Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that man is ruthless. he dragged lailli to hell and back. i hope she has some self respect and leaves that trash behind because what the actual duck???? there aren’t enough rolls royce rentals in the world.
Yeah but she needs another sugar daddy to find her spending habits now that Eman has left her..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like Aleem would be accepting of her lying ways and she accepting of his dodgy ways. Both deserve each other.

However, Aleem is totally the type of guy who lives his 20’s doing whatever he wants, then once he is ready he will find a nice “good girl” his mother approves of and marry her. Lailli will be left on the shelf once more.

Reactions: 10
Omg I used to follow her on Instagram YEARS ago, she would post mirror outfit pics in her London house and it looked like an average/normal house but then she posts pics of harrods with the caption “grocery shopping” and generally had a snobby attitude so I unfollowed lol

• Haha
I just saw this and thought wtf?!? While the Brummy accent get taken the piss out of, it’s not an accent you can’t understand so I don’t what she’s even trying to get at. This girl is extremely childish!
Another failed attempt to pretend you’re not British Asian Lailli. Grow up.
That offended me more than people not understanding the accent of the place I grew up in....

Reactions: 8
I scored a unicorn Chanel bag today, I hope Lailli cannot get her hands on one as she’ll make it look cheap and common as muck.. I think I’m somewhat safe as she thinks she’s gone up in the world with all the Hermes unboxing these days

Reactions: 7
I scored a unicorn Chanel bag today, I hope Lailli cannot get her hands on one as she’ll make it look cheap and common as muck.. I think I’m somewhat safe as she thinks she’s gone up in the world with all the Hermes unboxing these days
Was it the 21P gold mini by any chance?

With no further hauls to do lately. ( a biolite promo was in order), she has just posted an entire vid on her lips which we knew was going to be inflated again..if there was one thing she had in common with us is that she also thinks her lips were pretty botched before..is she wisening up yet?

Reactions: 1
is she still friends with anncy? I noticed they rarely appear together anymore and they were attached at the hip at one point

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They're still friends, just not that close anymore I don't think. Anncy has gone back to hanging out with her old normal friends and Lailli has found herself some rich kids to stick with

Do you guys watch Sophie Shohet on youtube? She just posted a video about getting on SA whatsapp group chats and I just feel like Lailli is pulling out her 4 hairs. She talks about SA’s hitting her up like if the damn designers themselves were messaging her lol Meanwhile someone with an actual home and closet is out here saying “it’s not a big deal. this is how to do it” 🤣

They're still friends, just not that close anymore I don't think. Anncy has gone back to hanging out with her old normal friends and Lailli has found herself some rich kids to stick with
Yea I noticed Alizey is hanging out with Natalie Sallaum. An actually rich girl from Lebanon. her dad owns a shipping company and she just launched a makeup line. Maybe Lailli sees her sister is trying to branch out and hang out with non-problematic influencers to rebrand. so she’s trying to align herself with rich girls to get in with the rich girl crowd and brand herself as one of them. see how she’s always posting like the Dubai It Girls? same style of pics. Similar locations. She’s tagging the same brands they’re being paid to tag. We know damn well Lailli isn’t getting Ounaas or Skims sponsorships. She would’ve been at the launch like Alizey was.

i wouldn’t be surprised if her and anncy start growing apart. anncy is making good money and has her own place but she doesn’t try to be anything more than herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There were snaps of lailli in Anncy’s latest YT video yesterday..right at the end/outro. You have to be quick to notice.
Also yes..if any SAs ever hand you a business card at the boutique- it’s usually an invite to be be able to contact them as you please..You don’t have to be wealthy, just likeable and ideally with a genuine interest of purchasing something.

There were snaps of lailli in Anncy’s latest YT video yesterday..right at the end/outro. You have to be quick to notice.
Also yes..if any SAs ever hand you a business card at the boutique- it’s usually an invite to be be able to contact them as you please..You don’t have to be wealthy, just likeable and ideally with a genuine interest of purchasing something.
Can confirm as I got my first business card at Gucci when I was just 11.:ROFLMAO: It just means that they'll assist you with anything you need. It's a good way to have an opening for any special items (old seasons too!) or really wanted items.:)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.