Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed Aleem has liked her last few posts? Hasn't he also just come back from dubai too? Hmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I doubt Lailli scrimped and save every penny she had to buy a real watch. She's likely borrowing the watch or it's a super fake. I don't think fakewatchbuster can 100% tell if a watch is fake (especially just from a photo) because the super fakes can be super convincing. The really bad fakes are obvious though and that's probably what the bulk of his fake watches are. I've gone through a few posts and it's mostly exterior comparisons between the fake and the real thing. I'm not a watch person but I imagine the best way to authenticate a watch is to open it up because the real watchmakers put so much work into the complications and stuff. But the fakewatchbuster and just casual observors can't determine that just from a photo. Also her sending a photo of the watch to fakewatchbuster and sharing their conversation is so insecure.

It's crazy how Lailli gained her reputation and career from the image of being a crazy rich person when she's actually just lying about everything. I'm still amazed by how she can live with herself and all her lies.

There's a lot of stuff on GuruGossip but the website is really slow so going through all the pages would take a long time.

Until recently, most of her stuff was either 1. old designer items (like the Louboutins, flaps, Isabel Marant sneaker wedges), 2. fakes or 3. real things she'd return later. She's been reposting the same photos of the same Chanel flaps and really outdated Louboutins for years. They're a mix of real and fake. And wears cheap and basic high street clothes despite implying she comes from a Persian dynasty. She and Alizey have also been exposed on this thread and on GuruGossip for buying fakes and for leasing/borrowing luxury cars to pass off as theirs. She also lied about growing up in Central London when she grew up in Watford. That their mom bought them flats in expensive areas in London when they were in up and coming, more affordable areas. That they had maids and drivers. She'd also vlog in stores, especially in London, but never buy anything. Always with the excuse that they never had her size and how it sucked that she was going to have to order online. Like sis they can't always be out of your size. And they could just directly order your size from another store... Like with the YSL Opium heels, she was obsessed with them, would go into store to try them on and look at them, posted about them, talked about the shoes. It was one of the few real things she bought and she made such a big deal about it and posted about them so much... I had secondhand embarassment for her.I think she's since deleted most photos and videos. Then suddenly she had to return them for some bs reason. She'd go "shopping" but never actually buy anything. Someone said they spotted her at Harrods often but she never bought anything. She usually hauls in Dubai AKA where she can get superfakes.

Lately she's been "buying" more designer stuff but someone found Alizey's Linkedin - turns out they work for a handbag reseller. most of the authentic bags and accessories aren't actually hers. She's buying them on behalf of a business to resell. People spotted bags that Lailli hauled being sold there. So she's "borrowing" them for photos and hauls to seem wealthier. Notice how the bags disappear? How she's never taken a photo of them together? That she's never done a closet tour (besides this pathetic farce) or bag collection? Or why her closet is filled with old Louboutins and Chanel flaps and cheap IKEA shelves? Why she barely shows her house? Or why she's barely travelled anywhere except going between London and Dubai? her designer closet is a mix of fakes, stuff she's "borrowing" and the odd authentic item.

Her mom owns Biolite in Dubai and her dad is a horse breeder or something in India. They've done well for themselves – but are not my daughters can spend $30,000 a month on fashion and drive Ferraris rich. Lailli is making decent money herself too but her parents wealth + her earnings are nowhere near enough for the lifestyle she tries to portray.

I use to love gg threads but would never load. I agree something is off. Also, with so many filters and editing. It is hard to tell really good fakes.

It is possible it’s on loan but not sure why it would be loaned if the item is such a hot commodity. I came from the Lydia thread and we talked about fake Hermès bags. There are so many good fakes out there. I heard in Europe there were amazing handmade Hermès bags they were fake. The bags are so hard to obtain and they only sell a few a day so the fact she has so many is very unlikely.

Reactions: 2
Tsk tsk is lialli “cheating” on her “husband” with her old bf aleem? I wonder if she’ll delete the cringy yt videos where she mentions her “marriage”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didnt Aleem say his dad slapped some sense in to him about Lailli and their volatile relationship in LDN? Guess he didn't do it hard enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brace yourselves people, I can smell a new ethnicity coming on..back to the roots??
Gosh the Persians, Turks , Arabs etc will all be relieved!!
Actually hope they get together irrespective of what airheads they are, but hopefully this could be the end of her long facade and he can actually afford the wardrobe she wants.:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
omg who’s Aleem??? this is the first time i hear this name! someone please explain 🥺 thank you

Reactions: 1
omg who’s Aleem??? this is the first time i hear this name! someone please explain 🥺 thank you
lordaleem_official on instagram.. he's this Pakistani boy who's family/him owns a rental premium car shop in Birmingham with all of the fancy snazzy cars you can think of, anyway they're doing quite well for themselves! But he also comes from new money, although his background is a bit dodgy.

A few years ago its been rumoured that Lielie moved to London to "attend" university at Regents Uni there FOR Aleem who also moved to London aswell but both used uni as an excuse. Anyway the whole relationship was quite toxic where they literally just got drunk together, clubbing and other stuff.

It went downhill from there and apparently there was cheating involved, Lielie accused Aleem of hitting her ect trying to purposely ruin his image. I actually don't know the full extent so if anyone wants to share go ahead! but here are screenshots of them sending shots to each other on twitter 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Soooo I’m not sure if I should post this but thought it was quite interesting. I know someone who knows Aleem personally and he is very dodgy. He gets these cars via finance or something, with the stipulation that you cannot hire them out. He lets customers hire them, but tells them that if anyone asks, they are only “borrowing” the car. Hence why he gets away with it...so yeah thought that was interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If they genuinely get back together after having a disgusting public spat like that (more from his side), then they are even more pathetic than faryal and Amir except faryal is a wag (hence her fame immunity) and I bet lailli really really wants to be one..
if aleem gives her a bone (excuse the pun), she’ll probably take it after convincing people that he assaulted her..weak..I sincerely hope my assumption is wrong.

lordaleem_official on instagram.. he's this Pakistani boy who's family/him owns a rental premium car shop in Birmingham with all of the fancy snazzy cars you can think of, anyway they're doing quite well for themselves! But he also comes from new money, although his background is a bit dodgy.

A few years ago its been rumoured that Lielie moved to London to "attend" university at Regents Uni there FOR Aleem who also moved to London aswell but both used uni as an excuse. Anyway the whole relationship was quite toxic where they literally just got drunk together, clubbing and other stuff.

It went downhill from there and apparently there was cheating involved, Lielie accused Aleem of hitting her ect trying to purposely ruin his image. I actually don't know the full extent so if anyone wants to share go ahead! but here are screenshots of them sending shots to each other on twitter 😂
Platinum executive travel in Yardley, Birmingham....driven past it many a time!

Soooo I’m not sure if I should post this but thought it was quite interesting. I know someone who knows Aleem personally and he is very dodgy. He gets these cars via finance or something, with the stipulation that you cannot hire them out. He lets customers hire them, but tells them that if anyone asks, they are only “borrowing” the car. Hence why he gets away with it...so yeah thought that was interesting
Thats not true. You can check the company's balance sheets on companies houses. The cars are taken out on the company's accounts for the purpose of hiring. With regards to the hiring of certain cars, I believe he often buys supercars for himself then when hes finished with them, puts them against the company to hire out. So essentially the company buys it off him when he's done, if the car was initially bought in his name. He may borrow the cars to friends if they want it for free and will tell them if they're stopped, to tell police its a legal hire so they are insured under his company's name. People do this all the time under trade car insurance.

I dont live in Birmingham but I am local sometimes for work and his showroom is always full even pre-covid. They charge extortionate amounts, almost double other hire companies. I think they are a dodgy family in general with how they accumulated their wealth and obviously, his dad was jailed for money laundering. If I was to open any company for money laundering, it would definitely be a hire company. Just saying 🤣

• Wow
Thats not true. You can check the company's balance sheets on companies houses. The cars are taken out on the company's accounts for the purpose of hiring. With regards to the hiring of certain cars, I believe he often buys supercars for himself then when hes finished with them, puts them against the company to hire out. So essentially the company buys it off him when he's done, if the car was initially bought in his name. He may borrow the cars to friends if they want it for free and will tell them if they're stopped, to tell police its a legal hire so they are insured under his company's name. People do this all the time under trade car insurance.

I dont live in Birmingham but I am local sometimes for work and his showroom is always full even pre-covid. They charge extortionate amounts, almost double other hire companies. I think they are a dodgy family in general with how they accumulated their wealth and obviously, his dad was jailed for money laundering. If I was to open any company for money laundering, it would definitely be a hire company. Just saying 🤣
He might not do it now, but it’s definitely that in the past. That’s just what my source, who is close to him said 😂 worth mentioning, the guy who told me this also owns a car hire in Birmingham, so maybe there’s a bit of jealousy lol! Either way he’s definitely dodgy...but then again, so is Lailli, soooo maybe they’re a match made in heaven 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Well Birmingham and unfortunately some Asian men are known for insurance scams, crash for cash..tax evasions, so any other dodgy dealings would not seem inappropriate in their industry.

Reactions: 4
Well Birmingham and unfortunately some Asian men are known for insurance scams, crash for cash..tax evasions, so any other dodgy dealings would not seem inappropriate in their industry.
The same could be said about the whole of the UK and many different races/ethnicities? Dont see why that plays a part in what what was said about his dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 10
The same could be said about the whole of the UK and many different races/ethnicities? Dont see why that plays a part in what what was said about his dodgy dealings.
Hence I generalised when I said “some’. Agreed it can happen anywhere amongst any race- I can only speak of things I’ve seen within Asian automotive companies first hand in Birmingham and London, but not for others. Sometimes the showroom is empty and sometimes it’s full.. If he is earning an honest living then kudos to him!

irrespective of the company how can people give credibility to it when the face behind it acts like an imbecile?
8531FB36-7FBA-4EB3-A512-6D30D423DC37.jpeg

A5AE9B61-81A7-4A6D-8145-951B36EDA3B2.jpeg
E43859DC-B73E-479E-9B61-68EC8A64AC7E.jpeg
Just how many scrapes does one person need to have? Contradictory much about the boasting? Also felt he needed to tell cops his shoes cost more than their wages?
Shady Shady like miss Lailli.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hence I generalised when I said “some’. Agreed it can happen anywhere amongst any race- I can only speak of things I’ve seen within Asian automotive companies first hand in Birmingham and London, but not for others. Sometimes the showroom is empty and sometimes it’s full.. If he is earning an honest living then kudos to him!

irrespective of the company how can people give credibility to it when the face behind it acts like an imbecile?
View attachment 386129
View attachment 386132View attachment 386133Just how many scrapes does one person need to have? Contradictory much about the boasting? Also felt he needed to tell cops his shoes cost more than their wages?
Shady Shady like miss Lailli.
Oh I know he's a piece of work. Dont get me wrong but I don't think we need to paint all people with the same brush.

Nothing can top his drunken tweets about Lailli, the guy was completely gone. And the fact he was on LIVE once completely blitzed. I'm sure his dad watched that too and that's how his volatile LDN life caught up with him 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yep I certainly would not like to paint everyone with the same brush as optimistic ( and cynical) as I am, I’d like to think there are righteous people out there otherwise we (mankind) have no hope whatsoever.
Anyhow it is entertaining to watch two narcissists get together...if they do

omg that man is ruthless. he dragged lailli to hell and back. i hope she has some self respect and leaves that trash behind because what the actual duck???? there aren’t enough rolls royce rentals in the world.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.