Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that because it’s a job..I feel for the clients though, certainly wouldn’t want my things flexed about with, shown and handled on social media before I could do it, after parting with a lot of money..
it’s her attitude though, making people think that these items belong to her.. if she was open then she wouldn’t need to justify not doing any closet tours etc instead of rubbish excuses .. I find luxury shopping not too bad in Dubai compared to London where stock can be a little limited, and I would consider contacting her if she was honest about her services but her behaviour comes across as dodgy.
The clients probably have no idea who Lailli is, she probably sources products from the Dubai stores as mentioned. It seems a lot of the clients are based in Nigeria/Ghana so Lailli could be shipping from Dubai to there and Omolara is doing the London sourcing.

An old friend used to work as a personal shopper/concierge and in luxury services it's very common for clients to ask for other items or recommendations. Even if the business is Hermes bag based I would be pretty certain good client's would be asking for other things too. 7 years is enough time to build a solid contact book.

A5CF1557-5237-4951-BBB0-D776518C2C38.jpeg

Look for Lailli Mirza on LinkedIn she's clearly said here she's a personal stylist and fashion consultant for Miss a la Mode.

EA33D009-1945-4329-9DCF-AE69958C78F5.jpeg

Alizey also was a personal shopper for Miss a la Mode for over 2 years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Interesting... so that solves that mystery then! Noticed there is no mention of concierge or personal shopping however there is plenty of experience there to identify someone as such. Probably intentionally omitted that from their profile to enjoy that lavish lifestyle facade... but seriously “Dubai’s Olsen twins”...oh come off it! Has anyone heard them being referred to as that other than from their own mouths?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting... so that solves that mystery then! Noticed there is no mention of concierge or personal shopping however there is plenty of experience there to identify someone as such. Probably intentionally omitted that from their profile to enjoy that lavish lifestyle facade... but seriously “Dubai’s Olsen twins”...oh come off it! Has anyone heard them being referred to as that other than from their own mouths?
Hoooold up..just realised something.. so Alizey is comfortably advertising that she was a personal shopper but lailli isn’t??

Has this girl admitted she is no longer with her 'husband'/ boyfriend. She doesn't need to BUT she so boldly decided to announce she was married to him and mentioned him in all of the london vlogs.

Also does anyone know why she changed her name? Was it to sound less pakistani?
I’ll ask my friend once I see him again, but he actually is friends with her bf who goes to regents in London. The both study their

Reactions: 4
Wow great finds! The personal shopping makes so much sense. I was baffled at how she suddenly was able to afford more real pieces than usual. I was starting to suspect that she was doing some shady stuff. She's a compulsive liar. I wonder if the bad experience she had with Hermes was because they suspected she was a reseller? Would be a shame if someone contacted Hermes Dubai and told them Lailli and Alizey are resellers...

Alizey's YouTube channel consists of hauls from affordable brands - if the Mirza family was actually rich, wouldn't Alizey be spending as much as Lailli? Lailli is trying so hard to seem like her family is super rich and she doesn't need to work and is above influencing. But she works as a personal shopper (which she's too embarassed of to admit), uses clickbait, has a clothing/makeup/lash line, takes random sponsorships, uses affiliate links... She's so pathetic for lying about everything. She's dug herself a huge hole with lie after lie on everything: their ethnicity, her real name, where they grew up, their London flat, their "staff", her clothes and accessories, the cars, even using Fiji water to poach an egg LOL. Can she really sustain these lies for the rest of her life? That seems exhausting. How can you even form true friendships and relationships when your whole public image is based on deceit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great find indeed! Explains the basic high street clothes when she is supposed to have a closet full of designer items that are seen once only, but where did 200k worth of jewellery come from coz it ain’t YouTube vids

Reactions: 6
Alizey also had a job while studying in London - I cant remember what it was now but it wasn't anything special. Someone over on the GG forum proved it. Alizey later posted about it as well in order for to "stay grounded" and later afford her one Gucci bag she wore constantly lol

Alizey also had a job while studying in London - I cant remember what it was now but it wasn't anything special. Someone over on the GG forum proved it. Alizey later posted about it as well in order for to "stay grounded" and later afford her one Gucci bag she wore constantly lol
[/QUOTE
I wanted to burn that white stupid Gucci bag, I have never
I wanted to burn that white Gucci bag 🤢, never seen someone rinse an item so much

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Lailli's family thinks about all her lies? Because it puts so much pressure on them to look mega rich as well. Her dad and family in India and Watford must be constantly WTFing

Doesn’t she borrow lailli’s bags these days due to overusing that Gucci bag..
or should that be Lailli’s clients’ bags?

• Haha
It actually makes sense why Lailli may keep the reselling and personal shoping on the down low as she doesn't want to be blacklisted by stores she shops at. She probably fools the shop assistants with her heiress persona 🤣🤣🤣

Fact is a lot of industry insiders know fashion isn't well paid generally. An old boss of mine joked “this is a job for girls who plan to marry rich!” lol
Perks of being a stylist or working for an agency is the lifestyle. Great party invites, being seen in the right places with the right people and pulling items/borrowing clothes which you can personally do also it's pretty much the norm.

Great find indeed! Explains the basic high street clothes when she is supposed to have a closet full of designer items that are seen once only, but where did 200k worth of jewellery come from coz it ain’t YouTube vids
A lot of people in Dubai have borrowed a lot of money and have credit card debts to finance these things.

People take out loans from the banks for flashy cars and to pay off watches in installments.

UAE banks aren't like the UK and basically anyone can get huge loans as their credit checking procedures aren't like ours.

Last edited:
Sounds very logical indeed and very much right up Lailli’s street or any twenty somethings. Even pulling off being fake rich could put her in wealthy circles, however the arrogance will ruin her chances. Old rich/wealthy boyfriends or husbands won’t tolerate it and easily replace her. I read on GG earlier today about some event she was at where she wasn’t very relevant at all. Perhaps genuine rich kids of Dubai can differentiate between personal shopper/stylist types and real heiresses.

But how can a personal shopper afford this much expensive jewellery?? She has like 10 stacks on one arm of VCA and Cartier. Also what do you mean by personal shopper? So dodgy, like her Botox.

But how can a personal shopper afford this much expensive jewellery?? She has like 10 stacks on one arm of VCA and Cartier. Also what do you mean by personal shopper? So dodgy, like her Botox.
It's been noted a lot of her jewellery is actually fake.

As a personal shopper, you may have a client that wants a bag or some other item that is hard to get hold of, or not sold in their country perhaps. You can source it for them and charge them a fee for doing so, around 20% is customary. Then have it shipped to them safely.

Also you can cut yourself in on deals for example her introducing client to Birkin resellers or tracking down specific bags. Having arrangements with people like this can bring in money.

New video out today.. VCA overdose. Still no store footage. Still no dress sense. As for her intro...it’s not the spending of money that aggravates us honey, it’s you spending other people’s money that you’re trying to pass off as yours...can’t imagine a fornight’s YT hiatus will afford you such luxuries.. you can even get personal shoppers for Walmart apparently..

• Heart
New video out today.. VCA overdose. Still no store footage. Still no dress sense. As for her intro...it’s not the spending of money that aggravates us honey, it’s you spending other people’s money that you’re trying to pass off as yours...can’t imagine a fornight’s YT hiatus will afford you such luxuries.. you can even get personal shoppers for Walmart apparently..
Lmao and it’s the fact that you find house/wardrobe/anything tours tacky but not showing off your hauls and putting x amount of money in a title not tacky. All the items she shows she never wears again like all that Chanel she bought

Reactions: 10
I can’t figure it out her watch is 40 grand alone and is real

I actually feel kinda sorry for her sometimes cus she literally looks like a 9 year old playing dress up the way she gets excited about clothes in every single video, this dress is hella unflattering for her 4 ft 11 self! 😅
Bless her for trying... as I had assumed if she tried to unbend her arms whilst wearing the saint laurent blazer you’ll see the sleeves are too long...but she did so when trying the Dior jacket and you could see it...🤦🏽‍♀️ For a stylist /fashionista she only seems to know the oversized look which isn’t doing her justice so why would anyone take advice from her? Must have grown up trying on mona’s clothes when she was a kid....except she didn’t grow any taller. As a petite myself but reasonably taller than lailli, even the smallest sizes in boutiques can be long, and shoes got to go down half a size..but lailli in some hauls has gone as big as 2 sizes in clothes which is just 🤯. ..oh and not to mention she likes her menswear too

Preloved? Wouldn’t put it past her to conceal that..but we’ll never know

She could've got it pre-loved and let's not forget her channel is also doing well. She gets over 100k+ views on most, if not all her videos so that's a decent income in itself. She doesnt pay any bills - all she does is "maintain" herself. I do believe she still talks about getting allowance from both her parents too bc theyre 'soooo rich' clearly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.