Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her YT channel came up on my feed. I just watched her 'discounted Chanel haul' - WOW. I can already pick the fake accent and privileged BS.

Reactions: 5
Her YT channel came up on my feed. I just watched her 'discounted Chanel haul' - WOW. I can already pick the fake accent and privileged BS.
I love her clothes but i agree her voice is fake. We use to call them 'uni voices' .

Reactions: 3
Laili and her ethnicity lies has fooled many people to believe she’s anything but Pakistani. Here are some pics of Laili in traditional Pakistani/Indian clothes to everyone out there who don’t believe they are half Pakistanis half Indians:m
download.jpg
download-1.jpg
download-2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No wallah they are NOT Iranians. Pretending to be another ethnicity while living and blogging in Dubai comes down to the fact that many of the Arabs living in Dubai (not them all but MANY of them) looks down on Pakistanis, Indians and Bengalis. They treat them like lower people, underpay them and some Arabs treat them like animals and consider them lower than animals. It’s true I have family in Dubai who belongs to the middle class and they’ve seen how bad Pakistanis/Indians/Bengalis are treated in particular areas of Dubai. The sisters are embarrassed by their background and culture and the market for Pakistani Dubai-based bloggers and influencers isn’t big, the audience wants Arab influencers who they can relate to. You’ll earn significantly more and get more deals, sponsors and collaborations if you can talk Arabic it’s no secret. Their mom’s clinic wouldn’t survive if people knew Mona the owner is Pakistani, not because people are racists but there are too many beauty parlours and beauty clinics in Dubai to choose from and people would prefer a place with Arabic owners and employees. Lord Aleem is Pakistani so they date people of the same background. Pretending to be Iranians haven’t done much to their influencer careers, they aren’t influencer rich hence why Laili buys fakes every single day. They both are living a very “fake-rich” lifestyle in their big age it’s embarrassing and not just a phase. In their age they should look to settle down and start a family of their own. It didn’t help them in any way to claim another ethnicity for five-six years. Alyzeh is no better why doesn’t she admit and own their background why is she playing along like a little puppy. There’s nothing LIKEABLE or admirable about these two fake humans who breathes entitlement through their asses and were very plain-looking Karens before their surgeries and ended up looking botched in a young age. Without the makeup, filters and photoshopping they look like little ****** boys and has very manly harsh features. They look dead. They lost their soft feminine charisma when they went all in with the plastic surgeries, filler and botox.

Proof they got tons of surgeries
download-3.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the lowdown! They do look a LOT older than they are.

No wallah they are NOT Iranians. Pretending to be another ethnicity while living and blogging in Dubai comes down to the fact that many of the Arabs living in Dubai (not them all but MANY of them) looks down on Pakistanis, Indians and Bengalis. They treat them like lower people, underpay them and some Arabs treat them like animals and consider them lower than animals. It’s true I have family in Dubai who belongs to the middle class and they’ve seen how bad Pakistanis/Indians/Bengalis are treated in particular areas of Dubai. The sisters are embarrassed by their background and culture and the market for Pakistani Dubai-based bloggers and influencers isn’t big, the audience wants Arab influencers who they can relate to. You’ll earn significantly more and get more deals, sponsors and collaborations if you can talk Arabic it’s no secret. Their mom’s clinic wouldn’t survive if people knew Mona the owner is Pakistani, not because people are racists but there are too many beauty parlours and beauty clinics in Dubai to choose from and people would prefer a place with Arabic owners and employees. Lord Aleem is Pakistani so they date people of the same background. Pretending to be Iranians haven’t done much to their influencer careers, they aren’t influencer rich hence why Laili buys fakes every single day. They both are living a very “fake-rich” lifestyle in their big age it’s embarrassing and not just a phase. In their age they should look to settle down and start a family of their own. It didn’t help them in any way to claim another ethnicity for five-six years. Alyzeh is no better why doesn’t she admit and own their background why is she playing along like a little puppy. There’s nothing LIKEABLE or admirable about these two fake humans who breathes entitlement through their asses and were very plain-looking Karens before their surgeries and ended up looking botched in a young age. Without the makeup, filters and photoshopping they look like little ****** boys and has very manly harsh features. They look dead. They lost their soft feminine charisma when they went all in with the plastic surgeries, filler and botox.

Proof they got tons of surgeries
View attachment 190953

I had no idea this girl had a thread. I was at the same university as Lailli and "Lord" Aleem during their very volatile relationship and bleeping HELL they were absolutely toxic together. Everyone knew about their fights - they used to drink and do drugs so regularly!! Aleem has this wholesome good boy image he's cultivated for himself but both him and Lailli just live off their parents money. Is it a surprise both of them were pulled out of uni by their parents after the police were called after one really bad incident? Aleem put out a public apology and everything 🤣 They were honestly the laughing stocks of the university and clearly paid their way in which is quite common with this university. I bet Lailli didn't even go to college let alone have the relevant grades for her course which she didn't turn up to after the first week btw. Uni was only an excuse so her mum would let her live in London otherwise she would be shipped to Dubai to live at home. I have NO idea how her mum suddenly let her live with her new man in London after a year of getting dragged back to Dubai.
She's 100% not Persian btw. Her dads family originates from Persia but so does mine and I definitely do not say I'm Persian. They are Indian/Pakistani. Their dad is Indian and their mum is Pakistani, 100% south asian. Alizey is just as bad as Lailli, although she has a brain, she still went along with this whole ethnicity farce and their mum goes along with it too which just shows how deluded they are OR how bad the racism is in Dubai. For reference sake, her mums clinic isnt the best in Dubai. Its not even the Top 200.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she’s a massive liar. She is not Iranian. She is Pakistani. She does not come from a dynasty and her family are not as wealthy as she makes them out to be. No Iranian dynasty (if such a thing still exists) would invest in India when they’d be held in more prestige in the Middle East. They can, and have all flown together. Does she really think people are thick enough to believe that the daughter of an Iranian dynasty would be dating a boy whose dad loans supercars out as a front for low level money laundering? Or would even NEED to?? all her stuff is fake and she sells it on Depop, I follow her.

Reactions: 9
Mmhhm interesting stuff. So what is her personality really like, shes comes across sooo fake on insta and youtube but what is she actually like? At the beginning she seemed 'nicer' of the two sisters but now seems to have a full on fake witch attitude. How long was she dating aleem?

I only started following Lailli a few months ago when I came across a jewellery collection vid.
Ngl at first I really did believe she came from a very wealthy background because of all her expensive haul videos she was uploading. However, I knew some things didn't add up and she didn't seem clearly transparent. Since reading here, I can totally see the truth and it does make perfectly sense. Firstly, I'd never lie about my ethnicity and secondly, buying fake designer items and making people believe they're real 😂 😂 ahhh girl, I'm ashamed for you

Reactions: 5
I only started following Lailli a few months ago when I came across a jewellery collection vid.
Ngl at first I really did believe she came from a very wealthy background because of all her expensive haul videos she was uploading. However, I knew some things didn't add up and she didn't seem clearly transparent. Since reading here, I can totally see the truth and it does make perfectly sense. Firstly, I'd never lie about my ethnicity and secondly, buying fake designer items and making people believe they're real 😂 😂 ahhh girl, I'm ashamed for you
She sells EVERYTHING on Depop snd makes out like they’re real. So either 1)they are the best fakes out there or 2)she is money laundering

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mmhhm interesting stuff. So what is her personality really like, shes comes across sooo fake on insta and youtube but what is she actually like? At the beginning she seemed 'nicer' of the two sisters but now seems to have a full on fake witch attitude. How long was she dating aleem?
She's snobby in real life and its hilarious to witness because she really think she's hot tit when really, she was a nobody there and realised she was so out of her depths which is why she left. She would talk about having a chauffeur and a maid who cleaned her apartment to validate herself but really no one ever saw her pull up in said chauffeured car as she stopped attending uni. Whenever she was at clubs, she was with Aleem in his supercars. Everyone at her uni was filthy rich, like drive to school in Lambos and Ferrari rich and go for dinner in Paris rich. I was only there because my dad thought it was one of the best unis but really, its just "new money" university for rich kids to be bought uni degrees with very little work needed - I transferred to Kings after the year. Alizey is nicer and more approachable, I've only seen her once but Lailli is a midget who walks around like she owns Harrods. She used to wear the same outfits - the same white, neutral and black colours with her token designer Loubs or Chanel bags. Her clothes were very cheap considering the price of her shoes/bags. Never added up to me.

Reactions: 9
yep, depop is rife with it. So easy to tell, the people who are constantly selling brand new high end designer stuff. by selling it on depop, they get most of the money back. the original money is down the river somewhere and they've got clean money themselves. Also for proceeds of crime, if they pay via card, they can sell the item on, get their money back and it's very hard to track the item or prove the money in the account is for the item they purchased with the dirty money. I'm not saying that is what she does, just that it's very clear people do that on depop

• Wow
Does anyone have info about their Indian dad? Does he live in Dubai or UK or is he living in India. They never talk about him like NEVER EVER and don’t have any pics with and of him on social media. Idk if the parents are divorced or if they don’t have any contact with their father. Anyone knows anything plz spill.. could be interesting to know if he supports them financially or if he married another woman

They have never travelled to India or Pakistan don’t they have any family or relatives to visit?? I mean it can’t just be the sisters and their mom. Pakistani and Indians have big families where are the cousins, uncles, aunties and oldies. I’ve never seen them celebrate Eid or wish anyone Eid Mubarak. And what about weddings do they not attend any desi weddings at all because of fear that people may realize their true nationality.. fake sad life they’re living

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have info about their Indian dad? Does he live in Dubai or UK or is he living in India. They never talk about him like NEVER EVER and don’t have any pics with and of him on social media. Idk if the parents are divorced or if they don’t have any contact with their father. Anyone knows anything plz spill.. could be interesting to know if he supports them financially or if he married another woman

They have never travelled to India or Pakistan don’t they have any family or relatives to visit?? I mean it can’t just be the sisters and their mom. Pakistani and Indians have big families where are the cousins, uncles, aunties and oldies. I’ve never seen them celebrate Eid or wish anyone Eid Mubarak. And what about weddings do they not attend any desi weddings at all because of fear that people may realize their true nationality.. fake sad life they’re living
The dad lives in India. He moved there after her parents divorced to "breed horses". They do talk about him and she has put up pictures of him too, he's just a normal guy, doesnt look affluent but doesnt look like he's hurting either. He seems with a strong accent but good english. I know Lailli and Alizey have siblings, so he must have married again in India. His kids arent that much younger than the twins.
Dont you follow them on insta? They have visited India a lot and have said they lived there for a year or so when they were teens (I imagine before the dad got remarried) - They always with Muslims an Eid Mubarak too but dont seem to celebrate it much themselves. When they were in India, they went for a cousins wedding and Lailli managed to snag some free designer asian suits - if you scroll far enough down their profiles, the pictures might still be there. I feel she was more open about her Indian heritage when she was dating Aleem. Before and after him she was very Iranian driven and wouldn't even acknowledge the country! Its clear she can also understand the language too. I think they see their dad yearly if that. He came to the UK for Alizeys graduation.

Reactions: 4
Hey, I'm usually on GG but it's down, so I decided to came here
Anyways, I've read all the threads there and they have solid proof that both twins lie about pretty much everything, they don't even fully disclose all the procedures done on their faces, which is definitely something that keeps me wary because a lot of the Mirza twins' following seem quite young and gullible. I also wanted to add that it's been proven Lailli reads these forums as she addresses things that were only talked about GG and they proved that both create fake accounts to defend themselves, those accounts always end up banned

Those are just my two cents, I definitely think that Lailli should stop obssesing on what's being said about her, it's not good for her mental health that she always talk about

Reactions: 8
Hey, I'm usually on GG but it's down, so I decided to came here
Anyways, I've read all the threads there and they have solid proof that both twins lie about pretty much everything, they don't even fully disclose all the procedures done on their faces, which is definitely something that keeps me wary because a lot of the Mirza twins' following seem quite young and gullible. I also wanted to add that it's been proven Lailli reads these forums as she addresses things that were only talked about GG and they proved that both create fake accounts to defend themselves, those accounts always end up banned

Those are just my two cents, I definitely think that Lailli should stop obssesing on what's being said about her, it's not good for her mental health that she always talk about
Welcome! I came from GG too and I love it here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.