Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad her and Anncy are drifting away... they seemed so different? like I don't like Anncy she's annoying as duck, she changed drastically and let fame go over her head, buttttt she isn't no where near as fake as Lailli. It doesn't seem like she has any real friends, those rich kids don't seem real or long lasting, just people to go out with but I don't know why they drag Lailli along but it might be out of pity

I really want an update about her "husband" 🤭 how long can she keep this facade up haha

Reactions: 5
What makes you think it was that one out of curiosity? I heard the caramel is quite popular too?
I can’t imagine Lailli going for the Chanel 19 collection. She tends to prefer structured bags. I can imagine her wanting the gold mini though! If that is the one you bought, congrats! By the time I decided I wanted it, the waiting list was closed and my SA said they had all been allocated! I also don’t think Lailli has got it as if she did, she would have posted by now- she may be in the process of finding a fake though! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine Lailli going for the Chanel 19 collection. She tends to prefer structured bags. I can imagine her wanting the gold mini though! If that is the one you bought, congrats! By the time I decided I wanted it, the waiting list was closed and my SA said they had all been allocated! I also don’t think Lailli has got it as if she did, she would have posted by now- she may be in the process of finding a fake though! Xx
Yes I prefer the structured too and I’ll confirm if they ship it out to me as the boutiques are closed in the UK. I did read this morning that their shipping process can be slow even for beauty items so that’s killing me🤯 in the words of another YTuber..”As a brown person it is my cultural duty to get this bag”.
Lailli hasn’t done a Chanel haul in ages so I assumed her new favourite is Hermes. There were so many new additions to Chanel while she was doing her Hermes hauls that I thought she would be interested in, which is why the personal shopping theory fits in because she is focused on one brand only at any one time and goes beserk with it, but she still has most of the items she hauled in her collection irrespective of whether they are fake or not 🤔 it does irk me when miss moneybags can get hold of things that are on your wish list that you can’t, then does a bad job at reviewing it. Just feels like it is wasted on her rather than someone who will style it better and cherish it more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more. I hate it when influencers just haul haul haul and never do proper in-depth reviews. What is the point of making those videos then if it includes no information I wasn't already aware of? I could get more info by myself just by going to the store. Influencers who don't review their items are a waste of cyberspace.

Reactions: 7
Yes I prefer the structured too and I’ll confirm if they ship it out to me as the boutiques are closed in the UK. I did read this morning that their shipping process can be slow even for beauty items so that’s killing me🤯 in the words of another YTuber..”As a brown person it is my cultural duty to get this bag”.
Lailli hasn’t done a Chanel haul in ages so I assumed her new favourite is Hermes. There were so many new additions to Chanel while she was doing her Hermes hauls that I thought she would be interested in, which is why the personal shopping theory fits in because she is focused on one brand only at any one time and goes beserk with it, but she still has most of the items she hauled in her collection irrespective of whether they are fake or not 🤔 it does irk me when miss moneybags can get hold of things that are on your wish list that you can’t, then does a bad job at reviewing it. Just feels like it is wasted on her rather than someone who will style it better and cherish it more.
The UK boutiques aren’t closed and are shipping out! It’s just all being done remotely via SA’s so may be worthwhile getting in touch with yours to see where they are at with your order. I’m not sure about international delivery though as I’m based in the UK. Chanel also only allowed people with a good purchase history to purchase sale stock this winter as again it was all done remotely via WhatsApp! It took about 5 days from ordering to my purchase being shipped out recently. The 21P gold mini is the perfect evening bag to go with Asian occasionwear!

I agree entirely about being irked when people like Lailli who don’t care manage to get wishlist items and it also irritates me when resellers purchase simply to resell at profit as it means normal folk like us can struggle with getting hold of things we want for personal use. Chanel appear to be clamping down on reselling though as they seem to be imposing the quota limit of 2 bags per 60 days at the minute. I’m not sure whether that’s because of low stock levels or because they’re trying to detract resellers and an oversaturated market which impacts brand reputation.

Reactions: 4
The UK boutiques aren’t closed and are shipping out! It’s just all being done remotely via SA’s so may be worthwhile getting in touch with yours to see where they are at with your order. I’m not sure about international delivery though as I’m based in the UK. Chanel also only allowed people with a good purchase history to purchase sale stock this winter as again it was all done remotely via WhatsApp! It took about 5 days from ordering to my purchase being shipped out recently. The 21P gold mini is the perfect evening bag to go with Asian occasionwear!

I agree entirely about being irked when people like Lailli who don’t care manage to get wishlist items and it also irritates me when resellers purchase simply to resell at profit as it means normal folk like us can struggle with getting hold of things we want for personal use. Chanel appear to be clamping down on reselling though as they seem to be imposing the quota limit of 2 bags per 60 days at the minute. I’m not sure whether that’s because of low stock levels or because they’re trying to detract resellers and an oversaturated market which impacts brand reputation.
Yes apologies- I meant they are not physically open so yes I purchased mine based on photos from my SA and even then it was assigned to another client who changed their mind!. Just after my last post here they sent me delivery info so 👍
I heard about the 60 day thing yesterday because Maria Draganova tried to buy and was refused..I’d be annoyed if the price increases are to protect exclusivity and genuinely because influencers are making the brand look cheap and easily available..it could explain why lailli may have to go through other shoppers herself instead of doing store vlogs..but her excuse will be that she isn’t allowed to film (which is somewhat true, yet other YTubers are still doing it)

Reactions: 2
Take a look at her insta stories, opportunity to ask about the ex! Go ahead everyone 🤣

Yes apologies- I meant they are not physically open so yes I purchased mine based on photos from my SA and even then it was assigned to another client who changed their mind!. Just after my last post here they sent me delivery info so 👍
I heard about the 60 day thing yesterday because Maria Draganova tried to buy and was refused..I’d be annoyed if the price increases are to protect exclusivity and genuinely because influencers are making the brand look cheap and easily available..it could explain why lailli may have to go through other shoppers herself instead of doing store vlogs..but her excuse will be that she isn’t allowed to film (which is somewhat true, yet other YTubers are still doing it)
I’m so pleased you are getting yours. Be sure to check it over properly when it arrives as a couple of my friends have had to return theirs due to marks on the leather and one of them had a bag where the grain on the front of the leather was completely different to the grain on the back! I’m not one to be precious with my bags as they’re bought to be used but at the same point, I don’t think it is ok for them to send out items where there are clear quality issues.

I think the price increase is partly to do with the above and wanting to price out a certain type of clientele. However, the current pricing puts many of the bags close to the Hermès price bracket. I don’t think it’s worth that IMO.... hasn’t stopped me from buying though haha & I guess that’s why Chanel don’t really care as it’s a win-win situation for them! Sorry I’m taking this thread off topic and will stop now but the Chanel price increases over the last year has really irritated me.

Also, did anybody notice the pic of Lailli with the dior crop top? Is it just me or does the writing on the strap look off?

I’m so pleased you are getting yours. Be sure to check it over properly when it arrives as a couple of my friends have had to return theirs due to marks on the leather and one of them had a bag where the grain on the front of the leather was completely different to the grain on the back! I’m not one to be precious with my bags as they’re bought to be used but at the same point, I don’t think it is ok for them to send out items where there are clear quality issues.

I think the price increase is partly to do with the above and wanting to price out a certain type of clientele. However, the current pricing puts many of the bags close to the Hermès price bracket. I don’t think it’s worth that IMO.... hasn’t stopped me from buying though haha & I guess that’s why Chanel don’t really care as it’s a win-win situation for them! Sorry I’m taking this thread off topic and will stop now but the Chanel price increases over the last year has really irritated me.

Also, did anybody notice the pic of Lailli with the dior crop top? Is it just me or does the writing on the strap look off?
Thanks for the tips and yes, I was worried about quality issues so was trying to find out if they had others just in case..I have the black pearl crush lailli has and I’m thinking about sending that in for hardware re gilding..quality is shocking for the price.
Anyhow guess what I found by accident:

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the tips and yes, I was worried about quality issues so was trying to find out if they had others just in case..I have the black pearl crush lailli has and I’m thinking about sending that in for hardware re gilding..quality is shocking for the price.

WOWWWWWWW how the hell did she manage this? i’m actually happy for her 🤣 that being said how embarrassing she had to do this in her little bed corner. if harper’s bazaar wants you to create content for them, the least you can do is book a hotel with a nice bathroom. wtf lailli. you got cash to rent a rolls royce but not for something that’s finally going to make you not look like a D-list influencer?? I can’t with her.

Reactions: 6
WOWWWWWWW how the hell did she manage this? i’m actually happy for her 🤣 that being said how embarrassing she had to do this in her little bed corner. if harper’s bazaar wants you to create content for them, the least you can do is book a hotel with a nice bathroom. wtf lailli. you got cash to rent a rolls royce but not for something that’s finally going to make you not look like a D-list influencer?? I can’t with her.
Old bed frame looked better, she also didn’t stick to one corner then either.
0E8713A8-1CB6-4749-B9D4-352EF81E11B1.jpeg

She got the bag!!!!!

• Angry
She got the bag!!!!!
I’m absolutely horrified....that she got it.. even acknowledging her Chanel neglection in the vid from her favourite corner, was really hoping she’d gone off the brand 🤦🏽‍♀️ What a cowbag.🤣 we may as well inspire her now for content for her next vid.
I haven’t even opened mine yet..arrived yesterday..@chinesewhispers I don’t think they’re as rare as was anticipated! I’m expecting her to get the silver one next!
6160D7D4-D936-4BAE-BB3A-A313B7913FE2.jpeg

She got the gold mini flap!! Tbh kinda jealous that would have been my bag of choice from the collection

Her new video was awful. 'I buy Chanel because the prices are steep and it is not accessible to everyone'

How many people do you see with the classic flap fake or not 😆

Reactions: 9
Her new video was awful. 'I buy Chanel because the prices are steep and it is not accessible to everyone'

How many people do you see with the classic flap fake or not 😆
Yeaaah not to forget the fake ones she used to flex with and still on her Depop profile!!! Prices aren’t as steep as Hermes but people like her are causing prices to be steeper..we’ve discussed here before, not that hard to get yourself an SA = hence accessible, you just need funds for the transaction ..Looking forward to your next unboxing lailli so we can see what BS excuse you can use for justifying the next brand. She has lots of pics with “IT” designer goods that are accessible..so which 10 year old is she trying to convince?
Btw..Anncy recognised in her vid today that being an influencer isn’t a proper job..
Hamdolillah/Hallelujah at least someone is trying to keep it real.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile her poor sister is still wearing the same Louboutins she’s had for a million years.
I respect Alizey though, because she clearly works for a living.

Reactions: 14
Meanwhile her poor sister is still wearing the same Louboutins she’s had for a million years.
I respect Alizey though, because she clearly works for a living.
Alizey is also smart...let Lailli spend her funds buying bags and Alizey and Mona can borrow them all..although I’m not sure what Lailli is trying to prove because Alizey is the more fashionable one out of the two and more in touch with that line of fashion stylist/journalism work etc. Lailli needs to drop the attitude. You’re not superior honey, just come across as the evil twin.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.