Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Faryal just got another birkin.. wonder when heiress Lailli is getting hers.
Heiress 🤣🤣🤣🤣killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣I cant
Saanieh should just pack it in and call it a day
Just come clean
What’s the worst that will happen?
Sonia fyza are problematic as hell and still have followers despite being rotten eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how is it reaching lol? She’s literally wearing paki clothes in the video the girl accuses them of being “ashamed” and then proceeds to make an entire new video about how she thinks lailli is irrelevant yet has the energy to do an entire video. Makes no sense to me, if someone is so irrelevant to you then why waste your energy? Lailli has started to make it a point to go on endlessly now about being Indian and embracing all things Indian which is becoming a bit cringe if I’m being honest as Indians don’t even really want to claim her. I’m not defending her I’m just saying this ethnicity thing is sooooo boring now and she’s doing the most to push it down by overdoing it with the Indian things
Lol trust Laila to use the word “P***” and think that we won’t find out that it’s her posting on here.
Hun, We will always talk about the “ethnicity thing” because it’s not boring hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol trust Laila to use the word “P***” and think that we won’t find out that it’s her posting on here.
Hun, We will always talk about the “ethnicity thing” because it’s not boring hahaha
The last bit of the paragraph doesn’t sound like Lailli…I can’t see her labelling herself an “Indian” without quantifying it or throwing Persian in the mix. As for boring… that’s just Lailli in general…same repetitive nonsense just posted on different days….

Reactions: 3
The last bit of the paragraph doesn’t sound like Lailli…I can’t see her labelling herself an “Indian” without quantifying it or throwing Persian in the mix. As for boring… that’s just Lailli in general…same repetitive nonsense just posted on different days….
maybe she didn’t throw Persian in the mix because she knew that we’d catch her. 💀

Reactions: 4
I actually think that this is JLuxury selling fake bags. I don’t actually think that Lailli knew that the bags that she bought/was given as a promo/shout out are fake…

check J luxury’s website. They’ve taken off all of the Hermes bags and other designers. These are most likely the fake bags that they were selling

thefakebirkinslayer blocks anyone who questions them. So I guess that’s something to also bear in mind- are they really a reliable source?

Last edited:
I actually think that this is JLuxury selling fake bags. I don’t actually think that Lailli knew that the bags that she bought/was given as a promo/shout out are fake…

check J luxury’s website. They’ve taken off all of the Hermes bags and other designers. These are most likely the fake bags that they were selling

thefakebirkinslayer blocks anyone who questions them. So I guess that’s something to also bear in mind- are they really a reliable source?
Except this isn’t Lailli’s first time buying fake bags before. She has also bought a fake dior bag in the past and tried to pass it off as authentic and when people called her out on it she quickly replaced the bag with an authentic one and didn’t mention anything at all. If she was duped, why didn’t she let her followers know? And don’t get me started on her fake Chanel trainers that she keeps buying. You need to check her wiki because there are many examples of her buying fake luxury.

Reactions: 12
She faked a whole bleeping ethnicity! of course she’s more than capable to buy a fake bag or two

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t actually think that Lailli knew that the bags that she bought/was given as a promo/shout out are fake…
If you’re gonna promote yourself as a fashionista or some sort of a luxury YTuber, then expectations from luxury lovers/audience is that you will be educated in this area and learn about authenticity basics.. irrespective of that both Lailli and Mona have Hermes purchase history.. there is absolutely no need for her to promote a fake if her background is old wealth as she portrays it to be.. she has mentioned the Hermes journey before and it’s no shame if she was transparent about not being offered any by the boutique as opposed to paying more for it on the resale market from a questionable source. The latter is not really a flex when other (humble) YTubers are going through boutiques.

Reactions: 6
This girl lives with her mother in al barsha and doesn’t even have a single nice piece of furniture in her bedroom. I don’t think she even has a walk in closet yet expects people to believe she can afford multiple Hermes lol

also a simple google search reveals this J luxury shop is indeed a scammer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This girl lives with her mother in al barsha and doesn’t even have a single nice piece of furniture in her bedroom. I don’t think she even has a walk in closet yet expects people to believe she can afford multiple Hermes lol

also a simple google search reveals this J luxury shop is indeed a scammer
It always makes me laugh how a lot of lielie's followers think shes the definition of quiet luxury/old money giving her living conditions, I actually forgot she lived in Al Barsha loool

I think she and along with many influencers makes Hermes look tacky as hell... even more so that it's fake :ROFLMAO: has she ever shown her in Hermes and walking out with a bag from there?

@zxrxhmpa comments on London influencers thread trying to get us to talk about zozofits shows exactly who Lielie hates on and aspires to be like 😂
She will never have that “soft life”. Lielie has family history BUT her mother grinds to provide them with their life. Lielie and her sister should appreciate THAT instead of trying to attribute her wealth to her imaginary old money.

@zxrxhmpa comments on London influencers thread trying to get us to talk about zozofits shows exactly who Lielie hates on and aspires to be like 😂
She will never have that “soft life”. Lielie has family history BUT her mother grinds to provide them with their life. Lielie and her sister should appreciate THAT instead of trying to attribute her wealth to her imaginary old money.
I know I caught that too! She also has tried to talk tit about Sonia and Faeza 😂 even though they’re all cut from the same cloth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.