Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I think I'm a bit like that. Im excited for Alizeys channel and done with Lailli's. Alizey seems like she would have more content and creafive not the dull unboxing of fakes in front of a white wall circa 2008.
Yeah I'm really excited for it. seems like she's used to working harder.

I normally use the other site to comment on these sisters. To be honest, I really don’t like Lailli, but the videos make good background noise. I just can’t keep up with the continuous lies and fake persona

Reactions: 3
I normally use the other site to comment on these sisters. To be honest, I really don’t like Lailli, but the videos make good background noise. I just can’t keep up with the continuous lies and fake persona
I get that, even though I can't help but be entertained by them, some things are still suspicious. Why always the same bg?? however I can't find proof that they're lying so I dunno

Reactions: 1
But all these things she buys she NEVER wesrs them. She films and takes pics but thats it.day to day she seems to wear the same loungey outfits, which is fine but its suss how you show so many clothes but never wear. Doesn't seem like she has much of a social/ influencer life - no parties or events. She's just a flexing wannabe

Reactions: 4
I have only just starting watching her videos and was unsure if she had a lot of super fakes . Do the twins work ? or is it just family money ?

I have only just starting watching her videos and was unsure if she had a lot of super fakes . Do the twins work ? or is it just family money ?
Her mum owns a clinic in Dubai, Lailli did have lip liner products out a while a go and I’m sure she owns “Petite the brand” that she used to advertise all over Instagram but I’m sure most of the money she gets is from her parents or potentially her boyfriend

In Alizey's case she works for her mom's clinic on the marketing side and had a budding career as a journalist and has worked in retail - now she wants to go for interior design. Lailie (cant spell her name today) spends her family's money and whatever she gets from youtube.

She's entertaining to watch but yeah a lot of what she does is suspect.

Reactions: 2
So I watched Alizeys youtube ( lailli's is boring and cba sitting through her unboxing fakes). I liked the first two but todays not as much. Still better and more professional than lailli's but I could start to hear the judgemental bitchiness at certain points. I hope I'm wrong as I much prefer her to Lailli.

So I watched Alizeys youtube ( lailli's is boring and cba sitting through her unboxing fakes). I liked the first two but todays not as much. Still better and more professional than lailli's but I could start to hear the judgemental bitchiness at certain points. I hope I'm wrong as I much prefer her to Lailli.
haven't watched yet - more into how to be rich then faking rich videos rn

Reactions: 2
Saw Alizey started her own channel. I’m betting that it will rocket past Laili’s in no time then Laili will have a meltdown. The jealousy and dislike towards her is so obvious. Okay I know they’re twins and love eachother but you can just tell Laili is so insecure and feels crap that Alizey has a degree, is her Mum’s favourite etc so if she takes over her territory (Youtube) and gets more subs and likes than her, she will not cope 😂🙊. I’ll never forget the time Laili was cooking a boiled egg and used bottled water to put in the saucepan instead of tap water 😂.

Reactions: 6
Saw Alizey started her own channel. I’m betting that it will rocket past Laili’s in no time then Laili will have a meltdown. The jealousy and dislike towards her is so obvious. Okay I know they’re twins and love eachother but you can just tell Laili is so insecure and feels crap that Alizey has a degree, is her Mum’s favourite etc so if she takes over her territory (Youtube) and gets more subs and likes than her, she will not cope 😂🙊. I’ll never forget the time Laili was cooking a boiled egg and used bottled water to put in the saucepan instead of tap water 😂.
haha I guess I'm pretty numb to that ever since lydia millen used hot tap water to make her tea instead of boiled water.

But yeah there definitely seems to be some insecurity there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
haha I guess I'm pretty numb to that ever since lydia millen used hot tap water to make her tea instead of boiled water.

But yeah there definitely seems to be some insecurity there
😂😂😂 Lydia Millen is what bought me to Tattle. That made me laugh. People like her and Laili wouldn’t survive living on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh like what? Kinda sick of current infkuencers on youtube so open to reccomendations
more informative financial videos - like Dave Ramsey or Graham Stephen - these are actual rich guys who explain different parts of the finance world.

Reactions: 1
Her new videos are just so boring... its the same old thing. Also she's been accused many times of her stuff being fake so I can't even watch with a serious intention LOL.

She's just so fake and borderline embarassing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.