, like a year ago when I asked my sister if she watched Anncy's recent video (back when I liked Anncy, now that girl is a mess) with Leelee, her initial response was "That pale one?" looool, so it's something people tend to notice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
most clinics in the Middle East have a glutathione injection that you can take and it lightens your skin. I wouldn’t doubt lailli has it done at biolite regularly

Reactions: 3
I think Lailli did do something to her skin, especially because her pale skin looks very sickly and she has weird pigmentation around her eyes

Anyways, what do y'all think about her upcoming video? If she deleted the story, I'm pretty sure we won't see the video, girlie is too scared, somehow, she feels threatened by us and the fact that we may be digging deeper into her lies

most clinics in the Middle East have a glutathione injection that you can take and it lightens your skin. I wouldn’t doubt lailli has it done at biolite regularly
If she is getting glutathione injected into her she’s even more stupid than I thought. This witch won’t take a bleeping coronavirus vaccination but takes an injection which can cause serious toxic effects to her liver, kidney and can even lead to Stevens-Johnson syndrome (an extremely dangerous rash which is often fatal)

I think Lailli did do something to her skin, especially because her pale skin looks very sickly and she has weird pigmentation around her eyes

Anyways, what do y'all think about her upcoming video? If she deleted the story, I'm pretty sure we won't see the video, girlie is too scared, somehow, she feels threatened by us and the fact that we may be digging deeper into her lies
I actually really dislike mona now. I used to like her but now I just think wow...discipline your child. And call her out on your damn lies

Lailli is NOT A MILLIONAIRE!!!!! She is not mega rich or a little rich. She is middle class and that’s a FACT we all know exactly where & how her house looks like in Al Barsha.
YES, she is a part time personal shopper.
No one comes into that sort of wealth that she has portrayed in the past year without somehow winning the lottery, she has dug herself in a huge hole once she started “buying” Hermes she should have just stuck to LV & Gucci would have been more believable lol
I admire her mom for owning a clinic while being a single mother & supporting 2 daughters. But you have to remember it’s is only 1 clinic not multiple locations & Dubai business owners have to give back around %40 of their revenue for fees and annual royalties to the government.
I’m sure they make good sum of money by the end of the year to afford a couple of real designer bags/shoes but not RICH RICH certainly not Hermes
You have to ask yourself: If this girl really is a millionaire how come she lives at home with her mum in a not so glamorous home?!

& stop pulling out the fake Hermes pillow & blanket to every corner of the house she films in
Btw the RR cars are definitely either rented or borrowed from whatever guy she’s currently banging XD

Reactions: 13
im 99% sure Lailli has admitted to this back in the day, can't remember what platform either instagram or youtube but she has, I'm sure of it. I seem to remember her saying she takes in tablet form though.

Reactions: 1
I actually really dislike mona now. I used to like her but now I just think wow...discipline your child. And call her out on your damn lies

I never really liked Mona tbh, she definitely supports Lailli's lies and shady ways, otherwise she would have called her out on faking an ethnicity, plus people on GG have speculated on Lailli taking after Mona on her ways but that's a whole other topic

• Wow

The weird pigmentation around her eyes is a common issue for lots of south Asian women. She definitely looks a lot fairer since her sanieh days.. but the amount of $1M and 30K monthly maintenance she supposedly has, her complexion should be fairer, brighter and less problematic ( which it isn’t ) without make up. Her simp Natasha Zaki is still defending her on YT saying she isn’t a personal shopper.. I genuinely hope she can never work as one ever again with the amount of denying that’s going around... she thinks she is enjoying the good life now?? You’re on the wrong side of 25 now honey...own your 💩 how is this toxic girl going to get a man and keep him? Look at Fyza Ali pushing aliexpress tat at nearly 30..that will be Lailli soon.
Also think Mona resorted to hijab to look more like a modest Arab woman to bag herself an Arab husband when her lazy ass daughter is showing so much skin parading around Dubai..can you imagine Lailli in Iran with a hijab?

Last edited:
Lailli is NOT A MILLIONAIRE!!!!! She is not mega rich or a little rich. She is middle class and that’s a FACT we all know exactly where & how her house looks like in Al Barsha.
YES, she is a part time personal shopper.
No one comes into that sort of wealth that she has portrayed in the past year without somehow winning the lottery, she has dug herself in a huge hole once she started “buying” Hermes she should have just stuck to LV & Gucci would have been more believable lol
I admire her mom for owning a clinic while being a single mother & supporting 2 daughters. But you have to remember it’s is only 1 clinic not multiple locations & Dubai business owners have to give back around %40 of their revenue for fees and annual royalties to the government.
I’m sure they make good sum of money by the end of the year to afford a couple of real designer bags/shoes but not RICH RICH certainly not Hermes
You have to ask yourself: If this girl really is a millionaire how come she lives at home with her mum in a not so glamorous home?!

& stop pulling out the fake Hermes pillow & blanket to every corner of the house she films in
Btw the RR cars are definitely either rented or borrowed from whatever guy she’s currently banging XD
THIS. Even in her India vlog the way she traveled and stayed and her dads stud farm - like that’s an average land holding of an upper middle class person, that does not scream billionaire heiress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.