Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didnt go uni at the same time
Yes they did - Surely I would know?

Lailli never attended uni - she only used it as an excuse so her mum let her live in LDN as shes admitted to before. She attended for a week she said. Aleem was also at the university - IDK what he did as I wasn't on the same course as them. He also didnt go much though. They were known on the nightclub scene and from house parties.

Reactions: 6
Wait so who is laillis husband
She isn't actually married, she's just pretending to be to this guy Eman. She was in a relationship with him for about a year starting early 2019, and we think they broke up in early to mid 2020 because she hasn't been to London for over a year now, and even admitted recently she has no reason to go back anymore. She's implied multiple times though that she's married and had a private wedding. I don't know if he's aware she's pretending to be married to him.
3a36b9ba9f03636f0d1040f2b1cbdb01.jpg

Last edited:
Wait I think she’s back with Aleem because on her Instagram from 4th jan onwards hes liked her pics and in one of the car pics you can see his reflection

And Shes liked his pics from 16th of feb so I think eman is out of the picture

She isn't actually married, she's just pretending to be to this guy Eman. She was in a relationship with him for about a year starting early 2019, and we think they broke up in early to mid 2020 because she hasn't been to London for over a year now, and even admitted recently she has no reason to go back anymore. She's implied multiple times though that she's married and had a private wedding. I don't know if he's aware she's pretending to be married to him.
View attachment 474128
Wait I think she’s back with Aleem because on her Instagram from 4th jan onwards hes liked her pics and in one of the car pics you can see his reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mm he did like her pic on Jan 4th but after that he hasn’t

Eman is definitely out of the picture, but I also don't think her and Aleem are back together, he'd never get back with her. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with her or she doesn't deserve a relationship, but objectively her little clinic is beneath him and he knows it, he probably only used her as a booty call when he visited. But, I'm not sure why they reconnected in the first place though, she's accused him of domestic violence when he actually didn't, and their very toxic relationship was very public, they were constantly subtweeting exposing things about each other. Maybe she got desperate since she's not with Eman anymore and thought if she met up with Aleem he'd take her back, but he didn't.

Reactions: 10
Lailli ain't married nor in a relationship, the girl is single, she just lies about being married because she's ashamed that Eman didn't put a ring on it after playing wifey so hard, so instead of owning up to the fact that it didn't work out, she wants to pretend it did
We all know she would be shoving down our throats her engagement ring and/or wedding band and we would have seen a wedding ceremony as well, her "privacy" is bullshit, she takes every opportunity she can to prove us anything

Anyways, idk why so much effort though, like really, as much as I dislike her, I really don't care that she's single, tons of people at their 25s are single, like literally, no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"not an influencer" & "#fashionnovapartner" 😂

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 1.52.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 1.52.08 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 2.02.52 AM.png

There's nothing wrong with being single (I'm happily single myself) but Laili desperately wants to bag a rich guy so she can actually live the wealthy lifestyle she's lying about right now. I can't imagine a rich man actually wanting to commit and marry her. A casual relationship, sure not a true commitment. She brings nothing to the table. She has a vile personality, is uneducated/a uni dropout, only looks "good" after many surgeries and procedures (but she looks so generic and obviously plastic), no respectable career (she knows influencing is not one which is why she's so insistent she's not an influencer LOL), has no domestic skills, her family doesn't have significant wealth or connections... The men Lailli wants to snag aren't picky about their hook ups and casual relationships, but are with the women they marry and bring home to their families.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"not an influencer" & "#fashionnovapartner" 😂

View attachment 475592

View attachment 475593View attachment 475596

There's nothing wrong with being single (I'm happily single myself) but Laili desperately wants to bag a rich guy so she can actually live the wealthy lifestyle she's lying about right now. I can't imagine a rich man actually wanting to commit and marry her. A casual relationship, sure not a true commitment. She brings nothing to the table. She has a vile personality, is uneducated/a uni dropout, only looks "good" after many surgeries and procedures (but she looks so generic and obviously plastic), no respectable career (she knows influencing is not one which is why she's so insistent she's not an influencer LOL), has no domestic skills, her family doesn't have significant wealth or connections... The men Lailli wants to snag aren't picky about their hook ups and casual relationships, but are with the women they marry and bring home to their families.

Tbh, I think the closest thing for Lailli would be a sugar daddy, but that's temporal as well and she's getting older, I do know that the sugar daddies prefer girlies that are 18-21 but I've met sugar babies that are my age (I'm 26), so Lailli can be one, if she isn't one already

Anyways, doubt any rich guy would bring Lailli to meet his parents and extended family, she would be their laughing stock, and would quickly caught up that she's a gold digger

Poor girl, why does her family keep letting her make a fool of herself? She desperately needs help, I feel second hand embarrassment and pity

Exactly. When you've made yourself out to be an obvious gold digger by having zero redeeming qualities and bringing nothing to the table, no actual rich man is going to want you and you're gonna have to settle for some mid-level employee like Anna Bey did.

Anyways, I'm genuinely curious how Anncy can stomach hanging out with Lailli, I mean, Anncy is a pretty vapid and shallow person, but she has a personality, and then we have Lailli, the biggest airhead with no personality or qualities, like the girl is just empty
IDK how someone can hang out with Lailli unless they just keep her around to laugh at her, like her rich friends probably do, but Anncy doesn't seem like that type, so is beyond me how she can hang out with Lailli

I'd be hella bored and irritated to have someone so empty around me

Reactions: 3
Lailli said that she was being super careful because her grandma was staying with them... and then hangs out with Anncy maskless 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Whatever happened to all the luxury hauls and content (I thought that was what her channel was all about)?

On a side note: I feel like that purple flap is the only Chanel bag she actually owns (never seen the rest again nor was it shown in her favorites video)

She won't have money to blow on super fakes or the odd authentic item otherwise.
I don't think that the stuff she shows in her luxury hauls are fake but they definitely don't belong to her since we never see her wearing any of it (ever again). In fact when she's out and about she dresses plainly and not head to toe in low key couture pieces (as she makes it seem like she does). I believe the stuff she flexes during her hauls belong to her friends or perhaps one of her friends is a personal shopper for a wealthy client and Laili low key borrows it for her videos (then off to the rich client it goes).

The men Lailli wants to snag aren't picky about their hook ups and casual relationships, but are with the women they marry and bring home to their families.
I wouldn't be surprised if Eman didn't even consider her a girlfriend meanwhile this girl going around calling him hubby

IDK how someone can hang out with Lailli unless they just keep her around to laugh at her, like her rich friends probably do, but Anncy doesn't seem like that type, so is beyond me how she can hang out with Lailli
If I remember correctly she said her Patek was a Christmas gift on Instagram (weird... considering how she's Muslim and they usually don't even celebrate it let alone exchange such extravagant gifts).
She believes Lailli is who she claims to be

there is a waiting list for them
Exactly! Even the actually wealthy clients have to wait decades before getting the watch and this girl has 2+ outta nowhere. There is no way she or a member of her family put themselves on the list that long ago. She should at least be realistic...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No he's in England and she's in Dubai (pretty sure he even blocked her on Insta). Maybe it's Aleem
Aleem is in England too - Non-essential travel isn't allowed.

Plus whoever it was had really really feminine hands 😂 Most likely a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aleem is in England too - Non-essential travel isn't allowed.

Plus whoever it was had really really feminine hands 😂 Most likely a friend.
I thought that too. Are you guys talking about the person wearing the black top?

This one?
IMG_6407.PNG

I mean even if it was a guy there's no way he's genuinely interested if he's texting throughout the date

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.