Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Remember guys "Toasters are for BASIC people" according to her ! Lol
she really thought she was going to land a rich man with her personality and those cooking skills? that bread is so burnt it's literally black and she still ate it and uploaded the video like it was something to brag about 😂 you can tell she doesn't regularly eat caviar because otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal to her and she wouldn't film herself grocery shopping. not even going to get into the fact that she uses fiji water to poach eggs

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 10.09.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 10.10.17 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she really thought she was going to land a rich man with her personality and those cooking skills? that bread is so burnt it's literally black and she still ate it and uploaded the video like it was something to brag about 😂 you can tell she doesn't regularly eat caviar because otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal to her and she wouldn't film herself grocery shopping. not even going to get into the fact that she uses fiji water to poach eggs

View attachment 519307

View attachment 519308
Don't forget her "truffle oil"! Lol again she felt the need to explain why she got such a small size caviar by saying she doesn't like having to reopen a used can but really it's because she can't afford a bigger size !

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 519307

View attachment 519308
“Most expensivest” — seems legit... ROFL.

• Haha
“Most expensivest” — seems legit... ROFL.
Omg 😆😆🤣 That's gonna be my new word!
"Expensivest" !! This girl is ruining words for me ! 🤣 Now every time I see the word Dior I automatically hear it in her British accent "DEE- OHH !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5A6FBB46-57FE-4B03-85EE-D30D9E92CD01.jpeg
No lailli, it’s more like your “tailor” at your “atelier” was too busy to cut them... 🤣

who tf wears jeans so clearly long AND try to pass it off like it’s intentional. THE GALL OF THIS GIRL

• Haha
Reactions: 11

According to this article Laillis "ego skyrocketed" after her first surgery!

" Growing up I felt comfortable in my own skin, being in the press a lot definitely boosted my confidence until I learned that I could tweak the little things I didn’t like, which is when my ego skyrocketed.” 🤨

Reactions: 1
What I got so far for her being a bully/total b-tch
View attachment 519181
View attachment 519182
View attachment 519185
View attachment 519186

Anything else to add?
the trump support nonsense

View attachment 519320No lailli, it’s more like your “tailor” at your “atelier” was too busy to cut them... 🤣

who tf wears jeans so clearly long AND try to pass it off like it’s intentional. THE GALL OF THIS GIRL
What is with that sad ass roadside background sis thought she was being aesthetic lmao

• Haha
don't forget to mention her tweets about trump!! if I were you, i'd use that at the very beginning and even maybe the thumbnail bc that's sure to get attention!

Reactions: 3

This is probably the only time we're gonna see her admit to being a successful liar ! Lol 2:03
lmao Laili saying they all would open an orphanage and agreeing with her mum about having strong philanthropic tendencies or whatever 😂

Yes Laili, you seem very philanthropic. Your behaviour, the way you look down on people who have less than you, talking to people the way you do scream philanthropist!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This video title is sooo weird. Babe, surely if you’ve bought birkins, Cartier pave diamond jewellery...you must have spent TENS of thousands in minutes.

This title makes her sound broke af. $3000 is just over £2000. Liiiike? I’m sure most of us could afford that (i know it’s a lot of money but if you saved anyone can spend that in a minute, through card transactions).

Doesn’t scream rich billionaire heiress to meeee
I mean she couldn't even afford to get the Moose Knuckle or Moncler in CHILDRENS size (which is already 1/2 the price) but yeah how does one go from buying children's designer clothes to haute couture (not just 1 piece but several)

Lailli came up in a lux handbag group chat I’m in and of course the link to the video was shared so clearly it is getting exposure! A lady who lived in dubai for a number of years popped up and said Lailli is known by locals for her fakery and ‘shenanigans’ and that there are so many other influencers in dubai who do the same. The lady who said it is really well respected in the world of lux fashion and a grown ass adult with nothing to lose and no reason to lie. People in the group chat went on to slam Lailli for lying about her ethnicity, fake jewellery, upbringing and how she faked it until she made it but still isn’t quite there yet! Some people in the group were already so clued on to her behaviour but others were genuinely shocked and disgusted and said it all added up and that something had always been awry with her. I really wanted to tell them about this forum and send screenshots of the receipts but didn’t want to out myself! Haha
I need to finish and upload part 2 ASAP, that's the real tea and hardcore evidence LMAO
When people see this even the simps can't defend her this time.

fake jewellery,
What exactly did they say?
Because I am trying to get receipts on it being fake

Remember guys "Toasters are for BASIC people" according to her ! Lol
"MOST EXPENSIVEST"
Sounds like an intelligent and educated person, indeed

don't forget to mention her tweets about trump!! if I were you, i'd use that at the very beginning and even maybe the thumbnail bc that's sure to get attention!
That's going at the start after I explain her ethnicity lies, show peoples comments about why they pissed she fakes being Iranian and denies being Indian and then top her internalized racism off with the Trump support tweets

Also I need some advice for part 2

What exactly should I say about the maid thing?
That she's bullying her and seems abusive?

So far the title name I'm thinking of is:

The TRUTH about Lailli Mirza… (yikes)

Anyone got any better ideas that are somewhat click bait

Last edited:
"MOST EXPENSIVEST"
Must be a word taught to her at the private school she attended 😂

her snobby attitude actually disgust me to my core. She’s an idiot, like quite literally. Cooking with Fiji water... like what’s that going to do, what was the point of that exactly? She does this while poaching an egg wrapped in clingfilm, whether it’s food grade or not it’s still plastic that’s getting boiled in hot water. Yet she’s against the covid vaccine.
Saying toasters are for basic people... so what someone is supposed to wait like x minutes for the oven to warm up in order to toast bread? What a moronic thing to say.

I don’t get this view on people thinking not being able to cook or clean is cute.

her talking about having help, maids, nannies etc and so not being able to clean after herself, using paper plates so she doesn’t have to clean up (how classy btw) This only reflect poorly on her and her parents esp Mona. Are you that brain dead enough to not be able to put a plate in a dishwasher (if you’re that lazy) and press a button?!
I don’t come from a rich family but my parents had a nanny and house help when I was young because they both worked. But my parents damn well made sure I was able to clean up after myself and be resourceful. The rest you learn as you grow up like when your mum is cooking food.
Mona must be proud of that one!

her also talking about people not having a mature taste palette 😂 how ironic coming from her.

anyway let’s all take a shot every time Laili says Caviar in that vid with her fake accent.

Reactions: 7

her snobby attitude actually disgust me to my core. She’s an idiot, like quite literally. Cooking with Fiji water... like what’s that going to do, what was the point of that exactly? She does this while poaching an egg wrapped in clingfilm, whether it’s food grade or not it’s still plastic that’s getting boiled in hot water. Yet she’s against the covid vaccine.
Saying toasters are for basic people... so what someone is supposed to wait like x minutes for the oven to warm up in order to toast bread? What a moronic thing to say.

I don’t get this view on people thinking not being able to cook or clean is cute.

her talking about having help, maids, nannies etc and so not being able to clean after herself, using paper plates so she doesn’t have to clean up (how classy btw) This only reflect poorly on her and her parents esp Mona. Are you that brain dead enough to not be able to put a plate in a dishwasher (if you’re that lazy) and press a button?!
I don’t come from a rich family but my parents had a nanny and house help when I was young because they both worked. But my parents damn well made sure I was able to clean up after myself and be resourceful. The rest you learn as you grow up like when your mum is cooking food.

her also talking about people not having a mature taste palette 😂 how ironic coming from her.

anyway let’s all take a shot every time Laili says Caviar in that vid with her fake accent.
i think the "I can't clean/cook/do menial tasks" schtik amounts to this = i'm so rich I had people to do these things for me because it's below me, now I can't do these as an adult, which shows how rich I am because (refer to the first point).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean she couldn't even afford to get the Moose Knuckle or Moncler in CHILDRENS size (which is already 1/2 the price) but yeah how does one go from buying children's designer clothes to haute couture (not just 1 piece but several)

I need to finish and upload part 2 ASAP, that's the real tea and hardcore evidence LMAO

"MOST EXPENSIVEST"

That's going at the start after I explain her ethnicity lies, show peoples comments about why they pissed she fakes being Iranian and denies being Indian and then top her internalized racism off with the Trump support tweets

Does she even have a maid ? Lol "🤨 Has anyone seen her driver or her maid ?

'Fake Dubai Heiress Abuses Imaginary Maid"
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the point in showing beauty treatments if you’re gonna put a filter on? Great marketing lieli

Reactions: 3

"MOST EXPENSIVEST"

For the title, I would say "Things about Lailli Mirza that don't make sense" or something that avoids the word "truth"- because saying "truth" could possibly warrant some issues for you because this is really good speculation, based on some great evidence, BUT we don't 100% know its the truth. Just keep it safe.

For the maid issue, I would say she seems quite degrading towards her and views her as the help (which she is), however, publicly speaking in that manner about a maid to strangers is just weird and uncalled for.

I don't come from wealth but during uni, I dated a billionaires' son and I was exposed to a different world. Let me tell you, these kids know how to cook, clean and are well mannered. Yes, they can be quite entitled when things don't go their way but they are relatively well-educated kids who know how to look after themselves without maids etc whilst living in London. Also, they NEVER talk about their inheritance (unless drunk), but they rarely if ever mention money. They dress very low-key (good quality clothes, no logos, and they try to blend in). Old money has nothing to prove to anyone.

Does she even have a maid ? Lol "🤨 Has anyone seen her driver or her maid ?

'Fake Dubai Heiress Abuses Imaginary Maid"
😆
LOOOOOL that title is everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

"MOST EXPENSIVEST"

“Toasters are for basic people” LMFAO more like she can’t even afford a freakin toaster for her basic ass apartment. Notice the patterns first the toaster then the AirPods then the Gucci ...hmm what else I’m sure there’s heaps more

• Haha

Most Expensivest is a reference for the title of a TV show the rapper 2Chainz hosts showcasing the most lavish, extravagant things in life.
She did not come up with it, but yet again faking it as if her Amazon gold foil and Harrods bun would make her eligible to be a part of the ‘club’.
Must be a sad place, the inside of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Most Expensivest is a reference for the title of a TV show the rapper 2Chainz hosts showcasing the most lavish, extravagant things in life.
She did not come up with it, but yet again faking it as if her Amazon gold foil and Harrods bun would make her eligible to be a part of the ‘club’.
Must be a sad place, the inside of her head.
it's also sad, wouldn't you eat delicacies from a restaurant if you wanted to flex like that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.