Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alizey is back..
and that Natasha (probably zaki who tried defending lailli on her exposed vids comments), needs to go back to make up school, she is not flattering the Mirza girls at all. Yes she did get a shot out on Lailli’s last or last but one vid

Reactions: 7

Jakey_timbits

I know, the more I think about how fooled I've been the more I'm like wow, how the hell did I let such obvious signs pass me by! I remember thinking, hold on, 1 year ago you couldn't afford to buy more than one cartier bracelet and a year on she's wearing hundreds of thousands in jewels. How did she make so much, and I don't believe it was a 'trust fund' because she would have received that by say 21 or whatever.... HMMMM! And the house, the clothes racks, the one shelving unit she has. I mean, if she owned all the bags she showed us, she would need a proper closet! As someone said earlier, where is her luxe closet, even if she didn't do a closet tour, we would still see it in the background at some point, but NOPE, NOTHING!

NOTHING IS ADDING UP AND I'M SUCH A SUCKER, I LOVED watching her hauls hahahaha.
Who would've thought that Ikea would be her downfall!! Lol 😂

• Haha

andrao

anyone else find it funny how she 'hates' those nails but still hasnt got rid of them lol
omg yes!!! i keep seeing those & i’m so done... also is it just me or that video with anncy and the nail salon was so disrespectful. they were talking shit about the girls work as they were sitting right next to them

RRLJBJJ

this lady has lost the plot ive been to palestine several times and unless youve been you'll never be more traumatised from the army questioning your every move from them questioning your views on the conflict from them provoking you just so they can kill you from them seeing if you go in an israeli taxi or a palestinian one sorry but this is just to tourists per say theyre KILLING SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE i dislike a lot fakery lailli does but about negative stuff about her posting and raising awareness about things happening in jerusalam im glad she is even tho shes hypocritical

HOW ARE YOU SHOOTING PEOPLE WHILST THEYRE PRAYING AND BREAKING THEIR FAST????

Yes the limit is 2 per calendar year. And they’re redoing their system so that it’s international. Previously people would buy two bags in Paris, two in London, 2 in Spain etc. But lailli has been in Dubai this whole time so she would have hit the 2 bag limit a loooong time ago

Apparently Lailli and Alizey are in the Maldives?. We were just discussing about her never travelling and lo and behold they’re in a beautiful island!!
Interesting concept going on holiday during middle of Ramadan..must be a new trend..or perhaps she is there for work🤔 either way nice of Lailli to share pics for a change considering she goes every year..I assume they have flown out their glam squad Natasha Zaki, all via private jet?
231A300B-096D-4745-9701-9AFC77DBE1E0.jpeg

• Haha

Rosslyn

These bitches broke af. Who are they trying to impress with their rented lifestyle, long stripper nails and handbags? Get a career, start a proper business, smh it’s 2021 and the world is your oyster, but some thots still living a life of no substance.
Off topic but I take offense on the long stripper nails cause I love me some long acrylic nails but I'm no stripper or sex worker :)

Looks like Lailli is only using Anncy to prove us wrong, notice how after the exposé videos, she started hanging out with Anncy again, pretty sure this is only temporal and once the hype dies, Lailli will definitely go back to her rich "friends"

Even Maria Draganova posted a vid this week showing her shoe closet despite it being quite small. Irrespective of how she funds her luxury items, at least she had the courage to do it, even if it is to create YT content. Just makes Lailli look even more pathetic and shady like she has something to hide.

xforeverlove21

Yes it was mona tagged as the sponsor
Whenever she uses that it means she's insecure asf because she knows it ain't hers such as the rented G-wagon

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.46.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.44.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.44.13 PM.png

Another example of fake box : the clash de Cartier

in lailli’s, I had to turn up the exposure so you can see that her box is the one with a loop that holds the bracelet on (the video is her24th birthday haul- and @laili don’t bother taking it down cos I already downloaded the video LMAO)
View attachment 510188
But here are two examples of authentic s where they show it’s actually an oval shaped stand where the bracelet lays around :

View attachment 510193View attachment 510197

Her fake Chanel pearl bag : look at how sparse and loose the pearls are especially at the corner

View attachment 510229View attachment 510231View attachment 510233
More pics of the bag
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.57.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.59.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.58.44 PM.png

Also am I tripping or does the turn lock look weird?

Copying Nikita Dragun with those tags GTFO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wow about Maria Draganova- that girl is still doing non stop hauls every week...
It’s pretty safe to say Lailli has no walk in closet - as many have said she wouldn’t be shy about showing that, even if it’s half full, the fact that you have one shows you are somewhat comfortable- not necessarily mega rich. Lailli is soo fake rich it’s tacky, I can see her at wealthy parties pulling out dad jokes- that’s how cringe she is...little miss Snooty is going to have the shock of her life when her lies get her cancelled..

abbbby_x

There's a 100% chance she reads this forum and prepares her next moves
View attachment 519995

Lailli you ain't slick. We're always 10 steps ahead of you babes. But thanks for the tip off that something ain't right about those rose lipstick bags which you trynna make look like it's the same color in ur recent story (after fixing lighting/filter).

The gold on the Birkin also looks different.

Hey I'm new to this thread after watching your video exposing Lailli on YT.
Firstly, I would like to apologise for believing you were talking a bunch of nonsense... I was so curious I found this feed and has to investigate more. I'm absolutely shocked at the information you guys have that she is fake. But after reading through it all, I feel so fooled. I had always wondered why she never shows her house or room and why she was always using clothing racks and ikea shelves... (not to knock ikea shelving. I know a lot of youtubers have their closets, but that's just it..... THEY HAVE CLOSETS, not just a small shelf. And if done right, Ikea closets can be $2k-$6k). So basically she wears replica real gold jewelry and it's not real? I'm gobsmacked. I always wondered how she could afford so much, but a year earlier she was saying she could only afford the small cartier love ring and not the full size? A year on and she is draped in$200k worth of jewelry lol WOW

Sanj9595

"MOST EXPENSIVEST"
Sounds like an intelligent and educated person, indeed
Must be a word taught to her at the private school she attended 😂

her snobby attitude actually disgust me to my core. She’s an idiot, like quite literally. Cooking with Fiji water... like what’s that going to do, what was the point of that exactly? She does this while poaching an egg wrapped in clingfilm, whether it’s food grade or not it’s still plastic that’s getting boiled in hot water. Yet she’s against the covid vaccine.
Saying toasters are for basic people... so what someone is supposed to wait like x minutes for the oven to warm up in order to toast bread? What a moronic thing to say.

I don’t get this view on people thinking not being able to cook or clean is cute.

her talking about having help, maids, nannies etc and so not being able to clean after herself, using paper plates so she doesn’t have to clean up (how classy btw) This only reflect poorly on her and her parents esp Mona. Are you that brain dead enough to not be able to put a plate in a dishwasher (if you’re that lazy) and press a button?!
I don’t come from a rich family but my parents had a nanny and house help when I was young because they both worked. But my parents damn well made sure I was able to clean up after myself and be resourceful. The rest you learn as you grow up like when your mum is cooking food.
Mona must be proud of that one!

her also talking about people not having a mature taste palette 😂 how ironic coming from her.

anyway let’s all take a shot every time Laili says Caviar in that vid with her fake accent.

xforeverlove21

Whattt the trumps, kardashians, Queen B and Queen E at LieLie’s wedding??!!! sheeeet brooo jokes on us now lmao
It ain’t LieLie anymore it’s TrueTrue now 😫😫😂😂😂
Lailli's wedding the only place where Anncy/The Queen of England and SoniaxFyza/The real Kylie & Kim are all in the same room at the same time

Fuck off Mona, you have no integrity whatsoever 🥴
LMAOOOO when part 2 goes up she's gonna lose all credibility for enabling the liar. Also with part 2 I'm taking my time. It's gonna be a huge group effort/investigation and when we all draw the juiciest conclusions with full blown proof (that no one can even attempt to dispute) Lailli is going to be shut down. I might also hide the other video and keep only part 2 up.

The top rant was in the last thread.. and no the hubby still remains a mystery.. the same as how Lailli stealthily brushed it under the carpet hoping we’d forget.
View attachment 510464View attachment 510465View attachment 510466
She also said she has no reason to return to the UK. LieLie stans would just say he lives in Dubai. Either way if they really want to know they can search Google.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 6.01.20 AM.png

So far all the fakes and the proof of rental is enough to make her lose all credibility but still I want to dive deeper and bring out as much truth as possible.

Should I use this as clickbait (I plan on using more pics too)?

FYI: I placed a peach circle on top of Eman's head than the anon thing so she can't even attempt to sue me if she comes across the original version lol

Also was Natasha getting hate or something? Cause she suddenly went private on Insta

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.28.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.28.02 PM.png

Lailli's stories, thought she already MET her soul mate tho

Lailli yesterday:
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.28.46 PM.png

Lailli today:

IMG_7479.jpg

VCA bag looks fake, it's not supposed to be straight

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.43.15 PM.png

supposed to be angled

IMG_7480.jpg

From Alizey's story. Also not sure if VCA has shorter bags but if this is supposed to be the same as the picture above realize the position of the VCA is too high up and not lowered down like the unboxing video.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.47.10 PM.png
IMG_7480.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.49.25 PM.png

Not enough evidence TBH lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guess who joined tiktok after saying multiple times she will never because it’s “soooo cringe” babes your first tiktok is cringe and has no substance
What is cringe is showing people you’re having fast food in a RR rental to Gwen Stefani’s rich girl... #fakerich 🤢 #desperatedamagecontrol
Also it seems her vids aren’t relevant without Anncy or Natasha these days...getting anxiety lying to people alone on cam is she?

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Do you think Alizey had it for the Maldives trip? I can’t tell whether she had it before or after.. it wouldn’t surprise me if Lailli did have it despite spewing out stuff because she is a big HYPOCRITE.. tbh I don’t think Alizey listens to Lailli..she gives off big sister vibes hence she isn’t joined at the hip with Lailli who has to go off to do pathetic stuff with Anncy.
Comment from possibly a non Muslim who disagrees with Lailli..I can’t call out what was happening in the video..but was Lailli there to express her views ?
View attachment 566435
I don’t want to side track from the thread but is she actually for real?
The Israelis had GUNS and all the weapons. The Palestinians did not. How is that fair?

not to mention they are illegally occupying Palestine and not letting them into their mosque. They completely destroyed a holy site in Islam, the way they treated women and children is disgusting. Has she seen the tragic videos circulating social media?

HUNDREDS of Palestinians have been injured and are in hospitals (which the Israelis also attacked).
People are losing their homes for gods sake!! Her ignorance is overwhelming

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I agree. She’s also trying extra hard to show us all that she ‘still has’ and it’s getting tiresome and very cringeworthy. I wish she would just come out and speak in her old voice and explain that due to the various pressures of social media and culture etc etc she behaved in x y z way but will turn over a new leaf and start sharing more of her genuine life.

Guys I think we're derailing the thread, yeah I don't agree with some points made by forever luv but we shouldn't go after her, cause we're doing the exact same thing we complain about

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Lailli went back to hang with Anncy cause she needs views, her views are LOW, lower than usual and everytime Anncy appears, Lailli's views go up, I feel that will only last for a bit before they drift apart again, looks like Lailli is desperate to be a part of the Dubai's Rich girls club

RRLJBJJ

Did he actually include a snapshot or just mention it? I saw a speculation in the previous thread that Lailli lied about the assault to turn people against him..if they are both 🐍 then surely a match made in heaven. IF they did lie then both have stooped very low..Lailli is no Amber Heard. Unlike Aleem, she’s too irrelevant to even make the tabloids..
yes this was back in either 2016/2018 i remember i was in school and he posted an actual pic on twitter of the paper she sent him that confirmed an abortion and her name and there was another pic of her on face time to him and he was absolutely being horrible to her. it got really messy thats why im assuming its not there anymore?

idk about assault tbh, i just know that he was saying she cheated on him and he posted a pic of her hugging another man that she posted a pic of - she also went to the same uni regents as him before she dropped out

• Wow

RRLJBJJ

LOOL not them talking about the maldives on the pod and then them being there - doesnt she do that wtih baby boy always staying at his hotel at burj al arab & i think they went to the maldives bc its cheap for dubai and super close - sonia and fyza got flown out there by a brand recently and the island hosted them so well

• Haha