LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think she’s a head . Not funny one bit .. screams * loooooooookkkk at meeeeeeeeeeee. Look how FUNNY I am because I dance around like an idiot .. I unfollowed them

Reactions: 10
When they both had their cars wrapped with pictures of themselves, that just screams "look at me".
They must have very patient and tolerant neighbours with the noise and disruptions that goes into the weekly videos.
In one video it looked like one of them has a new car as they was filmed with no writing on the vehicle.

Reactions: 1
They are in Hertfordshire have been for quite a few years but they give the impression they live in Nottingham seeing as Mark is a Forest fan.🙈
I thought they moved. I only got into them as they were filming in Nottingham John Lewis when I was there - the one where he puts the kid for a nap in the crib?

They’re going for a third christmas number one...god I hate them. So very very much!!

Reactions: 10
They’re going for a third christmas number one...god I hate them. So very very much!!
I really hope the nhs choir song gets to number one over this, maybe With Justin beiber on itvwith them it might get the girlie downloads , then again every insta influenza will be cheering these two on, it’s her I can’t abide with that fake gobby laugh, I can just about tolerate him .....I did say just lol

Reactions: 9
Used to like them but omg all the tik tok videos of her dancing over lock down and now releasing another single.... fame got to their head a bit?

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if it’s me getting grumpy in my old age but they are another pair I used to like but now find incredibly annoying!
I unfollowed as the dances she does with him doing that gurning to the camera 😖

Reactions: 13
100% of the profits are going to a food bank charity. It’s very much needed at this time of year.
they're over the top and not very funny but I fully support this.

Reactions: 16
100% of the profits are going to a food bank charity. It’s very much needed at this time of year.
they're over the top and not very funny but I fully support this.
I really wish it wouldn't just be the Trussell trust they'd donate it to but split the profits and send some to other food banks. Not every area has access to the Trussell trust and not everyone can access it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Trending on Twitter now. The charity singles are very lucrative for them, they’re not altruists. These types are so disingenuous because they know charity = can’t criticise or you’re a grinch.

The link for the new video is on their channel, are they donating the revenue they’ll get from views or just the profits from the single?

I’d rather donate 100% to a charity than a fraction and grease the palms of these two in the process.

Only decent Christmas number one in recent years has been RATM.

Reactions: 6
Trending on Twitter now. The charity singles are very lucrative for them, they’re not altruists. These types are so disingenuous because they know charity = can’t criticise or you’re a grinch.

The link for the new video is on their channel, are they donating the revenue they’ll get from views or just the profits from the single?

I’d rather donate 100% to a charity than a fraction and grease the palms of these two in the process.

Only decent Christmas number one in recent years has been RATM.
off topic but I bloody love your avatar

if I offered you a pina coloda, would ya take it?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Rox today saying she was 70p short at a supermarket when they were skint so was going to put the nappies and wipes back. Surely you’d just put the wipes back or something else she had. I smell bs with this. Used to really like them but now they do my head in. Yes they may raise lots for charity but they’re doing it for their own publicity 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Rox today saying she was 70p short at a supermarket when they were skint so was going to put the nappies and wipes back. Surely you’d just put the wipes back or something else she had. I smell bs with this. Used to really like them but now they do my head in. Yes they may raise lots for charity but they’re doing it for their own publicity 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you've maybe missed the point. She couldn't decide what to put back because they needed EVERYTHING in that one shop. She couldn't put the wipes back because her babies needed them. She couldn't put the nappies back because her babies needed them. She couldn't put the food back because they had obviously chosen to buy only what they really needed. That was her point.

Some people do literally have to budget for and live penny to penny, now more so than ever.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.