Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've gathered her and her twin come from a persian "dynasty" hence why they're not allowed to fly together and they have a horse farm in india and their mom owns a successfull beauty clinic in Dubai. Also they've been doing blog like things since they were teens.
No they're not from any persian dynasty.
Her family is Indian/Pakistani.

Reactions: 5
really? how do you know? Does anyone not lie on youtube?
You can search her mom on Facebook. She's posted things about visiting family in Pakistan and all of the people she follows are also Pakistani. There was quite a bit of proof in their Gurugossip threads but there are too many to look through.

They also lie about not being able to fly on the same plane lol. They posted a video from when they went to New York where they flew together.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You can search her mom on Facebook. She's posted things about visiting family in Pakistan and all of the people she follows are also Pakistani. There was quite a bit of proof in their Gurugossip threads but there are too many to look through.

They also lie about not being able to fly on the same plane lol. They posted a video from when they went to New York where they flew together.
Also Lailli's name used to be Sanieh.. there's some articles about her with that name including the screenshot of the video posted on youtube but there's rumours that she changed her name to seem more ethnically ambiguous, and from my understanding when she moved to Dubai she decided to go with that "Iranian" background but she's definitely Pakistani/Indian. There's soooo many receipts on gossip guru about her ethnicity

She lied about alot of things like her old relationship with that famous guy who sells cars Lord Aleem, she lied that he abused her just to turn everyone against him, so many failed friendships, lies about the cars she "owns" and rents instead, and the fact that she has her "own" apartment in London except she shares with Alizey. She's so obsessed with seeming like she's a rich girl when she's probably just middle class or even below that. It's so sad to see but yeah its all on that site 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also Lailli's name used to be Sanieh.. there's some articles about her with that name including the screenshot of the video posted on youtube but there's rumours that she changed her name to seem more ethnically ambiguous, and from my understanding when she moved to Dubai she decided to go with that "Iranian" background but she's definitely Pakistani/Indian. There's soooo many receipts on gossip guru about her ethnicity

She lied about alot of things like her old relationship with that famous guy who sells cars Lord Aleem, she lied that he abused her just to turn everyone against him, so many failed friendships, lies about the cars she "owns" and rents instead, and the fact that she has her "own" apartment in London except she shares with Alizey. She's so obsessed with seeming like she's a rich girl when she's probably just middle class or even below that. It's so sad to see but yeah its all on that site 😂
alizey looks so indian on that picture.. wow is tea an adequate response? just wow

• Haha

Alizey grew so much what happened 😂 how old are they here?

Reactions: 1

I cannot believe the change ! Even her voice is different.

Hi newbie here. Used to actively watch the twins esp the earlier vlogs but these days find the vids too boring and insincere. I agree with prev comments and the other forums that most of Lailli's bags/shoes appear fake well maybe these days they are a mix of fake and real as she must be earning through youtube. Whats really put me off is her faux attitude. Like earlier on it appeared just a little snooty but entertaining but now it seems she's trying to overdo it and putting on the 'witch' attitude even more.

Also how strange that she never even mentioned her twin having her own channel. That is some weird insecurity!!

Reactions: 3
Hi newbie here. Used to actively watch the twins esp the earlier vlogs but these days find the vids too boring and insincere. I agree with prev comments and the other forums that most of Lailli's bags/shoes appear fake well maybe these days they are a mix of fake and real as she must be earning through youtube. Whats really put me off is her faux attitude. Like earlier on it appeared just a little snooty but entertaining but now it seems she's trying to overdo it and putting on the 'witch' attitude even more.

Also how strange that she never even mentioned her twin having her own channel. That is some weird insecurity!!
I can’t keep up with her constant lies, I’ve read the other forums and it does seem that she was buying fakes before, but she’s somehow come into new money and is splurging left right and centre.
I know if I had money I’d do the same, but I just don’t understand where it comes from? Maybe I’m just slightly jealous lol.
I do like Alizey’s dress sense.
Also does anyone else watch Persian Bunny? Her and Lailli did a vlog together once, and Sepii makes lots of videos about her family showing her Iranian-orientated life, I wonder if she picked up that Lielie isn’t actually Persian and that’s why they didn’t make anymore vids.
the easiest way for her to debunk this Persian myth is to just make a video in Farsi, I’m sure she said she “spoke it” before

Reactions: 4
See I'm not convinced it is 'new money'. Maybe youtube pays enough for one/two real but I still think shes buying AAA fakes and goes extraaaa to make it seem real. Going to mall with shopping bags, vlogs etc. Or shes buying then returning. We never see ger in vlogs etc wear any of the stuff she buys (highstreet or luxe) and her photo's are always staged probs before she returns. No matter how rich you wouldn't spend 20k a week. Also the bags she goes for are ones that you can find easily in the fake market. Real rich people go for more exclusive stuff. Lailli is mainstream fake.

Whereas Alizey uses her Gucci bag a lot and can see in insta stories etc suggesting that its real and bought and shes obviously using it. Plus in her vid she talks about buying mostly highstreet and mixing in a few designer. Alizey is deffo classier than Lailli.

Real rich aren't so tacky flashy either. They invest in key peices and don't talk about how much things cost or how rich they are.

is it just lailli who has said they are Iranian or Alizey also?

See I'm not convinced it is 'new money'. Maybe youtube pays enough for one/two real but I still think shes buying AAA fakes and goes extraaaa to make it seem real. Going to mall with shopping bags, vlogs etc. Or shes buying then returning. We never see ger in vlogs etc wear any of the stuff she buys (highstreet or luxe) and her photo's are always staged probs before she returns. No matter how rich you wouldn't spend 20k a week. Also the bags she goes for are ones that you can find easily in the fake market. Real rich people go for more exclusive stuff. Lailli is mainstream fake.

Whereas Alizey uses her Gucci bag a lot and can see in insta stories etc suggesting that its real and bought and shes obviously using it. Plus in her vid she talks about buying mostly highstreet and mixing in a few designer. Alizey is deffo classier than Lailli.

Real rich aren't so tacky flashy either. They invest in key peices and don't talk about how much things cost or how rich they are.

is it just lailli who has said they are Iranian or Alizey also?
I’m sure it’s only Lailli who has mentioned the Iranian thing, correct me if I’m wrong anyone
I wonder if she’s returning, but surely she would get blacklisted if she’s doing it all the time?
I think you’re right about the high quality fakes

its just not plausible buying 20k worth of designer EVERY week. Esp duing Covid. Her mums clinic seems standard dubai clinic and is their dad even in the picture?? Lailli is a bum with no education, no job and nothing going for her. Also why would she be spending 20k on designer when her twin works for her money and wears mostly high street with designer mixed in. Does she really think we're that thick?

Is she still with her boyfriend? After Covid and lockdown surely she'd be desperate to see him?!

Is she still with her boyfriend? After Covid and lockdown surely she'd be desperate to see him?!
Doesn’t seem like it. The second Alizey got rid of her apartment the bf was never mentioned again. As every vlog she used to say “I just got to alizeys”. This makes it even more convincing that she never actually lived with her supposed boyfriend but that alizey had a 2 bed apartment. Laili was also decorating it

Reactions: 3
What happened with Alizey's apartment?

So that vid where she filmed her touring the showhome of 'her' apartment was staged? How pathetic

Has anyone seen her new video?? Where the f**k has all this money come from, also that Chanel hat is hideous.... Sanieh/Lailli, just because something is from Chanel doesn’t make it cute

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her new video?? Where the f**k has all this money come from, also that Chanel hat is hideous.... Sanieh/Lailli, just because something is from Chanel doesn’t make it cute
I tried to watch it but fast forwarded and theb clicked off. Shes boring in the sitting there and showing us vids. She acc said no one needs to know if wearing brands, TACKY but she literally showed showy TACKY stuff just to show from Chanel. She is walking contradiction. Her style is so tacky, hair is tacky and I find her issues with her sister hilarious. She still hasnt acknowledged her sister having her own account she must be scared that Alizey will be more successful than her - as she is in other areas of her life

Does she legit pretend shes Iranian? How pathetic and lame is that

The money can not be coming from her dad. As someone who's grandmother is from India and has been to multiple farms there that measly stable is nothing. People have huge fields which are very well maintained, a lot more horses, a lot more land, huge farm houses etc. If it is coming from her dad then the race horses may not be their dads main source of income( this is pure speculation). Also I'm pretty sure I had that Chanel jacket when I was 12 except my mom brought it from target. It's so horribly tacky.

If her dad lives in india and her mum from UK? How did they meet? Anyone know the backstory? Did her mum have a clinic in UK? Im guessing money from divorce paid for the clinic?

Also how long was she with Lord Aleem?

Spoilt brat who apparently according to GG members buys fake designer items.
No way ! Would never have guessed lol

Does anyone know much about her lipstick brand ? Were they any good ? Were they just private labelled?
She also seems to be releasing a clothing brand but not seen her mention it much.

Does anyone know much about her lipstick brand ? Were they any good ? Were they just private labelled?
She also seems to be releasing a clothing brand but not seen her mention it much.
Her clothing brand is called “Petite the Brand” x

Regarding her lipstick I haven’t seen her advertise her jumbo lip liners for almost a year, must’ve been 2018 winter vlogs, does she still do them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.