Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.38.25 PM.png

Please like and comment so it can be the top comment and gain more exposure. Also when she deletes lets keep spamming her video with the comment. She can't censor the truth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 505434
Her fans are as "intelligent" as Lailli. Literally zero common sense and reasonable deduction skills.
Also is this dumb bish too dumb to realize that the videos themselves were the receipts so people don't accuse me of photoshopping smh
lol I imagine her remaining followers to be intelligent as Anncy, can’t see the fakery that’s right in front of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LMAO did she block you yet?

Trying to damage control so hard. Let's start spamming her comments to go view the exposing video. And LOOOOL she clearly reads this page and obsesses over it

I would not be surprised if she went out shopping just yesterday to "prove" she's legit

View attachment 505434
Her fans are as "intelligent" as Lailli. Literally zero common sense and reasonable deduction skills.
Also is this dumb bish too dumb to realize that the videos themselves were the receipts so people don't accuse me of photoshopping smh
Nope she hasn’t, prob too busy crying over the video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her fans are Just too dumb and too far swept up in this fake fantasy lifestyle of Laillis that they so desperately want for themselves, they see her as their idol and their favourite “unbothered person”. She’s not unbothered and it’s definitely not a rich personality, she’s rude, obnodious and very very much bothered by her own existence to the point where she fully fabricates every single damn thing about her life
People who keep defending her after learning when she has no credibility whatsoever are useless sheep to begin with so let them keep blindly following a fraud. Who cares what a few low standard/quality people think. We give them the truth if they want to still follow her after that than let them meanwhile a lot of people do act intelligently and are genuinely surprised by the whole tea (see the comments on my video). They all deserve to know the truth. The fact that LieLie does so much quality control and deletes/blocks anyone who exposes her on the spot is single handily proof that she is not legit and has a lot to hide. There are several YouTubers who get hate comments but they never do anything about it because deep down they know the truth.

LieLie's fans have zero common sense... so sad. Than again that's how she's been getting away with all this for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WOOOW she already took that comment down. She's really trying hard to sensor the truth eh.

My video is getting a lot more hourly views now and I think it's because it maybe appearing on a lot of people's side bars considering how she just posted. Perfect timing lol But tell me how home girl goes missing especially with luxury hauls for weeks/months but comes out 1 day after tea is spilt on her. Imagine if someone like Spill or even ExposingSMG outed her, she'd be canceled in seconds and the damage control would be too much for her to handle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
WOOOW she already took that comment down. She's really trying hard to sensor the truth eh.

My video is getting a lot more hourly views now and I think it's because it maybe appearing on a lot of people's side bars considering how she just posted. Perfect timing lol But tell me how home girl goes missing especially with luxury hauls for weeks/months but comes out 1 day after tea is spilt on her. Imagine if someone like Spill or even ExposingSMG outed her, she'd be canceled in seconds and the damage control would be too much for her to handle.
Wow so is she even relevant for exposingsmg or spill? If so how do we get their attention? 😇 tbh her hauls are very low key now. She unboxed amina’s but not in the begum, Chanel but no bag which would’ve been the norm for her. Definitely low key but she’s all about quality not quantity..🙄 despite buying things previously in different colours.

Reactions: 5
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.25.37 PM.png

LMAO she's preparing for when she gets called out for her personal shopping receipts. I know she's going to shake it off as something she did when she was younger but no longer does. IDK if she works for MALM but she is 100% def doing something similar only thing that makes logical sense.

LMAOOO her excuses/everything she showed lines up with everything I mentioned in my video. Do you guys think it's a coincidence or this is her attempt to derail/damage control.

Buying her least favorite color and she explicitly states she has Amina Muaddi purple PVC (one of the main items I discussed/showed)
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.31.48 PM.png

She also keeps mentioning the size of the item and showing them numerous times, something she didn't do before.
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.35.48 PM.png

:) LMAO tho going out of her way to state that this time ehhh
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.38.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.38.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.39.03 PM.png

Her excuse for why we don't see her stuff anymore LMAO. Well sweetie you should've came up with a different lie cause now it's like what about your husband... 🤔

Wow so is she even relevant for exposingsmg or spill? If so how do we get their attention? 😇 tbh her hauls are very low key now. She unboxed amina’s but not in the begum, Chanel but no bag which would’ve been the norm for her. Definitely low key but she’s all about quality not quantity..🙄 despite buying things previously in different colours.
She is the queen of excuses but too bad for her... ever since she stopped doing the major luxury hauls for $20k hauls and started some other BS her view count significantly dropped to like 1/3 or 1/2 the amount as before. The only people watching her now are the same idiots who defend her even when her true self is exposed and different from her Internet personality.

She is the queen of excuses but too bad for her... ever since she stopped doing the major luxury hauls for $20k hauls and started some other BS her view count significantly dropped to like 1/3 or 1/2 the amount as before. The only people watching her now are the same idiots who defend her even when her true self is exposed and different from her Internet personality.

Side note: You know the EXACT moment she is in the middle of telling a lie when she suddenly loses eye contact with the camera and her eyes start focusing towards the right/looking away. I actually noticed that a lot on her videos especially when she says something that contradicts

Side note: You know the EXACT moment she is in the middle of telling a lie when she suddenly loses eye contact with the camera and her eyes start focusing towards the right/looking away. I actually noticed that a lot on her videos especially when she says something that contradicts

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.51.58 PM.png

Another one of the items I explicitly mentioned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering she didnt even share her sisters front page shoot (she's so obviously jelous of Alizey's 'success') why go to the effort to leave a comment clarifying ethnicity. Who care's that much.... making it so obvious shes covering it up.

Her mum and Alizey have a life outside of youtube/insta so probs not really affected and in fact probs sick of her lies but for Lailli this is all she is and ever will be. Her entire 'public' z list existence depends on this.

Reactions: 6
okay her new video tho like why is everything completely not her style or stuff she’s claimed she’d never before wear but trying to cover it up by saying “it’s 2021 I’m a new me“

also literally her shoes are all different sizes like huhh

• Haha
Other than her exteremly how do I put this nicely ummm uneducated? unable to think in a logical and concise manner? You know what I mean... Annc Twinkle brained followers.

This is the reaction to LieLie being exposed from the general public (who seem to be a part of the more educated quota)
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.23.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.21.01 PM.png

Meanwhile Lailli and Anncy fans
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.26.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.37 PM.png

These people basically agree to continue to watch videos of someone they KNOW is lying straight to their face and has no credibility..... for GOD knows what reason. LMAO let these fools watch LieLie unbox blatatnly obvious fakes (which none of them can even call out since they don't actually know luxury goods apart from what LieLie shows them and couldn't tell a real from a fake bag if their life depended on it) while LieLie milks the videos for monetization $$$ and sponsorship from ANYTHING and EVERYthing (no real rich person would demean/embarrass themselves to accept a sponsorship from some no name apps). Even Tamara only promotes things like Lamborghini. No actual rich and successful person who could afford even 1 of the items Lailli shows would sit and watch her cringefest/circus vlogs.
I'm sorry but how stupid and what kind of a low quality life must one lead to actually go and watch someone like LieLie and Anncy Twinkle in the first place. I mean these people are little kids right? Please tell me their aged 8-11 or something. Anncy makes more kids lose brain cells than SpongeBob. I also at the same time feel sorry for her because she seems vulnerable and LieLie always makes her feel inferior/self-cautious with her false wealthy girl lies.

LMAOO Y'all were wondering how LieLie was able to get away with being a fraud? Well with followers like these who couldn't. Even a college dropout like LieLie can easily manipulate and play these fools.

Also these people thinking Mona's Biolite is equivalent to a major plastic surgery clinic located in NYC or Beverly Hills. I have a friend from Iran who's parents are both doctors and they own MULTIPLE clinics (sounds like Lailli's dream) and yet they are just average over here in America. Her mom is not even a doctor nor is it a medical clinic. These fools actually believe it's the same thing (i.e. beauty clinic/medical clinic in the US) and make it seem like LieLie's family owns the Mayo Clinic. Also medical clinics in the USA generate HUGE amounts of money due to insurance. Meanwhile a BEAUTY "clinic" (basically a fancy way of saying salon which also offer facials) in the middle east (even Dubai especially on the outskirts) won't generate enough to purchase 3 Rolls Royces and be able to give ONE of your DAUGHTERS $100k of DISPOSABLE INCOME ONCE a MONTH.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.51.32 PM.png

This is what the ENTIRE country spends on such procedures per a YEAR this isn't even the revenue from cosmetic surgeries but rather the annual amount spent by people. Meanwhile LieLie and her followers make it seem like this is Biolite's annual revenue (after expenses and other costs are deducted).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hmmmm, this doesn't really prove anything but it's interesting to see
also if you search @ laillimirza and then any word on twitter you'll see her old tweets about that topic
the ones about her maid are really weird

View attachment 504948

View attachment 504952
View attachment 504956
View attachment 504976

View attachment 504990

ok so in 2011 she claimed both her parents were part Iranian ?
if her mum is part iranian what is the other part?
lol why couldn't she just stick to one story
that bio lite Eid wish: “may peace prevail amping YOU and YOUR PEOPLE” witch how about about US and OUR people lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 10.56.21 PM.png

Lailli and her followers wish/act like Biolite is at least this successful [when it's located in the middle of a dessert far off from Dubai]

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 10.42.09 PM.png

Do you think this person works for Miss A La Mode or something?

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 11.44.24 PM.png

Yup! Friendship confirmed. This explains why she was being anal about it and derailing so hard

Also how do we know that MALM isn't in on this whole Lailli thing cause it means more connections for her (since a lot of her followers offer the stuff) and the companies also easily sell it to this "legit customer" maybe Lailli is an internet personality created for reseller companies to benefit. Who knows lol or maybe Lailli runs her own company now like MALM. One things for certain, the stuff she showed in her hauls are 100% not intended for her personal use.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 12.26.38 AM.png

I actually edited the video and removed any and all parts of the video where I mentioned the founder not because she threatened me with a law suit but rather out of respect for her privacy.

1. The thing about Lailli being just a "freelancer" or whatever she is trying to claim is total BS when Lailli clearly and explicitly was selling stuff on behalf of the company on her own Depop page (posting that Depop states was posted last year)

2. I never in this video said that MALM was in on this or even gave Lailli permission to flaunt any of the stuff. A lot of employees of several companies do corrupt things without the acknowledgement of the owner so no this isn't any bad press on the company (as I haven't said anything explicitly bad about the company but rather Lailli's involvement with it as a personal shopper). So this isn't defamation of the company.

There’s even several reviews on several companies including negative ones but they can’t just go around attempting to sue for “defamation” when it’s a negative review.

Lastly,

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER UNDER SECTION 107 OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT 1976 Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor.

For all we know MALM can be in on this especially when her "Lailli was just a freelancer" tit ain't adding up first WTF even is a freelancer and second we know Lailli worked for them as a reseller as proven by Depop.

LMAO they trying to make me delete the ONLY video that exposes the fraudulent bleep.
Lailli and her goons can no longer censor the truth.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 1.02.53 AM.png

I removed all mentions of her name so WTF can she do now. I still never said anything negative about her and in the Q&A section I purposely chose to use words like "most likely", "potential answers".... including where I mention how I believe Lailli/MALM operates. It's personal opinion not stating it as clear facts.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 1.07.56 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So according to the LAW:
YOU CAN BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND STILL PUBLISH IT WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN CONDUCTING THE BACKGROUND RESEARCH AND DID NOT KNOWINGLY OR IRRESPONSIBLY PUBLISH FALSE INFORMATION. The United States Supreme Court concluded that the First Amendment, which protects the right to free speech, protects all statements, even false ones, about public officials except when the statements are made with “actual malice,” or the knowledge that they are false, or in reckless disregard of their truth or falsity. Given the inconsistencies in your statements for all I know you can be working on behalf of Ms.Mirza who goes against any and all criticisms on her despite continuing her position as public figure/entertainer.

That so called representative/friend of MALM claims that Lailli hasn't worked for them in years and only as a freelancer. However there is no credibility to her claim when both LieLie and MALM posted ads that Depop clearly states "posted a year ago" this also shows that Lailli wasn't a freelance whatever and was indeed a seller. On her Linkedin she states "August 2012-PRESENT" and lists Miss A La Mode as one of her employers so to my knowledge based on public information Lailli presently works for the company.

So she can seriously GTFO here with her "delete this or else you'll be facing legal action" BS who's her lawyers SoniaxFyza?
Trynna use scare tactics to get me to censor the truth. I can counter sue them for causing me emotional distress by threatening to take legal action if I don't delete a video in which I only stated my research and everything that is presented to be the truth to my knowledge (LinkedIn dates, Depop dates....). Not anymore LieLie you can delete comments and block EVERYONE who exposes you but you can't block other people's content on you. Thank GOD for threads like this and GG popping up on Google right away and people can see the fake bish.

Anyways sorry for all the rants recently.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.26.48 AM.png

SIde note: Does anyone know what the tea on this is?

Also thanks to everyone who shared the video and got it more exposure. I like to think of it more as our video rather than my own since I couldn't have done it without this forum. In fact I was an actual Lailli fan prior to coming here but now I strongly dislike her.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.53.06 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So according to the LAW:
YOU CAN BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND STILL PUBLISH IT WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN CONDUCTING THE BACKGROUND RESEARCH AND DID NOT KNOWINGLY OR IRRESPONSIBLY PUBLISH FALSE INFORMATION. The United States Supreme Court concluded that the First Amendment, which protects the right to free speech, protects all statements, even false ones, about public officials except when the statements are made with “actual malice,” or the knowledge that they are false, or in reckless disregard of their truth or falsity. Given the inconsistencies in your statements for all I know you can be working on behalf of Ms.Mirza who goes against any and all criticisms on her despite continuing her position as public figure/entertainer.

That so called representative/friend of MALM claims that Lailli hasn't worked for them in years and only as a freelancer. However there is no credibility to her claim when both LieLie and MALM posted ads that Depop clearly states "posted a year ago" this also shows that Lailli wasn't a freelance whatever and was indeed a seller. On her Linkedin she states "August 2012-PRESENT" and lists Miss A La Mode as one of her employers so to my knowledge based on public information Lailli presently works for the company.

So she can seriously GTFO here with her "delete this or else you'll be facing legal action" BS who's her lawyers SoniaxFyza?
Trynna use scare tactics to get me to censor the truth. I can counter sue them for causing me emotional distress by threatening to take legal action if I don't delete a video in which I only stated my research and everything that is presented to be the truth to my knowledge (LinkedIn dates, Depop dates....). Not anymore LieLie you can delete comments and block EVERYONE who exposes you but you can't block other people's content on you. Thank GOD for threads like this and GG popping up on Google right away and people can see the fake bish.

View attachment 505597

Also thanks to everyone who shared the video and got it more exposure. I like to think of it more as our video rather than my own since I couldn't have done it without this forum. In fact I was an actual Lailli fan prior to coming here but now I strongly dislike her.
I think we all were Lailli fans which goes to show that we aren’t just some low lives who have nothing better to do with our time we were actually subscribers who watched her but felt something off about her and after finding a forum like this, a community to share truths, I deciphered that what she’s doing is completely wrong and I honestly just want to help spread the truth not hate so her young fans can be aware that she is not someone to look up to nor is her so called “glamorous luxury life” something to aspire towards because it is not real. I understand how she says “if you don’t like luxury then just click off the video” which is true I found her videos because I have a love for fashion and luxury and as a teen alot of her stuff was something I would one day like to have too...the only problem here is most of it is not hers and well she isn’t even who she claims to be. And that, as someone who once liked her content, is honestly so maddening and just so disappointing to me.

So according to the LAW:

View attachment 505597

View attachment 505614
And I would like to congratulate you and thank you on your efforts for creating a great video to spread truth and awareness on Lailli You’ve done an amazing job! And don’t let those unsubstantiated legal threats and what not get in your way its just embarrassing at this point for them to defend a complete con artist ugh smh

Last edited:
View attachment 505558
Lailli and her followers wish/act like Biolite is at least this successful [when it's located in the middle of a dessert far off from Dubai]

View attachment 505565

View attachment 505566
Yup! Friendship confirmed. This explains why she was being anal about it and derailing so hard

Also how do we know that MALM isn't in on this whole Lailli thing cause it means more connections for her (since a lot of her followers offer the stuff) and the companies also easily sell it to this "legit customer" maybe Lailli is an internet personality created for reseller companies to benefit. Who knows lol or maybe Lailli runs her own company now like MALM. One things for certain, the stuff she showed in her hauls are 100% not intended for her personal use.
y'all this confirms the MALM crowd and mirza sisters know of the video as well. Damage control mode is on. We need conclusive proof of her working for them.

View attachment 505558

View attachment 505565

View attachment 505566

What does she mean by us dragging the "personal identity" of the owner - her account on insta and Linkedin is public and that is the only info being used. Plus nothing negative has been stated at all- the statement "lielie gets her bags sourced from MALM" is value-neutral on the brand and only reflects badly on lielie.

What does she mean by us dragging the "personal identity" of the owner - her account on insta and Linkedin is public and that is the only info being used. Plus nothing negative has been stated at all- the statement "lielie gets her bags sourced from MALM" is value-neutral on the brand and only reflects badly on lielie.
I removed any mentions of her out of my video now but mainly because it was irrelevant and I wanted the video to be more focused on Lailli

She better STFU before I counter sue her for causing emotional distressing while black mailing me: Delete the video or else face legal action.
Either way I'm protected by the first amendment, freedom of speech y'all and honestly to my knowledge based on Lailli's LinkedIn saying "2012-Present" than MALM listed and the Deepop listing saying "posted a year ago" gives more credibility.

The only way she can sue me is if I caused her to lose business which I obviously didn't. The one comment/post I found on her is someone on LipStick Ally asked if she's a legit seller and they all advised against going through Instagram sellers if she doesn't get sales it's because she uses sketchy tit like Instagram as her website so that aint my problem.
Even if she did file a court case it'd be thrown out in mere seconds. I know WAYYY more serious things that got denied a law suit and this witch really out here acting like she can do anything and telling me to DELETE. Clearly that friend is talking out of her @SS claiming she has industry knowledge. I checked her LinkedIn and she just worked at Maje and Burberry and as some marketing person. She is nothing and she is a nobody, she doesn't even know how the law works.

Should I block that psycho/friend of MALM [she's obviously denying Lailli's involvement with the brand despite the evidence]?

Too bad for people like Lailli who go in and out every corner just to scrab off any dirt on her and censor the truth... there's something called freedom of speech which YT respects.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I removed any mentions of her out of my video now but mainly because it was irrelevant and I wanted the video to be more focused on Lailli

She better STFU before I counter sue her for causing emotional distressing while black mailing me: Delete the video or else face legal action.
Either way I'm protected by the first amendment, freedom of speech y'all and honestly to my knowledge based on Lailli's LinkedIn saying "2012-Present" than MALM listed and the Deepop listing saying "posted a year ago" gives more credibility.

The only way she can sue me is if I caused her to lose business which I obviously didn't. The one comment/post I found on her is someone on LipStick Ally asked if she's a legit seller and they all advised against going through Instagram sellers if she doesn't get sales it's because she uses sketchy tit like Instagram as her website so that aint my problem.
Even if she did file a court case it'd be thrown out in mere seconds. I know WAYYY more serious things that got denied a law suit and this witch really out here acting like she can do anything and telling me to DELETE. Clearly that friend is talking out of her @SS claiming she has industry knowledge. I checked her LinkedIn and she just worked at Maje and Burberry and as some marketing person. She is nothing and she is a nobody, she doesn't even know how the law works.

Should I block that psycho/friend of MALM [she's obviously denying Lailli's involvement with the brand despite the evidence]?

Too bad for people like Lailli who go in and out every corner just to scrab off any dirt on her and censor the truth... there's something called freedom of speech which YT respects.
Why is a “friend” defending MALM and Lielie..very irrelevant.. I’m sure if either party cared or had the balls, they’d confront you themselves.. cowards...This friend should come work for the UK government- scaremongering at its finest..
that comment about sufu being lawyers though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL i’m still laughing to myself like a crazy that Lailli felt the need to insert herself into that doctor’s comments with “we aren’t pakistani” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she wasn’t even included but felt the need to go comment. she’s sooo pathetic. i died lol

I wonder what made her start admitting she’s mostly Indian?? She’s been friends with Anncy for a couple years now, you’d think it would’ve came up?

Also guys I don’t think she’s Pakistani at all. I think she just grew up around them and her parents were close to some. Maybe they have family married into Pakistani families that’s why she went to so many weddings. Her dad is full Indian and her mom is Iranian and Indian. I’m attaching a screenshot of an interview her mother did in 2009. I cropped her face because she’s not wearing hijab, but that’s her. here’s the link to the magazine. https://www.imperialhealth.org/pdf/october-1-2010-03-09-15-33-08-8.pdf

So basically, Lailli took that 1/4 Iranian and made it her whole personality lol That’s why her mom was shook when people asked why she left Iran bc she had never been 😂 It’s also common for some Iranians to leave Iran via Pakistan so maybe that’s why her mom has family and ties there through her Iranian family. Laili is finally accepting she’s Indian. Now let’s see how long it takes her to admit she’s a personal shopper or reseller. It’s not lost on me that she lied about Petite just being a brand she did a collab with when it was a whole operation running out of a corner of her unfurnished bedroom.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.