Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did but dont know where. Her family are from Watford not London and its where her Grandma still lives.
she went to the same school her bf went to I think? london college something? for what two weeks??

Reactions: 1
she went to the same school her bf went to I think? london college something? for what two weeks??
The person meant high school I think. She didnt meet her man until after she dropped out of uni - the year after

Reactions: 1
unpopular opinion but I've always thought lailli's surgeries look better then alizey's but Alizey looks great when she doesn't have as much filler.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 259990
The closet tour lialli claims is “tacky” View attachment 259991old fashioned tiles and inexpensive dated wood closet.
View attachment 259996
The same stacked shoe boxes from 2015 and ikea furnishing?
It’s ironic she thinks house/ closet tours are tacky, yet almost all her videos are “I spent $xxxx ....” amount on this and that. If your whole channel is about luxury items surely you should do a closet tour with your luxury items. God this girl is so full of sh*t.

Reactions: 13
Is the necklace she wears, the one with Arabic writing, her boyfriend's name ? She seems to be wearing it in her last haul, it may be they are still together ...

Her last haul ... am I mistaken or did she spend over Dhs 40 000 on 1 bag ??? And she bought 2 in one go !!!
2020 has been brutal to people the world over yet Lailli has spent a fortune at Dior, Chanel, Loro Piana, Prada, BV and Hermes these last few months - places that she barely shopped at in previous years. If her bags are not fake, I would believe she has a sugar daddy. Or 5 sugar daddies 😉.

Previously she would buy 1 or 2 designer items a month. And clothes shopping at Zara. If she bought designer clothes, she would purchase from the kiddies dept as it is cheaper. Now she buys all her clothing from Chanel and Dior and is literally vomiting Hermes handbags.

Suspicious. Very suspicious.

If she is buying fake bags and passing them off as real, she is playing a dangerous game. And she should stop asap.

Reactions: 8
Is the necklace she wears, the one with Arabic writing, her boyfriend's name ? She seems to be wearing it in her last haul, it may be they are still together ...

Her last haul ... am I mistaken or did she spend over Dhs 40 000 on 1 bag ??? And she bought 2 in one go !!!
2020 has been brutal to people the world over yet Lailli has spent a fortune at Dior, Chanel, Loro Piana, Prada, BV and Hermes these last few months - places that she barely shopped at in previous years. If her bags are not fake, I would believe she has a sugar daddy. Or 5 sugar daddies 😉.

Previously she would buy 1 or 2 designer items a month. And clothes shopping at Zara. If she bought designer clothes, she would purchase from the kiddies dept as it is cheaper. Now she buys all her clothing from Chanel and Dior and is literally vomiting Hermes handbags.

Suspicious. Very suspicious.

If she is buying fake bags and passing them off as real, she is playing a dangerous game. And she should stop asap.
She's returning most 100% notice how she always wears the same stuff and when she does wear what she buys in those videos, it's almost always for a couple pictures, then never to be heard from again. Like those 2.55 chanels she bought in every colour months ago? where are they? why weren't they seen this summer on her insta? the collection video would prove she's at least not returning or doing buy and sell for most of her designer gear but she won't do one. That on top of never seeing past pieces is highly sus. Still watch to see the variety of items out there, but she fakes a lot of tit.

Reactions: 5
She's returning most 100% notice how she always wears the same stuff and when she does wear what she buys in those videos, it's almost always for a couple pictures, then never to be heard from again. Like those 2.55 chanels she bought in every colour months ago? where are they? why weren't they seen this summer on her insta? the collection video would prove she's at least not returning or doing buy and sell for most of her designer gear but she won't do one. That on top of never seeing past pieces is highly sus. Still watch to see the variety of items out there, but she fakes a lot of tit.
So I guess we will never get to see a 'My 2020 Bag Collection' ... 🤔 . If Lailli is reading this, please accept this as a challenge ...

The twins are taking the saying 'Fake it 'til you make it' to new heights. I actually feel sad for them ... all this fakery for what ? Clout ? So people in Dubai can accept you because you're 'Persian' ? The first time I saw them I knew they were Asian, the plastic surgery to change their looks didn't help to disguise their ethnicity.
Anyways, who gives a f*ck what ethnicity or nationality they are ?
People would respect them if they own who they are. And if they can afford to buy a few designer items a month, great !!! Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Just don't lie to your subscribers. Eventually, the truth will come out.

With this fake persona Lailli has created she is looking like a 🤡 rather than a heiress. I hope she stops while she's ahead.

Reactions: 6
Do we actually think her bags are real?! Like I was starting to believe it was but at this point where she's buying SO much Hermes it's not adding up when she's like middle-class barely "new money" rich?

I think she's either doing fraud or its her bf/husband paying for it cus biolite, her "petite" brand and her non existent youtube career/lipstick line is defo not paying that much to be buying a new Birkin every month?! What doesn't add up is Alizey and her mum are not this flashy too. It just might be her boyfriend's money/her mehr (money or possessions paid by the groom to the bride) cus this is so fishy to me

Reactions: 7
I thought this too loool
I don’t wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I suspect her giveaway was fake. She posted a pic of a Cartier box, who knows what’s inside, for ONLY 24 hours. Extremely short giveaway

then announced the winner on her story, no live draw, no nothing. And the woman who won the giveaway way looks like a fake account lol

Reactions: 3
Lielie is too cheap to ever be generous with anyone, so I agree that any giveaways she does (past, present, future) are fake. She just doesn't to gain followers. Her whole life is a charade.

Reactions: 6
I don’t wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I suspect her giveaway was fake. She posted a pic of a Cartier box, who knows what’s inside, for ONLY 24 hours. Extremely short giveaway

then announced the winner on her story, no live draw, no nothing. And the woman who won the giveaway way looks like a fake account lol
I saw that too hope she’s not pulling a Soniaxfyza with the fake giveaways and fake accounts. But that account just looks so sus generic elderly looking woman with barely any posts.

Lialli seems to be getting birkin bags in all colors of the rainbow. I was wondering if she was doing personal shopping by bringing designer goods from the UK to Dubai for reselling but I don’t think the clients would accept her unboxing and wearing their items and Hermès hates that. She either has a sugar daddy or is in some money laundering.

Reactions: 7
If Hermès catches on to her buying and immediately reselling that’s a quick way to get blacklisted as a customer. Perhaps she has her sister and mother in on it with the buying and reselling. Spread out between the 3 of them so it doesn’t catch their attention at Hermès.

Reactions: 2
Lailli is a full liar and full of crap, did anyone clock once she tried to pass of her rex rabbit fur coat as a chinchilla. All her jewellery and watches are real she literally only started collecting jewellery within the last year and thus far it’s worth £150,000, there is something seriously off! She, her mother and sister used to share all their stuff, I’ve followed them for years, the bags and jewellery are definitely real but where is the source of income 🤔

Reactions: 8
This is from Anncy's podcast and woah Lailli looks sooooo different compared to her own videos/insta? im shocked :oops:
I’ve read that some plastic surgeons don’t agree with injections in the nose for the “liquid nose job” because it ends up bigger and bulbous like her nose looks now.

It’s baffling her mother owns a clinic I know it’s non surgical but they can’t give Lailli a nose job revision recommendation for a doctor who does? All this money on bags and jewelry but she didn’t fix her nose 🤔 which she said is her biggest insecurity. I’ve seen similar with faeza Ali of Soniaxfyza who also has a botched nose and brags about their wealth. Why not correct it??? Dubai has private clinics. Doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Gosh, I'm so naive, I thought her bags were real, and that maybe she had scored herself a sugar daddy. But sugar daddy or not, she has spent a fortune in the last year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.