Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean look at Natasha and Adar Poonawalla. They are from Iranian origins. It is very obvious. however they beautifully embrace both parts of their heritage. Lailli is more indian than anything, her Iranian roots anre so watered down it’s impossible to even claim them. even that face after all of that surgery and procedures still strikes me as Indian.
@zxrxhmpa if you really want to appear more Iranian then you need to get surgery for your Eye shape to change it to be more rounder from the outer edge and bleaching for your skin to specifically change the undertone (if this service is even available) 🤣🤣🤣

P.S. The comparison between Natasha and Adar Poonawalla and LieLie was merely for illustrative purposes, and in no way, do I actually believe that these two can be compared in anyway possible. This beggar cannot even get her foot into Hermes or managed to snap a picture with Michael Costes. Natasha and Adar Poonawalla on the other hand have Axel Dumas on speed dial

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
IMG_3152.jpeg
You know who else lives in albarsha and thinks they’re millionaires 😭😂 maybe neighbors even. Such sad basic furniture and old recycled luxury bags. Must be the albarsha aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not our Persian heiress using public transport, times must be tough especially after being called out for made in China bags…
IMG_4937.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_0508.png
IMG_0509.png

She looks so stupid in these pics. lol I have a feeling she was drunk when she posted these bc why would she think these look good. And did u guys see that pen15 dessert pic on her story? She should have kept that for her private Snapchat she used to always brag about on her yt vids

• Sick
why would she think these look good
Of all the orans she has in her collection yet chooses to wear these on a hot summers day in London?? She might be living her best life, I don’t doubt it, but it’s another thing trying to convince us it’s a lavish best life.. is she too stingey for ULEZ or a chauffeur?? Even Faeza had one in London, in the attempt of trying to look affluent 🥴

• Haha
View attachment 2264187View attachment 2264188
She looks so stupid in these pics. lol I have a feeling she was drunk when she posted these bc why would she think these look good. And did u guys see that pen15 dessert pic on her story? She should have kept that for her private Snapchat she used to always brag about on her yt vids
Not spread eagle in a public park covering her crotch w fake designer 😭 moving tragic astigfirullah
---
I’ve heard that this Jamal is actually autistic and she’s taking the piss out of him doing all of this.
Omgg how horrible I thought he had a degradation fetish 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2264187View attachment 2264188
the first one isn’t even that bad, but who on earth looks at the second one and thinks yep, perfect for the gram??? 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 3
Not our Persian heiress using public transport, times must be tough especially after being called out for made in China bags…
View attachment 2263530
she’s probably going to say she was on one of the first class seat trains for “the experience babes”
---
View attachment 2262721You know who else lives in albarsha and thinks they’re millionaires 😭😂 maybe neighbors even. Such sad basic furniture and old recycled luxury bags. Must be the albarsha aesthetic
at least their floors look semi-acceptable and don’t have grouting showing, unlike miss Persian Princess Lielie who descended from a dynasty with an inheritance waiting. How come she can just waltz into “common” stores like H&M without bodyguards?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
she’s probably going to say she was on one of the first class seat trains for “the experience babes”
---

at least their floors look semi-acceptable and don’t have grouting showing, unlike miss Persian Princess Lielie who descended from a dynasty with an inheritance waiting. How come she can just waltz into “common” stores like H&M without bodyguards?
Fyi there's no first class section on the tube

Reactions: 1
I’m crying, bloody Lailli wearing the same crusty Chanel classic flap 5 days in a row ☠ Saanieh needs to switch it up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Amelia Liana got an invite for the new Dior boutique on Sloane street.. im sure Lailli’s invite got lost in the post or else she could get the tube there..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_0531.png

In this pic Lailli looks like she could be Mona’s sister and not in the good day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lailli still hasn't matured and it looks like she still driving the range rover. What happened to the new G wagon she was purchasing (more lies), and why is she messing with her nose again...

Reactions: 3
The funniest thing about that alleged new car vlog was Lailli acting like driving a Range Rover was the epitome of poverty 🤣 keeping up this fake heiress facade is the only thing that’s holding her back in life and she doesn’t realise it. She needs a reality check from a loved one who actually cares about her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.