Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! I came from GG too and I love it here.
Omg same
Although I definitely think that people that are new to the Mirzas should read some of the threads on GG so they'll have a better glimpse on who really are Lailli and Alizey, and also to catch up with their lies

It was also proven that the Mercedes G500 that apparently her mum "bought" for her, it's a rental car, as well her "dad's" Ferrari and some of the Rolls Royce cars they've shown. The only car that belongs to them is that Mercedes C class that they've had for like 4-5 years

Reactions: 12
I am new to them and I really would love to know more! I've tried to go on the GG forum but as it is always down and stuff, it is basically impossible to read info on there
So girls, spill the tea :coffee::coffee:I wanna know more! I have a lot to catch up on in terms of gossip🙈

Reactions: 4
Her Iranian old money rich boyfriend Eman... or ex idk 👀

They're not following each other so maybe he finally caught up with her lies
Omg! That would be the end of Lailli, they dated for a long time
But I have the feeling they broke up way long ago, especially because she stopped talking about her bf once Alizey got rid of her apartment, but idk, Lailli is a compulsive liar and she always craves to prove us wrong, so it won't be long before she addresses her bf

EC6DE857-BEAF-40AC-81BC-BEE246D8E82E.jpeg
E7767932-6823-4912-A520-D177977FCD0E.jpeg
Some tweets from from a few years ago tryna show she’s ‘rich’ but doesn’t know

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh wow this is juicy! never really read the GG threads since it's always down and I gave up lol

tbh I don't really think they look botched, what bugs me is the dishonesty

Reactions: 1
I get the vibes that she's never had a maid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't think she has one, her mom probably hires someone to clean the house but only for like once or twice a week, not a live in maid that she desperately tries to portray
She doesn't have any of the tit she says, it's only to hype up that "old money wealthy lifestyle" she yearns of

Reactions: 11
She probably does have help in Dubai. I know my family who live there have a maid who comes by every few days to clean it up as its seen as common practice amongst middle class citizens there. They all have the same cleaners or use the same companies and its very much gossip if you don't take this service on because God forbid you clean your own house! But she 1000000% did not have help in London mainly because her student flat was poxy and filled with Ikea furnishings. If youre so rich, why are you renting in London is the question? You're rocking up with GWagons and Ferraris in Dubai but never even seen her drive in the UK? Only time I even saw her in a supercar here was when she was with Aleem. She was ALWAYS posting cars during uni and showing them off and talking about what she wanted next when really the G wasn't hers, it was a rented car from one of her 'friends' in Dubai who had loaned it to her while he was out of the country which is why it would randomly disappear for months and then suddenly she had it back again. This was after she was ordered home after becoming a psycho on the LDN clubbing scene.
Her dad doesnt even live in Dubai to own cars there. He lives in India and definitely does not own any supercars.

Reactions: 12
I wish this thread was more active 😭 the GG thread is so slow, and I need the teaaaa

I do really like Alizey though, she’s way classier

Reactions: 8
She’s back with another haul video ”not a closet tour” I just don’t understand how anyone can shop so much - constantly shopping and doing hauls, then returning some of the stuff or selling it on Depop, must be VERY exhausting keeping up with this fake rich lifestyle. How does she have time to do all of this and she’s been doing it for years. She does a lot of shopping for someone who doesn’t have a job, education or anywhere to be. At the end of the day she’s just wasting her youth, days and life doing absolutely nothing. She can’t earn much from social media to buy these things. Guaranteed a lot of it is fake but even AAA+ replicas isn’t that cheap that she can go buy new fakes every week from her mom’s salary

She’s defo not rich or wealthy. Rich people don’t have time to brag, do hauls or showing off like Laili. They have a life and somewhere to be not relying on likes and comments from strangers to have a job or earn a bit cash. Flashy and attention seeking behavior typically comes from ”new money” chavs who wants everyone to know what car they’re driving or what bag they’re carrying. Laili is super pathetic and I can’t comprehend how her fans haven’t realized she’s a scam people are commenting about having to sell a kidney to live Laili’s lifestyle.. I feel bad for them

She’s back with another haul video ”not a closet tour” I just don’t understand how anyone can shop so much - constantly shopping and doing hauls, then returning some of the stuff or selling it on Depop, must be VERY exhausting keeping up with this fake rich lifestyle. How does she have time to do all of this and she’s been doing it for years. She does a lot of shopping for someone who doesn’t have a job, education or anywhere to be. At the end of the day she’s just wasting her youth, days and life doing absolutely nothing. She can’t earn much from social media to buy these things. Guaranteed a lot of it is fake but even AAA+ replicas isn’t that cheap that she can go buy new fakes every week from her mom’s salary

She’s defo not rich or wealthy. Rich people don’t have time to brag, do hauls or showing off like Laili. They have a life and somewhere to be not relying on likes and comments from strangers to have a job or earn a bit cash. Flashy and attention seeking behavior typically comes from ”new money” chavs who wants everyone to know what car they’re driving or what bag they’re carrying. Laili is super pathetic and I can’t comprehend how her fans haven’t realized she’s a scam people are commenting about having to sell a kidney to live Laili’s lifestyle.. I feel bad for them
yeah i was one of those. In a way if a rich/upper middle class teenager starts doing this I get it but if a woman in her mid-twenties is still doing just this at her level and doesn't have a real career on the way at the same time it comes off a bit.. sad? thinking of sophie shohet btw

She probably does have help in Dubai. I know my family who live there have a maid who comes by every few days to clean it up as its seen as common practice amongst middle class citizens there. They all have the same cleaners or use the same companies and its very much gossip if you don't take this service on because God forbid you clean your own house! But she 1000000% did not have help in London mainly because her student flat was poxy and filled with Ikea furnishings. If youre so rich, why are you renting in London is the question? You're rocking up with GWagons and Ferraris in Dubai but never even seen her drive in the UK? Only time I even saw her in a supercar here was when she was with Aleem. She was ALWAYS posting cars during uni and showing them off and talking about what she wanted next when really the G wasn't hers, it was a rented car from one of her 'friends' in Dubai who had loaned it to her while he was out of the country which is why it would randomly disappear for months and then suddenly she had it back again. This was after she was ordered home after becoming a psycho on the LDN clubbing scene.
Her dad doesnt even live in Dubai to own cars there. He lives in India and definitely does not own any supercars.
yeah good shout!
I actually never thought about this, but she must do this with "her" cars

fun fact: she's nothing even new money :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she looks even more ridiculous when she shows off

Reactions: 2
Can we talk about what she's done to her face? LMAO when lielie and faryal were on that yacht for her bday I could only think about how neither of them need life jackets thanks to all that plastic in their faces that'll make them float. I mean, TWO nosejobs later she still looks like one of her dad's cheap horses. Also she's always complaining about her eyebrows and how no one ever gets them right..girl when the rest of your face is so pinched and off-ratio no eyebrow shape could flatter you. Alizeh's personality is far more palatable but lose the lip fillers ughh...they'd put Kylie to shame. In one of her videos where she talks about being content with yourself and finding inner peace and happiness I just gagged. I mean you are'nt even happy with your own face and stupidly turn into a little guinea pig every time a new doctor visits your mom's clinic. Does anyone here honestly find her attractive?? Pretty sure she looks way worse in person. It's no wonder she hasn't bagged herself a rich husband yet like she wants to.

• Haha
Can we talk about what she's done to her face? LMAO when lielie and faryal were on that yacht for her bday I could only think about how neither of them need life jackets thanks to all that plastic in their faces that'll make them float. I mean, TWO nosejobs later she still looks like one of her dad's cheap horses. Also she's always complaining about her eyebrows and how no one ever gets them right..girl when the rest of your face is so pinched and off-ratio no eyebrow shape could flatter you. Alizeh's personality is far more palatable but lose the lip fillers ughh...they'd put Kylie to shame. In one of her videos where she talks about being content with yourself and finding inner peace and happiness I just gagged. I mean you are'nt even happy with your own face and stupidly turn into a little guinea pig every time a new doctor visits your mom's clinic. Does anyone here honestly find her attractive?? Pretty sure she looks way worse in person. It's no wonder she hasn't bagged herself a rich husband yet like she wants to.
honestly I didnt think they looked botch but then people caught them at weird angles or pics of them they couldn't control and I was like .. ok I get it

Man, they're so botched because they always go to cheap doctors, Dubai is an expensive city and going to the best surgeons definitely costs a pretty penny, so they have to stick to whoever is available at Biolite because it's free

Reactions: 3
She keeps putting fillers into the tip of her nose to hide her ethnicity but its made her nose huge :eek: looks like she doesn't let it dissolve before adding more!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.