Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I block that psycho/friend of MALM [she's obviously denying Lailli's involvement with the brand despite the evidence]?

Too bad for people like Lailli who go in and out every corner just to scrab off any dirt on her and censor the truth... there's something called freedom of speech which YT respects.
Im not sure why that girl is getting involved when she has nothing to do with it. If the owner cares enough shouldn’t she be the one threatening with a law suit?

Exactly on what grounds is she threatening a law suit on you? All information you have shown is public information.
I don’t think it’s that easy to sue someone esp when individuals are in different territories. And I don’t think MALM is a massive corporation/ a wealthy individual that has unlimited amount of resources to take someone to court.
Im not a lawyer but just common sense from research and general knowledge.

I saw the comments and this girl is talking out of her @rse and I wouldn’t block her, just let her write whatever she wants, you just ignore it, unless you are fed up with her bs.

Reactions: 13
LOL i’m still laughing to myself like a crazy that Lailli felt the need to insert herself into that doctor’s comments with “we aren’t pakistani” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she wasn’t even included but felt the need to go comment. she’s sooo pathetic. i died lol

I wonder what made her start admitting she’s mostly Indian?? She’s been friends with Anncy for a couple years now, you’d think it would’ve came up?

Also guys I don’t think she’s Pakistani at all. I think she just grew up around them and her parents were close to some. Maybe they have family married into Pakistani families that’s why she went to so many weddings. Her dad is full Indian and her mom is Iranian and Indian. I’m attaching a screenshot of an interview her mother did in 2009. I cropped her face because she’s not wearing hijab, but that’s her. here’s the link to the magazine. https://www.imperialhealth.org/pdf/october-1-2010-03-09-15-33-08-8.pdf

So basically, Lailli took that 1/4 Iranian and made it her whole personality lol That’s why her mom was shook when people asked why she left Iran bc she had never been 😂 It’s also common for some Iranians to leave Iran via Pakistan so maybe that’s why her mom has family and ties there through her Iranian family. Laili is finally accepting she’s Indian. Now let’s see how long it takes her to admit she’s a personal shopper or reseller. It’s not lost on me that she lied about Petite just being a brand she did a collab with when it was a whole operation running out of a corner of her unfurnished bedroom.
I don't exactly trust an article that says "an INDIA father" 😂

SO LieLie is 25% Iranian but acts like it's 100%. According to my 23 and me results im 7% central asian (Kazakhstan/Uzbek) and other stuff but I still don't go around claiming any of it or mentioning it. The ethnicity I claim was listed only as 80% meaning I'm 20% other things but like I said I only claim that 80% ethnicity as my own.

Nobody is ever really 100% of one ethnicity but people always claim the ethnicity that makes up 75%+ of their DNA as their main. LieLie is FAR more Indian than she is Iranian yet she claims one and denies the other.

Also she blocked my Insta account she knows it's me who asked that question and that I'm also the same person making her videos but this isn't something I hid or denied. But yeah she went out of her way to block.

Reactions: 7
MALM must be bitter if it is her that business is slow atm and some personal shoppers are getting bad press rn...also people are able to sit in the comfort of their own homes and buy from boutiques directly much cheaper. If you are after luxury people , contact the brand, set up back in stock notifications..they do work.. don’t keep feeding greedy pshoppers that remind me of those selfish folks who bought out toilet roll and sanitizers this time last year..
of course Lailli blocked you, she has so much time on her hands now like lazy chancers Soniaxfyza..both love to read tattle instead of creating content..not like she is posting vids weekly or vlogging..or doing cover shots like Alizey.. is she making petite the brand clothes herself or from dodgy sweatshops. What is she exactly doing? Learning Farsi 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In other circumstances I would like Lailli and feel bad for her. I respect the hustle 😂 shes just desperate and insecure and I assume it must be hard for her, growing up in Dubai, an extremely materialistic place.

I would feel bad for her IF she wasn’t so rude and awful. She is honestly an ugly person. The way she speaks down about certain races, her maid, those less fortunate...honestly she enrages me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah i hope anyone with half a brain could see this person was clearly sent by Lailli (or MALM) to post these essays..someone who would go that far to defend a complete stranger would otherwise be considered unstable
That girl is actually a friend of MALM, I actually confirmed it

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 8.59.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 9.00.30 AM.png

Same person (Rachel Duah) confirmed. Do you guys think I should block off Lailli and her goons on YT or is that too petty?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
That girl is actually a friend of MALM, I actually confirmed it

View attachment 505949

View attachment 505951
Same person (Rachel Duah) confirmed. Do you guys think I should block off Lailli and her goons on YT or is that too petty?
No, don’t feel intimidated because we haven’t done anything wrong. It’s all public info and there’s no slandering going on. She’s not even the individual in question...(I’m trying to use my A level Law knowledge here 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 10
Personally they’re obstacles to the conquest of exposing Lielie. Unless they’re a legal threat /coming with legit info, they can all go suck an 🥚...what do others think?
I agree with you.

In my previous post I said just ignore her and let her write whatever she want. It has nothing to do with her and if the brand owner cares enough she should be the one dealing with @xforeverlove21.

Reactions: 3
yeah i hope anyone with half a brain could see this person was clearly sent by Lailli (or MALM) to post these essays..someone who would go that far to defend a complete stranger would otherwise be considered unstable
I think you should delete that comment she’s obviously trying to divert public attention to her defences

Personally they’re obstacles to the conquest of exposing Lielie. Unless they’re a legal threat /coming with legit info, they can all go suck an 🥚...what do others think?
Tbh I think she lies in her video about the whole “talk to my lawyer” swag people don’t just have a lawyer on call. In any case threatening a lawsuit would make it a bigger thing than she wants it to be so she’s hoping the threat will stop you. But any decent insight in defamation law will tell you that truth is a defence, you’ve only sourced public information- you haven’t made a character judgement. So it’s not defamation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There is nothing petty about blocking someone if they are a complete nuisance. Ive said this before on the Soniaxfyza thread but what you’re doing is not wrong, it’s in the best interest for the masses. Consider it a deed...False advertising, bad skincare advice and being misled in general is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tell her to show her closet to us then.
Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 12.06.22 PM.png

She's on Biolite's payroll

All Laili has to do is do a closet tour showing 1. her luxe closet 2. everything she's "hauled" and outright deny she's a personal shopper. The fact that she's not doing that and is just deleting comments says everything.

Reactions: 8
say for example, one was wealthy as Ms Mirza claim to be; I wouldn’t need my friends jumping on comment sections to defend me. Either I would show proof or let people assume whatever they want because I would have all the money to not give a sh*t about what people on the internet are saying.

The thing with Laili is that she want to prove herself so she goes and make videos about $20k on this and that. She literally had a mentality of a 15 year old girl.
Also, she says she’s this individual who likes to keep certain things private, fair enough but why are you on YouTube showing off how much money you spend on luxury items for everyone and their grandma to see. One of the biggest things people like to keep private is their money, especially on YouTube but she does the complete opposite and say she’s private about this and that.

I started watching Persian Bunny and now you can clearly tell she’s Irani. She was also born in the UK, like Laili... but they all speak Farsi on and off on video and seems regularly go to Iran. I feel like anyone who’s proud of their heritage would learn the language and travel to their motherland.

I watched the video again where she was doing questions with her mum. When she answered a question about Iran and she said they were all born in England she looked to the right and I think someone on this thread picked up her eye movements when she lies.

Reactions: 6
OF COURSE THEIR MINION CAME THROUGH. Natasha Zaki is a middle class girl who worked as a makeup artist assistant before moving to Dubai. Now she has sells Alibaba private labeled lashes and makeup. I respect the hustle of coming from the bottom to securing financial freedom. Mashallah. but she’s still naive to what an actual rich person who claims the status of heiress is. For one, they don’t have dirty exposed grout in their homes. Secondly, they have actual furniture in their room. They don’t keep their luxury items in Ikea bookcases. They own actual nightstands, not hermès boxes 😂 Actual rich people focus first on housing and furniture, next on purses lol. She’s obviously very impressionable and thinks these people are sooooo affluent and rich LOL Mona is a successful entrepreneur with Biolite. No one is knocking that, but come on sis, they knew they could fool you because they think you’re an impressionable poor. if they were as rich as they claim to be, they would’ve done a collab with Dima Al Shiekhly, Rania Fawaz, Fouz, or Rene Borislava. Not the cheapest and most accessible person on the roster.

See what happens when you don’t mind your own business? You get dragged to hell and back and end up on a heavily frequented and trusted gossip forum.

Reactions: 9
2F45F0B6-E465-48DE-9325-D0FAE357CEBC.jpeg

im sure Lailli is dying to do a collab but Arabs don’t want to be associated with her because she’s a racial imposter...
Vogue Arabia already has to deal with the embarrassment of publishing Soniaxfyza.. how much more can Dubai take.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you guys see her most recent story ? So she’s editing a video with her mom and in the clip she said “she’s not a personal shopper and won’t be sourcing items” .... I can’t wait for it to come out and see what bs she’ll be spewing

and I wonder why she brought her mom in the video ... will she come clean about the persian thing ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going to deny everything and then try threatening legal action, we all know Lailli is way too immature to accept her faults, and she probably brought her mum so everyone feels pity for her

Man, you can see how her ugly soul and personality is reflecting on her outside, that girl will never have a happy life if she keeps lying and pretending to be something she isn't, no wonder why she has no true friends, as much as I dislike Anncy, pretty sure she doesn't hang out with Lailli as much because she's insufferable, and the rich girls she hangs out with seem so fake and only there for her status as a social media personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OF COURSE THEIR MINION CAME THROUGH. Natasha Zaki is a middle class girl who worked as a makeup artist assistant before moving to Dubai. Now she has sells Alibaba private labeled lashes and makeup. I respect the hustle of coming from the bottom to securing financial freedom. Mashallah. but she’s still naive to what an actual rich person who claims the status of heiress is. For one, they don’t have dirty exposed grout in their homes. Secondly, they have actual furniture in their room. They don’t keep their luxury items in Ikea bookcases. They own actual nightstands, not hermès boxes 😂 Actual rich people focus first on housing and furniture, next on purses lol. She’s obviously very impressionable and thinks these people are sooooo affluent and rich LOL Mona is a successful entrepreneur with Biolite. No one is knocking that, but come on sis, they knew they could fool you because they think you’re an impressionable poor. if they were as rich as they claim to be, they would’ve done a collab with Dima Al Shiekhly, Rania Fawaz, Fouz, or Rene Borislava. Not the cheapest and most accessible person on the roster.

See what happens when you don’t mind your own business? You get dragged to hell and back and end up on a heavily frequented and trusted gossip forum.
I agree. I think the people who are defending Lailli or still believe her haven't been exposed to the true wealth Lailli is lying about. It's why she's close with Anncy and lets her come over because she doesn't know

Mona has done well for herself. She can fully pay off her daughers' university tuition (Alizey even studied in Australia) so they can graduate debt free, they could just get jobs at Biolite, their basic living expenses are covered while they live at home, etc. Mona can probably also afford to buy her girls cars too (just not Rolls Royces, G Wagons or Ferraris) and the ocassional designer piece. These are huge privileges most people don't get. But Lailli is so ungrateful. her single mom worked so hard to give them a better life and all these opportunities but it's still not enough

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.