Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe she’s buying real atm and then reselling. She will never do a proper closet or bag collection because she’s reselling the items after she’s shown us. What happened to all of those bright coloured Chanel bags she supposedly has?

Reactions: 13
a woman in her mid-twenties is still doing just this at her level and doesn't have a real career on the way at the same time it comes off a bit.. sad? thinking of sophie shohet btw
Exactly! I know Sophie is generally well liked around these parts, but she really does seem to need the validation she gets from showing off the cars and bag hauls all the time. Given her age, it seems an empty and sad way to live.

Reactions: 1
Exactly! I know Sophie is generally well liked around these parts, but she really does seem to need the validation she gets from showing off the cars and bag hauls all the time. Given her age, it seems an empty and sad way to live.
Yeah I can understand that, I just respect the fact that she has an actual career and probably does this for fun on the side. I just see her as well rounded when compared to the other women around her age only doing just this you know?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can understand that, I just respect the fact that she has an actual career and probably does this for fun on the side. I just see her as well rounded when compared to the other women around her age only doing just this you know?
Totally get that. I respect her for the fact that she has a business, and also seems to still really appreciate and interact with her followers, not to mention she actually buys the giveaways she gifts her followers. She has interests and hobbies outside of youtube as well, which I also appreciate.
However, there's a lot of deception with Sophie and part of it is that she married into money (not worked her way up as she repeatedly claims), and that YT is not a fun side gig for her but a paying job, just like the every other influencer. She just manages to hide it better because she already had money.
There's a lot to unpack with Sophie- good and bad- but I don't want to derail this thread. Certainly Sophie is in another league and can't be compared to Lielie, who is clearly just sponging off of other people and fronting.

Reactions: 5
Totally get that. I respect her for the fact that she has a business, and also seems to still really appreciate and interact with her followers, not to mention she actually buys the giveaways she gifts her followers. She has interests and hobbies outside of youtube as well, which I also appreciate.
However, there's a lot of deception with Sophie and part of it is that she married into money (not worked her way up as she repeatedly claims), and that YT is not a fun side gig for her but a paying job, just like the every other influencer. She just manages to hide it better because she already had money.
There's a lot to unpack with Sophie- good and bad- but I don't want to derail this thread. Certainly Sophie is in another league and can't be compared to Lielie, who is clearly just sponging off of other people and fronting.
oh did not know that.. it's good to know the truth even if you like someone's content.

It’s really difficult isn’t it? Sometimes I think it’s got to be fake; but then when you see her AP watch and Patek which are retailing for over £40k and they look pretty real.....
She did say that the VCA malachite necklace is actually Mona’s, so perhaps she’s just taking stuff from her mother ?

One thing I don’t understand is her being invited to all these events and pre-launches if all her stuff is fake

side note - I wish this thread was more active 😭

Reactions: 7
Yeah one thing that doesn't make sense is she buys all these designer clothes from Chanel, Dior ect and still somehow always wears a basic crewneck and Topshop Joni jeans???

Like @Zenchick101 said she probably sells it all which again makes her so bouuujeeeee and extravagant lol. No wonder she didn't wanna show her closet in her vid and instead made excuses saying its "tacky"... she's such a fraud.

One thing I don’t understand is her being invited to all these events and pre-launches if all her stuff is fake

side note - I wish this thread was more active 😭
The same way she got her channel out there. She portrays a lavish lifestyle, the PR people at Chanel dont know if she's rich but if she LOOKS rich and comes in to buy a few things every now and again and they know she has a Youtube channel, then she will be added to the list. Its not exclusive, they just want people who look the part. Lailli does not keep all her purchases or even 80% of them. She had so many Chanel bags, where are they now and why does she never wear them? She had that beaded chanel bag that was all the rage last summer and its quietly faded away just like her purple one? or the blue one? She must either wear them, take 100's of pictures in them wearing diff outfits then return within her 30 days. All the real stuff is on credit cards imo. All the fakes are probably sold too.

The twins GG thread was amazing. Their was some serious detective work there. Too bad GG is SO slow, can hardly even get on the server.

Reactions: 8
So I had a snoop on her Depop (@laillimirza) and she’s sold a LOT of things (and like duplicates too, so 3 chanel maxis), but has 3 sold reviews? And for less expensive items?

I’m not good at maths, but something isn’t adding up

The same way she got her channel out there. She portrays a lavish lifestyle, the PR people at Chanel dont know if she's rich but if she LOOKS rich and comes in to buy a few things every now and again and they know she has a Youtube channel, then she will be added to the list. Its not exclusive, they just want people who look the part. Lailli does not keep all her purchases or even 80% of them. She had so many Chanel bags, where are they now and why does she never wear them? She had that beaded chanel bag that was all the rage last summer and its quietly faded away just like her purple one? or the blue one? She must either wear them, take 100's of pictures in them wearing diff outfits then return within her 30 days. All the real stuff is on credit cards imo. All the fakes are probably sold too.

The twins GG thread was amazing. Their was some serious detective work there. Too bad GG is SO slow, can hardly even get on the server.
I'd be surprised if she was able to return them since most stores don't allow continual returns. Maybe a couple of times from brands she doesn't regularly buy from but I'm sure brands like channel wouldn't want a customer who just plays swapsies.

Reactions: 6
I'd be surprised if she was able to return them since most stores don't allow continual returns. Maybe a couple of times from brands she doesn't regularly buy from but I'm sure brands like channel wouldn't want a customer who just plays swapsies.
This is true but if Lailli buys it and her mum returns it and vice versa, would people clock on? Especially if its done in multiple stores/online in UK and Dubai?
You can also rent designer items and clothing which is only something I found out from GG! Apparently its huge in Dubai and someone posted screenshots of Alizey following one of the instagram accounts which had clothes/bags for hire. It could explain why we never see the items again after a few months.

• Wow
This is true but if Lailli buys it and her mum returns it and vice versa, would people clock on? Especially if its done in multiple stores/online in UK and Dubai?
You can also rent designer items and clothing which is only something I found out from GG! Apparently its huge in Dubai and someone posted screenshots of Alizey following one of the instagram accounts which had clothes/bags for hire. It could explain why we never see the items again after a few months.
I'm not sure if this applies to all stores but sometimes you need someone's signature on a receipt that the store keeps as a kind of proof that the item has been returned I think, also even if her mum were to return things for her, the credit card number would remain the same - they would refund it on the card used or be given store credit and eventually be flagged for too many returns (both online and instore) - depends on store policy obviously but I think it'd be hard to not get caught eventually. Worked in retail in a few different areas and they have files on each transaction, usually they keep track of people pretty well by name, on the customer service side for example they can usually just type in your name and see how many returns you've asked for and if you've already been flagged by coworkers. Obviously it depends on how many times she does it but I suspect she's diversifying her hauls now partly for this purpose and to not just buy and return to the same places. I think she's doing a mix of returns, rentals (rent the runway is an amazing site for this), and selling.

I'm not sure if this applies to all stores but sometimes you need someone's signature on a receipt that the store keeps as a kind of proof that the item has been returned I think, also even if her mum were to return things for her, the credit card number would remain the same - they would refund it on the card used or be given store credit and eventually be flagged for too many returns (both online and instore) - depends on store policy obviously but I think it'd be hard to not get caught eventually. Worked in retail in a few different areas and they have files on each transaction, usually they keep track of people pretty well by name, on the customer service side for example they can usually just type in your name and see how many returns you've asked for and if you've already been flagged by coworkers. Obviously it depends on how many times she does it but I suspect she's diversifying her hauls now partly for this purpose and to not just buy and return to the same places. I think she's doing a mix of returns, rentals (rent the runway is an amazing site for this), and selling.
I'm not sure how it works as I've never worked in a high end store. But I can imagine these designer brands would like to be in the know with their regular customers and know who's going to waste time and who isnt. I know some stores will even shut down for an hour for some khaleeji women who will spend tens of thousands!
I think Lielie largely rents most of her stuff now but I find it absolutely hilarious she keeps this faux lifestyle up and then theres Alizey who totes around LDN with the same Gucci bag for over a year. Even MUA's and influencers have more than 1 designer bag. Alizey also worked during university. I dont think it was because she particularly wanted to either. Also seems Alizey wears more fast fashion and high street clothes but dresses it up with designer bags and shoes but again her wardrobe is very limited compared to Lailli's. I was following her during her first year out of uni and she literally never had anything new and would post Lailli's Chanel bags or the old G wagon to fit her feed. Its so unusual how one sibling appears one off and the other wasn't? Even now in Dubai, Alizey is using Lailli's supposed bags to accessories her outfits. She says their Lailli's in the comments btw.

If you go down Alizey's feed, youll see a picture of her in a trench coat with a pink LV bag then a few pictures before that, you'll see the exact same outfit but with a diff bag. This is what they do, they hire and take all their pics on similar days and give the items back. I'm sure Alizey was exposed for using fakes too. Really wish I could go through that GG thread again!

Reactions: 7
If you go to her depop and scroll down you will see Chanel bags in all colors imaginable that she’s sold and they don’t look real I’m actually shocked and disgusted it’s easy to see what’s going on. Do anyone actually believe that she of all people has been the owner of 15 Chanel bags, the same model/bag just in different colors. Someone here said they went to uni with her and she wore very basic clothes then how come she has owned 50+ very expensive bags she’s a scam just go to her depop and ask yourself if you had all that money wouldn’t you rather buy a car or house, invest the money, start a business or travel the world, first-class plane tickets and 5 star hotels. What would you rather? Spend all the money on bags or live your best life? I’ve never seen Laili travel anywhere and if she’s so rich why don’t she fly first-class..

This girl did a short skincare tutorial on the airplane toilet last year and she actually splashed airplane water on her face who does that?? No one in their right mind will ever use airplane tap water for anything but washing their hands. Airplane tap water isn’t sanitary and has lots of build-up bacteria, coliform bacteria, faecal bacteria etc. And she washed her face with that. Rich.. no. Stupid.. yes

Reactions: 6
Wow I didnt know that designer clothing rental was a thing!
Anyways I find it really hard to explain as well if they return every single luxury bag they buy, how they manage to get away with it.
Bc as some of you said, I'm pretty sure that the SA and the whole staff keep detailed recordings of each customer. And I don't think Chanel would want to have customers returning their merch every single week, it's a lack of reliability.

Wow I didnt know that designer clothing rental was a thing!
Anyways I find it really hard to explain as well if they return every single luxury bag they buy, how they manage to get away with it.
Bc as some of you said, I'm pretty sure that the SA and the whole staff keep detailed recordings of each customer. And I don't think Chanel would want to have customers returning their merch every single week, it's a lack of reliability.
exactly which is why I don't think they do. I've never worked in luxury but judging by how strictly brands follow this I'd assume luxury brands are even stricter especially brands like Hermes where you have to spend a certain amount to get access to birkins and the like. Part of what she's buying I assume are also dupes which I have to admit look real so she could be selling those and making a profit from them.

Reactions: 2
exactly which is why I don't think they do. I've never worked in luxury but judging by how strictly brands follow this I'd assume luxury brands are even stricter especially brands like Hermes where you have to spend a certain amount to get access to birkins and the like. Part of what she's buying I assume are also dupes which I have to admit look real so she could be selling those and making a profit from them.
I mean if they're happy buying fakes, that's completely fine,
but selling fake items to people on Depop is just :sick: completely scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.