Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0347.png

what is it with her and this outfit? It’s like she won’t stop making the pants and shirt until she’s made them in every print and color out there.
How can you call it a brand when its “newest” collection is the same thing over and over again

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She is spotted with her fake kelly by the Fakebirkinslayer
she reposted that herself and then posted the bag, I don’t think she would do that if the bag was fake as that’s embarrassing but also not her tagging the reseller she buys from 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Fake bag or not…
do you know what is fake and ugly?
her nose.
it is so hideous. She looks like a cartoon now. There is an episode on American Horror Stories Season 2 called “Facelift” and when they remove the bandages off of that woman’s face, it looks 10000% to Lailli’s nose.
Check it out huns 🐽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah im not too sure if Lailli's new nose suits her... its way too pixie-like but its still healing I guess

Also her Petite collections are getting very boring!

Reactions: 7
I preferred her (relatively) old nose. It made her look a bit more human. The current one looks botched. She may like it when she sees her pics on IG with the filters on (completely defeating the purpose of getting a nose job in the first place) but it looks bizarre in real life.
I’m guessing it’s easier to edit now 🤷‍♀️
Get used to living completely online

Reactions: 3
Fake bag or not…
do you know what is fake and ugly?
her nose.
it is so hideous. She looks like a cartoon now. There is an episode on American Horror Stories Season 2 called “Facelift” and when they remove the bandages off of that woman’s face, it looks 10000% to Lailli’s nose.
Check it out huns 🐽
Stop!!!!!! I literally fainted hahahahaha
---
she reposted that herself and then posted the bag, I don’t think she would do that if the bag was fake as that’s embarrassing but also not her tagging the reseller she buys from 🤣🤣🤣
I could care less of laili but sometimes I think the fake birkin slayer is a bully of some sort. They have reposted bags that are actually authentic. They posted someone’s authentic Hermes. And their followers went off and bullied her so badly. Until they realised it was real. Instead of apologising they didn’t care and said they didn’t know it was real

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2239654
what is it with her and this outfit? It’s like she won’t stop making the pants and shirt until she’s made them in every print and color out there.
How can you call it a brand when its “newest” collection is the same thing over and over again
She looks really cheap lately :/ wonder what’s going on

Reactions: 5
IMG_9995.jpeg

Here we see the empress who built a brand on being short and never having clothes fit and has a mother who owns a tailoring shop embracing 5 to 7 inches of material flop around the ankles.

Belissima, chef’s kiss! 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fake or not it’s so lame for an “heiress” to buy Hermes from a reseller. She’s most likely blacklisted.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think that her bag is fake. I think that she has a lot of eagle eyed followers that she is fully aware would slay her for having a fake bag!

I do think that the fakebirkinslayer gets it wrong. I do think that it’s a bored housewife bully.

the fact that fakebirkinslayer is trying to counter trafficking and call out influencers that are causing a slew of problems in impressionable people is a good cause.
However, I have seen their posts and most of the bags they rate as fake are pictures that have been edited badly by finfluencers (seriously, they should get a picture editor if they can afford an Hermes bag). The editing style used by most of the influencers is the “leg lengthening” and filtering the images on FaceApp which distorts the Birkin bag.
These influencers are clearly not thinking that by editing (distorting) the image, the app also distorts the look of the bag and thus making the bag look fake. There Are the posts that I have seen on fakebirkinslayers stories that are not fake Hermes bags. This leads me to think that fakeBirkinslayer has clearly never had a chance to come across all of the styles and perhaps needs to educate themselves on the different types of leather, spines, customs orders and personalisations of the Hermes bags.

Some of the bags are clearly fake.

Reactions: 6
Lol Laili probs rented the bag and her payment was the shoutout to the “reseller”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think that her bag is fake. I think that she has a lot of eagle eyed followers that she is fully aware would slay her for having a fake bag!

I do think that the fakebirkinslayer gets it wrong. I do think that it’s a bored housewife bully.

the fact that fakebirkinslayer is trying to counter trafficking and call out influencers that are causing a slew of problems in impressionable people is a good cause.
However, I have seen their posts and most of the bags they rate as fake are pictures that have been edited badly by finfluencers (seriously, they should get a picture editor if they can afford an Hermes bag). The editing style used by most of the influencers is the “leg lengthening” and filtering the images on FaceApp which distorts the Birkin bag.
These influencers are clearly not thinking that by editing (distorting) the image, the app also distorts the look of the bag and thus making the bag look fake. There Are the posts that I have seen on fakebirkinslayers stories that are not fake Hermes bags. This leads me to think that fakeBirkinslayer has clearly never had a chance to come across all of the styles and perhaps needs to educate themselves on the different types of leather, spines, customs orders and personalisations of the Hermes bags.

Some of the bags are clearly fake.
Some bags are obvs very fake. And you don’t even need the fake birkin slayer/bully to show you that.

What you pointed out is right, it could be so bored housewife… bullying people.

Some of the bags posted were actually real. And they didn’t even check or verify I wonder what they’re gaining from this.

However I doubt they care about trafficking and stuff. They just put out there so it’s looks as though they are trying to combat s:x and human trafficking when reality is just to shame and bully people. They come across self absorbed and conceited. Do you see how people suck up them. The people who keep praising them don’t care if some
Peoples bags are fake or not. They just like being in the bully’s good books so they come across a certain way. I don’t know how to put it.

Reactions: 7
Some bags are obvs very fake. And you don’t even need the fake birkin slayer/bully to show you that.

What you pointed out is right, it could be so bored housewife… bullying people.

Some of the bags posted were actually real. And they didn’t even check or verify I wonder what they’re gaining from this.

However I doubt they care about trafficking and stuff. They just put out there so it’s looks as though they are trying to combat s:x and human trafficking when reality is just to shame and bully people. They come across self absorbed and conceited. Do you see how people suck up them. The people who keep praising them don’t care if some
Peoples bags are fake or not. They just like being in the bully’s good books so they come across a certain way. I don’t know how to put it.
It’s called ass-licking. The people ass-licking/brown-nosing are trying to appear holier than thou.

The posts are written in Arabic. I’m guessing it’s a khaleeji housewife or a Arabic speaking hooker who is out there to bully/fend off or discredit their fellow colleagues/competitors (hookers, other IG influencers, only fans girls, or just other people purchasing bags that they clearly cannot afford and aspires to purchase).

OR

IMAGINE IF ITS HERMES THEMSELVES 💀💀💀💀 now that’s some tea right there!!!

Someone please start a thread on FakeBirkinSlayer and drop your SA’s name 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lailli has been caught with fake hermes bags before so it's not that shocking that fakebirkinslayer called her out...this forum has known Lailli carries fake bags and shoes since the beginning of her youtubes days. The fake chanel sneakers, hermes bags, the dior woc...

Reactions: 15
Lol Laili probs rented the bag and her payment was the shoutout to the “reseller”
her calling out the reseller whilst being accused of wearing a fake bag isn’t really great promo for the reseller lol they deleted her pic though so I guess it’s not fake

Reactions: 1
her calling out the reseller whilst being accused of wearing a fake bag isn’t really great promo for the reseller lol they deleted her pic though so I guess it’s not fake
nevermind it’s still up on highlights 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.