Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Lailli uploaded a new vlog

So she'll do everything but film a closet and house tour.

I died when she talked about how the Dior book would look great on her coffee table... does she even have a coffee table? She lives with her mom 😂 Give us a living room tour Lailli
Where is the video with Mona where she says "Im not a personal shopper" which she was gonna post "tomorrow" and what about the Chanel haul for "tomorrow"

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 1.21.50 PM.png

When you realize the Chanel sneakers has the right number of holes... this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
The font on the receipt is not aligned. I just checked my Hermès receipts that came this way and they’re all perfectly aligned. That includes receipts from here in the UK and abroad. I don’t know whether I’m just lucky and others have had misaligned text on theirs but I did check quite a few and can’t see that Hermès would be so sloppy with their receipts! The only ones that didn’t come with this kind of receipt are the ones bought for goods bought at department stores. For Harrods and Selfridges, I literally just get a standard till receipt that has the name, colour and serial number of my item on it if it’s a B/K or just the item details if it’s something else.

Another mashup of videos which have no flow and linkage (psychedelic acid trip😵💫🥴)…some pre maldives even though she gives you the impression she is actually going away again at the start!.. guessing she’s rating the RR because she has to give back the Ferrari and go back to the RR rental..
anyone got receipts of her bashing Fashionnova?? She was a lazy influencer but trying to step up her game now.. is petite the brand not doing too well? Do other fashion CEOs promote other brands ( which are done to death by micro influencers) instead of growing their own? Fakeyal probably has to do it in case her husband leaves her one day and she loses the wag lifestyle.

Last edited:

NikNakPadyWak

I know - it is sad. I’m sad! I love watching her videos and to know that this isn’t actually real is so strange. I went back and watched another couple of her videos and I just noticed her most recent one, she’s wearing that gold watch again... I read in a previous comment that she doesn’t have it anymore? She was also wearing her red Chanel sweater and skirt. Not sure if that was to prove that she still owns them.

I don’t know what’s real anymore 😂

View attachment 521000
So are these all hers or?
Honestly, I have no idea. Personally, I think they're either fake or borrowed from her mum or both. I definitely don't believe she's as rich as she tries to make herself/her family seem. Even looking back at their London flat, it isn't that great. I have friends who own apartments there and they're bigger in general, with bigger TV's, kitchens etc. These are flats for £300,000 or less, which isn't much for a flat near central London.

I think Lailli either watches other luxury YouTubers/ people she sees in Dubai and tries to imitate them. But because she's a common woman trying to act rich, it's coming across as quite obnoxious.

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.05.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.05.24 AM.png

"total paid up capital"
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.07.56 AM.png

That's his total share's worth in the companies so not even a million let alone a millionaire

i’m sorry but who is bullying Lailli now?
This is from 2018 on GG

Her cousin: https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/sportscene/new-kid-block-690605.html

Also mentions her dad: https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...(india)-private-limited/U72200KA2000PTC027165

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.14.43 AM.png

This has more details on him as a director: https://www.companyvakil.com/directorsearch/zeyn-mirza/00229474

The race horse kid's dad: https://www.instafinancials.com/director/hasneyn-mirza/00823943

im assuming this is Laillis grandmother. It says that the family comes from Shiraz? Looking on a map and it’s no where near Mashhad?
Funny how she didn’t mention writing a book tracing their Azeri/Turk/Armenian heritage 🙄
Did her grandmother say she's Indian?

According to my 23 & Me test it says that I'm 0.3% European
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.27.54 AM.png

I shook it off as insignificant meanwhile this girl is basing her entire existence over such a small percentage

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.40.42 AM.png

Well this aged like milk!

Link to article: https://adventuresinmonaland.wordpr...ture-with-pintsizedfashionista-♥♥♥/#more-1720

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.50.07 AM.png

Read the about me

The simps can't even deny that it ain't her cause
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.55.45 AM.png

Also I thought her grandmother "JUST" told her she's Azerbaijani like at approximately 11:24 AM · May 26, 2015
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.57.20 AM.png

SO how did she know she was Azerbaijani since 2010

Last edited:
  • Haha

RRLJBJJ

does anyone find it bizzare how theyre supposedly twins but only lailli flaunts this life lol

Lailli wearing more colour thanks to fashionnova. Is she feeling bored in the Maldives? Im sure the Maldives vlogging is in the works..It’s so cute her stomach is as existent as MBS’s neck! I’m guessing the background is her new filming location? I’ll let you viewers compare it to the other luxury YTubers..this set up is still not screaming “ wealthy so I don’t have to work”
#notaninfluencer 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jakey_timbits

Well it's been awhile since I came on here to lurk lol 🤣 I see her expose videos are back up and more people are catching on and commenting! I got sick of her so I took a hiatus on reading about the "super luxe life of lailli"!
🙄 I honestly tried watching her new videos but I can't even get half way through them it's just too sad to watch someone continue on in their career as a fake luxury haul grifter! Sigh* 🤷 She's persistent so I'll give her that !

I honestly do think Mona herself is very comfortable. Most of the people I know/associate with in our society are very old money and if asked, the reply is "we're comfortable". A standard reply for anyone who does not feel the need to flaunt their wealth (Lielie). Y'all can correct me if I'm wrong but I actually do think Mona is well off (as well off gets). I wouldn't picture her as a millionaire though.

xforeverlove21

AAA grade replicas
I was just about to say this! Apparently in Dubai they take you to some room and on the shelves it's stacked with so much of these bags. I am certain she gets a lot of stuff from here we already know without a doubt some of her stuff were fake due to the obvious giveaways such as wrong logo placement or number of holes... Yet her stupid followers never called it out so no way they'll callout the AAA quality ones that have all the minor details correctly placed. I don't think they've ever even stepped foot inside a Chanel or Cartier before. Like someone here called out her Loubs because of the way it scuffed off black but noway her followers would know that's supposed to not happen. 99% of the people who watch and enjoy her yearn for the fake lifestyle she portrays and believe she's a rich heiress just because her mom owns a beauty clinic in the outskirts of Dubai. They think it generates the same incomes as a medical or plastic surgery clinic in the USA.
I always thought it was strange that she could afford so many hermes bags and jewellery worth hundreds of thousands but she doesn’t live in a house worthy of that type of money.
Cause most of them are fake especially her Birkins from before, def fakes. Maybe she has 1 real one now and her jewellery is said to be 18k replicas but we haven't been able to conclusively debunk it but her sus boxes are a huge red flags (replica jewellery also comes with replica boxes that look like the real deal but with some minor differences) and also the cloves on her VCA bracelets appeared to be 2 difference sizes. People were able to call out her VCA perle bracelet before.

It doesn't make sense how she can go from shopping at the children's section and yearning for a children's Moncler and Canada Goose which is already half the price as adults to buying so much haute couture (80% of the stuff we never see again) and we know it's def not from her family business cause if it was she wouldn't have been in that mess last year. No way her YT income can fund all this. You can't go from renting a G-wagon to owning a Rolls Royce it defies logic and we know she didn't win the lotto. We proved her father's net worth is less than a million too. There's no way Biolite is suddenly making $5-$10 million a year. All IK is that LieLie can not be trusted and def something shady is going on.

Here's some side by side comparisons of the replica and auth

8058c7ac.jpeg

a822c8c9.jpeg

Even side by side it's kind of hard to tell! So without it being side-to-side no way those Lailli simps would ever be able to tell especially given their lack of knowledge and I doubt they've ever stepped inside the boutiques like I'm still shook at how she got away with the most blatantly (at least to me and everyone here) obvious reps so these AAA grade ones will def look real to them.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.05.14 AM.png

2317d3a0.jpeg

Apparently DHGate has the shitty replicas with the obvious call outs and I think that's where her Chanel trainers, Birkins from before and baby Diorama pouch come from and these were shown during her earlier days. I feel like these days with her YT income she gets these AAA quality ones which costs a lot more then the DHGate and are pretty spot on in terms of accuracy. So if nobody noticed or called out the DHGate shit no way they'd be able to call these AAA quality ones out. I'm certain that's 90% of the stuff she owns.

Last edited:

firebabe93

For someone as high class as laillie she should know to NEVER to wash her face with airplane water ! Lol nasty ! So if any of her loyal followers see this remember to never do this ! 😁 👌 Just putting it out there !

I really don't think she can because you guys put the fbi to shame !! Lol Your investigation skills are top notch!
Eww that's like washing your face with toilet water DISGUSTING!!

One can assume best friends Faryal and Lailli were out for sheeshas or clubbing yesterday prior to becoming spiritual for Ramadan tonight 🙄 pic blurry as Lailli was trying to cover her face.
5D8E0E0A-A512-4D66-8A00-934BB6CE37F1.jpeg

• Wow

thepinky

Maybe Lailli will find a sugar daddy or bf who's not embarassed of her to take her because that's the only way she'll get to go yachting in Europe. Or if Fashion Nova takes this "not an influencer" on a #fashionnovapartner trip...

Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 3.52.57 PM.png

Another red flag is how Lailli barely travels. She just flies between London and Dubai. When's the last time she went on holiday? The real rich kids are constantly travelling, to the Maldives, throughout Europe and Asia, they'll travel throughout Cinque Terre or the French Riviera on their parents owned/rental yachts, or they'll stay at hotels like Hotel du Cap and Le Sirenuse. Lailli's never done that because she can't afford to. It's easier to fake a wealthy lifestyle by strategically hiding your basic house, buying fakes and showing off client products than through travelling.

Compare Lailli to Wenwen Stokes whose dad owns Maxport, a big company that manufactures clothes for brands like Nike & Lululemon. She lives in central London, buys interesting designer items (that are actually hers and authentic) and is constantly travelling. (and doesn't have Lailli's vile personality). or Amelia Liana whose parents own a villa on the French Riviera.

The biggest tell is that her Jewlery on a regular day is ...$ 220,000 (plus taxes) AND that’s not including her “Patek” ...

Somethings not adding up. You rent a g wagon but you can afford a gwagon worth of Jewlery ? That’s not including a lot of other days. This is just from one pictures
0B5F23EA-57D5-4F5C-9C5B-9919F21580BD.png

Attachments

• Haha

Rosslyn

Y'all, while I was seeing Lailli's unboxing of the Chanel gift she received, I spotted Jennie from Blackpink on the photo cards and I remembered that they're both the same age, which is so crazy because Jennie looks like she's 18 and Lailli looks way over 40, and also, Jennie is a successful Kpop star who is actually rolling in dough and a Chanel ambassador, she's done a lot for her age

And then we have Lailli who can't even bother to be constant with Petite, has no job or education, she's a literal bum who stays home all day and only cares about what people on the internet say about her, that's sad though, I don't know how can she say she's "living her best life", she doesn't travel, doesn't work with brands, doesn't get invited to events by herself, always with Alizey and doesn't even go out

Jakey_timbits

For someone as high class as laillie she should know to NEVER to wash her face with airplane water ! Lol nasty ! So if any of her loyal followers see this remember to never do this ! 😁 👌 Just putting it out there !

From her video:
View attachment 519243
Meanwhile the receipts...
View attachment 519244
View attachment 519245
View attachment 519246
I wonder how she's going to come back from this LMAOO
I really don't think she can because you guys put the fbi to shame !! Lol Your investigation skills are top notch!

Attachments

Last edited: